mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Octoplush's Event Team Application!

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega

What is your Minecraft Username:
Hi! My username is Octoplush! (This is my main account and the account I’m applying on!)
Floralsen (EMS Account.)
VeiledVampyre

Describe your activity as a player of the server:
Recently I’ve been venturing more out into the community while exploring other in-character and out of character roles, by joining EMS and creating characters such as Lori Akihito and Carlisle Fox and my newest addition Salem Sin! My activity on the server has fluctuated during the 6 years I’ve played SRP before decreasing substantially during 2023. However I’m glad to say I’m back and looking for new opportunities and motivation to advance my SRP experience.
I’d say on a daily average I spend 2-4 Hours on SRP depending on the day, Even if I’m hopping on for 20 minutes on a weekday when I have college to the weekends when I’m on for 5+ hours doing Practices and organizing team events for the HS-Female football team. However the roles I already have will not affect my efforts or motivation to commit and dedicate myself to the Event team as I have a lot of free time. I’m here to make new friends and make people happy by providing event’s while listening to ideas and even incorporating a lot of my own! I’m looking forward to working with people I haven't met and people I have!

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Accepted:

EMS Application
Professor's Application
Highschool Council Application
Caretaker Application

Denied:
Shrine Maiden Application
Governor Application

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
Of Course! My Discord is
puwpy.
And I do have a microphone! I’m very talkative as well…

What is your time zone?:
My timezone is GMT, However I can accommodate different time zones if need be.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
I’m aware of this rule! I know if I’m inactive and have a reason I can submit an inactivity log with valid reasoning. I can guarantee I’ll never just disappear from Event’s team for a long period of time without notifying someone of my absence.

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team?:
My motivation for joining the event team is simple: I want to create, conduct, and assist while immersing myself as much as possible in the player base and community. I've really enjoyed watching and participating in previous events, which prompted me to apply for myself. I'm not only applying for the role, but also for the experience that a community team can provide. Assisting in the creation of events or simply allowing myself to be creative with them is all part of the fun. I've always had a creative and imaginative mind, so organizing events for fun and running them past others who agreed fueled my desire to apply for this position. I'd love to share these creative and fun ideas with the schoolrp community and see how much they enjoy their time. I've met a few people who don't like my ideas or are just plain old rude! However, I never let that stop me! Instead, I take their criticism and feedback to improve the event and make it more inclusive for all. In the end, I've learned that not everyone will like my ideas or work, but the effort I've put in and the friendships I've formed along the way are what truly matter.

Being a member of the event team for SchoolRP is a big commitment, but I'm willing to take that step after being a community team member on SchoolRP's previous FantasyRP server and the nl of Hazduun. I've had to organize and carry out events such as hunting events or battles against enemies, which may seem ridiculous because why would a mutant show up in Karakura? But there's a way we can bend that and make it ideal for the player base, such as an archery contest, creating Karakura's very own holiday focusing on Kami, or collaborating with the SchoolRP Lore team to create a string of events that lead up to something even bigger. I want to collaborate, make friends, and provide new experiences for SRP's playerbase. I believe it is critical that we provide useful events that matter and can cause players to bring them up months or years later, which is why I want to join SRP's Event Team.

What makes you a suitable event team member?:
I think I’d be a good addition to the team because I can come up with creative ideas for the server and be able to utilize them while making thorough plans to share around with anyone else involved in my events, in some events people might be confused on who’s do is this going to happen, I’m able to be organised and keep track of things like this. I’m incredibly open-minded and always open to constructive criticism from players or my fellow event-team members. I’ve always had a knack for event-team and hosting events that involve playing event characters which has always been a whim of mine when joining SRP. I have a lot of free time and I enjoy meeting new people and befriending them and I can always start a conversation! I’m hoping my luck trickles out on this application and I’m excited to work with everybody else on the event team. I've met each and every one of them and everybody just seems so kind and welcoming.

