mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied NotPool's Technician Application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stain

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name:

NotPool

Do you have discord?
I do have discord! Pool#0011

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

I have never been banned and I intend to keep it that way.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am pretty active on the server. I am usually on for 4+ hours a day and I am on the forums a lot also, I would say at least an hour a day.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

Technician

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

The role of the Technician is to manage everything electrical. For example, lighting, internet, school computers etc. They are basically the people you talk to if you have a problem with anything electrical or technical.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes, I do understand I can be fired and I fully accept that. Most reasons for firing an employee is for a good reason and I will try my best to ensure that doesn't happen.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:

Yes, I do know how to seriously roleplay. In roleplay, you should always be in character no matter what. Also you should never take anything OOCly. I know I am applying to be a High School Technician and I agree to be 100% dedicated to that role, no matter what.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I think I have pretty good experience with roleplay. I have been on the server for months now and I think I am pretty good at roleplaying. I always remember to /me my actions, add detail if needed and etc. Other than the server, I have played various restaurant Minecraft servers when I was younger but they were not as professional as Roleplay Hub. I have also played dungeons and dragons, a tabletop fantasy game, where you make an OC and portray them in game.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Police Application Denied
Basketball Team Role Removed Accepted
Janitor Application Denied
Russian Application Accepted

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

First of all, I ask if the student is alright and try to calm them down. If they continue with the swearing, I will give them a warning that I will tell a teacher or the principal. If they do not listen to each of those warnings, I will tell the appropriate staff to deal with this situation, because there may be something bothering them and I would like to help out the best way I can respectfully.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If I am requested by the School Principal to do a hazardous job, I will make sure to complete it as safe as possible because I don't want to endanger the students or staff at the school. How I will make sure the job is done right is, I will get the appropriate equipment needed and I will complete the job at my own pace, making sure nothing happens. But even though I have the appropriate equipment, I will still work cautiously to ensure safety of Karakura High School.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would approach the employee, in a kind tone informing them what they are doing is risky and very dangerous and should be stopped immediately. After the discussion, I would question why they were acting in a bizarre behavior and try to help them out and get the principal involved if needed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the break room, Tobio is very respectful. He will greet all of his co workers kindly and ask about their day. If someone has had a bad day, he will try his best to cheer them up. If there is a co worker there he hasn't met, he will greet them and even try to befriend them in a respectful manner.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &6logs on to the computer making sure the software is updated and accessible for the teacher to use

/me &6grabs a ladder from the closet and mounts it against the wall to access the broken wires easily

/me &6installs the new computers carefully one by one, making sure they all function properly and are ready for students and teachers to use

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Tobio Alstrom
Age (Minimum age is 25): 35
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr. Alstrom

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering

Year of Graduation: 2007
Major(s): Software Engineering
Minors: Graphic Communications

Backstory
Alstrom was born on January 10th 1985. He was born in Karakura, Japan with two loving parents to raise him. When he was 15 years old, he had to attend a high school. He chose Karakura Highschool because that was his dream school. He noticed whenever he had a class and there was a technical issue, the teacher did not know how to fix it. One day after class, he decided to do some research on Software Engineering. He found it very interesting and started to watch online courses on the subject. After a month of the online courses, he knew so much more about technology. He told his friends about it and they thought it was cool that he was determined to learn about Software Engineering. One afternoon in math class, his grade 9 math teacher was having some difficulty with her computer, to show the lesson. He then volunteered to help out. All the kids laughed at him and called him names, but he did not care. He worked on the computer for 25 minutes. After those 25 minutes he installed a complete new program and the computer was now functional. The class went quiet. After that day, there were no more technical issues at Karakura Highschool. For the rest of his Highschool years he focused on technology. He decided to make a club meant for technology, so he could teach others about it. His peak of school is when he made a robot in technology club, that could bring people drinks and food. People now had respect for Tobio. He graduated top of his grade, with 95% average. He earned a scholarship to Karakura College and of course, majored in Software Engineering and minored in Graphic Communications. Tobio's parents were proud of him and believed he could become a great Technician.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining Karakura Highschool is because I think I have the skills needed to become a Technician. I actually went to Karakura High School and I want to thank you for giving me a great experience! Besides that, like I said I have the skills necessary. I graduated high school with a 95% average and earned a scholarship to Karakura College. I majored in Software Engineering and minored in Graphic Communications. I was in college until I graduated when I was 22. I worked for a business as a Technician for 13 years until, I decided I wanted to work here! I loved this school so much and I want to give back by becoming a Technician here.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over applicants for my knowledge. I have been interested in Software Engineering since I was 15 years old. I have helped many people with issues they have had with anything electrical for 20 years and I would like to use my skills to help out the school. I also took the Software Engineering course in College and I know I have the knowledge and skills necessary to become a Technician at this school! If you give me this opportunity, you will not regret it!

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Your application lacked details in areas, specifically your detail in the /me's you supplied and main Out-Of-Character section.
- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread