omg.ocean#0

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes

Timezone & Country:

Central Standard Timezone: (CST) | USA

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

jxstcam_ | Physical Education: Professor Application | SchoolRP

Describe your activity on the server:

I am always active during the day whenever I'm not in school or at work. Also enjoying my time playing SchoolRP whenever I'm online when hanging out with friends on call or just playing Sports with my club. But I am active 10/10 of the time. For my Time zone I'll be active from around 9pm - 5:30am on every weekend and for weekdays 4 PM - 10 PM. As of right now I'm an active role-player, I quickly find myself online as either my friends are online, or someone approaches me.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:

The Motivation for applying as a lawyer is not only to serve justice to the criminals of this would, but to bring everything as it holds down in the courtroom. Taking everything I know as being a Lawyer can really improve my DetailRP, interactions with players, and make me one of the best lawyers to ever step into a courtroom. For applying I really want to be creative and put a lot into detailing, story creating, and expanding roleplay as a whole new style of roleplaying than just detail. For working day to day to achieve the goal I’ve been looking forwards to it create a whole new life to Karakura’s Courtroom. As a GangRPer I would like to take myself to the next level and open up to everyone that I can take up the challenge of me being a professional lawyer.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

I would like to learn more and develop my traits and understanding of more of the laws and Constitutional Rights as I GangRP.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

There is two reasons that I want to take with my character.

OOCLY:

The goal for myself is to take my character and advance into DetailRP. The reasoning behind this as a GangRPer would be to expand to new factions and offer a lot of stuff onto the plate. I know some of the rules and laws that are placed in Karakura. I think taking me into account with applying for a lawyer would not only help me out detailing with other players, but also help others that are in a way in-game to take on their trial/court date and remodel their whole new perspective of being a lawyer.

ICLY:

"As shown in my actions, I want to take all courts and trials into the hands of the defendant, not only to show that they have a voice in the room, but everything is clear and can be understood while in the courtroom. With everything that is going to be taken into account, I put my life on the line for every single person who enters this room. And they will walk away as a person of knowing the laws and rights during every session I am standing in that courtroom."

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

As A lawyer it is not only my job to help people with winning cases and planning the dates for the court. But to take my representation to the next level, for getting clients and owning up to as there is one person to take full action into trial, not only I have to commit my trust in them, but the actions that they have applied for in the courtroom. Also taking the fact and getting files and information that I can take during courtrooms that will help me get into the understanding of applying for this role.

Taking on writing what the witness said during the time of interacting with players. But taking the time and dedication that I would persuade the role and faction that I take on into SchoolRP.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

Yes, I would like to be informed of the time and date so I can clear my calendar for the dates and time!

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

“Bonnie K. Banks”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

“Ms. Banks would be recommended towards fellow citizens”

Current age:

“I am currently 28 years old.”

Date of birth:

“May 1st, 1995”

“I go by She/They”

Academic Degree:

“Bachelor of Law Enforcement”

Major(s):

“Law”

Minor(s):

“Business Administration”

Work experience:

5 years: Assistant Teacher at University of Kajiwara

Nationality & born location:

“USA | California, USA”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

Japanese is my primary language, I currently am studying different languages at this time.”

Criminal Record:

N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"I come into this room with one task in mind, to be the best and not only the best but the greatest lawyer than any other lawyer in Karakura, I will place my name down as Karakura Greatest Lawyer. That is all thank you for taking the time and effort of reading this application. Taking Everything into consideration with this application I will make this courtroom into a whole new mindset as going forward with the four D’s. Determination, Dedication, and most importantly Decisiveness.”

Last edited:

Aania

Level 170
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more. We appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future!​

Users who are viewing this thread