Hello! My name is Liz and I'm Welsh, I've been playing SRP for..... Too many years at this point but who hasn't! My main work ethic is that I strive both independently and dependently, and if I ever struggle or someone comes to me struggling we work it out until the end, In my free time I'm normally running around SRP like a headless chicken or creating covers of songs and uploading them to my Youtube channel, I'm the President of the student council in my College where I'm currently studying to become a full-time nurse! I currently work in a Dementia residential home, Caring for individuals who struggle in their everyday activities if my friends could describe me in a few words it would most likely be.. Hard-Working, Optimistic, Caring, Confident and Funny (Thank you to my friends for enduring the torture question.) The roles I play are essential toward my career as I plan to apply to the Royal College of Nursing in London which is a MASSIVE, step out of my comfort zone.. But I know I can do this. Thanks for reading a little bit about who I am!

I have a little bit of experience when it comes to hosting events on SchoolRP, From Family dinners, to Teaparties and events for my Football Teams! I collab with people and we create friendly, short events the entire playerbase can enjoy. I run around in the sewers with my fellow bmdas and the stinkers who like to be mean to us ic.. I save people and treat people in the Hospital as an EMS, I kick balls on my Football-Captain and most importantly I write down notes and report the latest news in Karakura on my Reporter! I have many roles and I make so much time for each and every one of them. I'm excited to settle down with a much more ooc role to help the playerbase if they're ever bored on a weekend!

Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our servers

#1...

What is Shakespeare in the Park?
Shakespeare in the park is a literature based event, Where a group of performers (Event-Team) Enact some of Shakespeare's most well-known novels and books. Things he carved into history. From Romeo and Juliet to Hamlet, Our esteemed performers can enact these scenes to the literature used back in the 1800s. And most of all- It can be hosted on April 23rd which is National Shakespeare day!

Why did I choose this event?
I know individuals on SRP have a knack for literature especially those revolving in the historic texts such as Shakespeare. The idea of Shakespeare in the park is to promote a comedic, tragic and most importantly fun event for the player base. The event would take place in the park left to the plaza on the stage or outside the town hall and would be run by 3-4 Event team members, we bring individuals up onto the stage and have them be involved in our comedic play, And we add a certain twist to our words! We can use Shakespeare's original dialect or even transpose the scripts into a more modernistic vibe!

Breakdown of the Event
Shakespeare in the park isn’t a big event that needs a lot of planning beforehand, it would most likely be a flash event like the aforementioned circus event that happened not too long ago, getting the audience involved and doing things that interested people was hilarious, we can sell popcorn, drinks, wine and booze to individuals for fun. The reason I want to bring forward this event is because I’ve seen people wanting more flash events, especially event’s that can be laid back, and who knows! We might even add a little magic sparkle twist..

The event announcement… (Spooky..)

/event Melodic tunes slowly swooned the crowd from the left side of the plaza, A booming voice spoke it was the opening of Hamlet “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark” The sounds of chatter slowly dimmed “Step forward and enter the world of.. Shakespeare in the park.”

What do we need to host this event!?
We’d need a space able to hold a small prop set that can universally be used as a Shakespeare setup! Even if it’s a big rock.
  • Actors….
  • DJ Setup to play music!
  • A stand that’ll serve snacks and other yummy things.

#2...

What is a culture festival?
A Culture festival is an event normally held within a school setting to educate and surround students with knowledge surrounding the different Cultures in Karakura. Overall the culture festival aims to promote understanding and appreciation of different cultures within the school community and create a fun and inclusive environment for all attendees.

We normally have festivals for different events, such as Valentine's, Halloween, Christmas. Why not have one surrounding an everyday dedication towards their culture! There are many cultures in the world, including one I’ll use on my own. For example, Wales! The Welsh are very well known for their St David's Day celebrations where young children dress up in decorative costumes and wear either a daffodil brooch or a leek! We also have Dydd Santes Dwynwen, which is the Welsh alternative to Valentine's Day and even comes earlier with its own traditions! An important part of Welsh culture is, of course, the array of different welsh cakes we have. You NEED to try a Welsh cake. They’re delicious, but I’m saying all countries and nations have their own dedicated culture. If we can implement and break down these cultures into fun snappy booths with some of the culture’s food and common practices, I know we can create a good event!

Breakdown of the Event
The event will be a school function and only available to students and staff, it is a big event meaning it’ll need planning and help from others, School-Staff, The Student council and so one The event will be held on the baseball field or the track field and gymnasium, within these settings a maximum of 8-9 booths will be scattered around along with a food booth and a DJ Booth which will play a mix of different cultures songs, (National Anthems, etc!) The 9 cultures I’ve decided on are below but can be substituted for others!

• English
  • Japanese (Shrine Maidens can Do this if they please!)
  • Italy
  • Mexico
  • Brazil
  • Finland
  • Wales
  • Netherlands
  • Denmark!
Each of these cultures has unique food, music, traditions and mannerisms that I believe we can utilise to create a fun-filled day for students and school-staff, It can be used as an education purpose and even used in future events such as Exams if there’s a R.E Teacher (Religious-Education) There’s so many possibilities for this exam and If we bond with clubs or students who have knowledge and won’t disrespect culture we can work towards hosting events like this in the future

The event announcement…

/event Greetings! Bonjour, Hallo! Ciao Hej! Have you ever been interested in learning about the various cultures around the world? Well run on down to the baseball field and bask in the sunlight as you learn and earn some well needed R.E! Cultural music began to play

• The Baseball Field!
  • 8-9 Small booths with decorations from each culture
  • Help from the Student Council, School-Staff and Event Staff!
  • A builder!
  • And most importantly a leisure part with a DJ section.

#3...

“They’re already In Front!?”

What is Ready Set Go?
Ready, Set, Go is an occurrence in the dead of night when an individual carelessly speeding through the streets of Karakura crashes into the tunnel behind the Saiky estate, Noticing his equipment had gone missing the missing individual requests your help to help him find it [SCAVENGER HUNT] The first individual to retrieve/find the missing helmet/objects will receive a small token of the man’s appreciation. This is a purely fun event where players can be involved in their own scavenger hunt which doesn't revolve around easter eggs. There will be a player [Event-Team] Member wearing a helmet and a blacked out skin, The players must /carry them and bring them back to the man. Once all 6 objects are found, The driver will speed off into the distance, Never to be seen again.

I’ve never seen an event like this occur on SRP, There’s been times visitors from out of Karakura have visited but never a real scavenger hunt or something players can actively get involved in to create a bond with a complete stranger who's been in a crash!

Breakdown of the Event
Ready, Set, Go is a unique event which utilizes the player to go on a hunt [In the Forest] and locate six objects that have been lost by the motorcycle man, We’ll call him.. Bob! Bob had been in a crash while carelessly speeding around in the middle of the night. Why should we help him? We have no idea at all.. But he seems oddly familiar in some way. The event can be held at any time on any day as long as it’s dark and gloomy outside.. Maybe even the rain will sound appealing at this point..

The event announcement…

/event Engines roar across the silent streets of Karakura in the dead of night.. Their engines scream full of fury. Suddenly.. You hear a bang and the silence remains with the slight flicker of light emerging from Karakura’s Tunnel behind the Saiky Estate.. Oh no? A Crash!

/event Slowly groaning the driver gets up with a wound to his head. “Hey man- Where’d my helmet go..?” He refers to the missing piece of equipment on his head, Alongside many others.
“Can you find them for me?”

/event Come on guys! We can do this, Let’s band together and find this poor soul’s lost objects! Well.. Let’s try..? Let’s look in the Forest!

• A Car (Built) that seems to be in bad shape
  • Individuals willing to be objects to be found.
  • The tunnel near the Saiky Estate

Additional notes
Thank you so much for reading my application! Please don't mind any spelling mistakes I have so many more cool events I'd love to share with the community and I'm looking forward to working with friends to make these events possible! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Thank you for your application and congratulations! We're happy to welcome you as an event team member! You will receive your roles and all other information you need shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread