StressCat

Do you have any previous bans?:
Never been banned or warned

What is your timezone?:
EST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
OG Mint#3481

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, remaining activite has never been a problem for me.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
on the server I have 2 main characters on different accounts, Neo Corvid is on the ign OGMint, and the other character is Minah Bari Kirigaya on the ign Prizebox. I use Neo for more serious RP, where Minah is for mostly FamilyRP. Both of these characters are well developed and very different from each other, both with their own lore, some public and some hidden, the other characters on my other accounts are animals, a cat and a snail in the igns Stresscat and SeeetKind, which are not as active as my main accounts.
Im fairly active on the forums since I'm always checking what is new and making applications for different roles since I'm always looking for new roleplay experiences

How long have you played SchoolRP for?: more than a year ago, I began playing early February in 2021.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Adult with an education minor and a major in Art and Criminal Justice.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
TeacherRP was very engaging for me when I was a high school art teacher as this same character, Neo Corvid. After being in the faculty faction for a while I decided to try other types of RP, after a while I decided that it was a good time to apply to return to the faction, this time as a professor, since my character's knowledge has expanded as well as his health getting better after getting a brain surgery. I’d also like to return because even when my character stopped teaching students continued to interact with him in the same friendly manner, they found the experience memorable and I'm glad that I did a good job keeping the classes fun and interactive, so it would be great to bring that experience to college students.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
They are important because logs help keep track of the amount of classes, the lesson, and periods the classes are being held by each professor.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
They are mostly the same as a high school classroom, such as, no yelling, disrupting the class, distracting others, fighting and so on. The difference is that college is more strict, less tolerant to misbehavior and takes action more quickly to keep the students on the right path.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I've experienced DramaRP, FamilyRP, gangRP, crimeRP, animalRP and teacherRP. They've all been enjoyable to me and have taught me different ways to RP with more realism and detail. CrimeRP and TeacherRP being the ones I enjoy the most, because I enjoy roleplaying serious situations and keep the immersion, I always have my characters have realistic reactions while staying in character.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
Professors are responsible for the students while on the school property, no matter the hour, until gates close. They keep the students in check with their grades and help them when struggling with anything, especially with their class subject. Professors must keep the classes fun and interactive, keeping the RP interesting for students and give them an enjoyable experience in the classroom. 15 classes is the quota for a professor, they must keep a professional attitude when on the job and keep order in school.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Neo Corvid is very professional but friendly. He's a strategist with a very complex ideology. He’s 5’7 ft pale man with black and slightly gray hair with a blue streak on the front and has eye bags due to having trouble sleeping since he suffered from brain damage. He sees students as one of the most important parts of society since they will soon be the ones to take control of the city after school, so it's important to him to teach them about justice. He treats his co-workers with respect in a friendly manner while on the job, he becomes more laid back outside the school gates with them, treating them as any other adult. His plan is to teach students about the way criminals think, predict their movements, learn to formulate plans to catch criminals and increase their critical thinking skills so they will outsmart their enemies, and maybe increase the number of KPD members with these skills to lower the crime rate in the city.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
I give them a warning and tell them the possible consequences of what they are doing, such as detention if they continue and possibly be held back to grade 12 if they're college students and ask them to leave the area.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
After warning them once, they'll be threatened to get kicked out of the classroom and receive detention, if they continue to misbehave the action will be taken, misconduct in college students is less tolerable compared to high schoolers.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would point to a student as he called thier name and pointed to the front board indicating them to step to the front of the class to present their project next.

/me stood in front of the classroom with a blank face, carefully watching the student's facial expressions as they tried to solve the case for the assignment. He'd then walk around listening to them working together.

/me turned to the board and began drawing a crime scene with many pictures of places and people with red string pinned around connecting them to each other for the students to begin their assessment of the day.

Backstory

After Neo Corvid was having trouble keeping up with school work and his daily life routine, he went to the hospital to get a check up. One of the things that was causing him trouble was strong headaches and being able to stay focused on complex tasks. He went through a few tests and radiographics, the MRI showed brain damage in the frontal lobe, he then said that he had received a strong blow to the head when he was in high school, the damage had progressed ever since. Neo continued to teach art in high school until the end of the month to complete his quota, he then gave his notice and left the faculty.

As years went by his health got worse, getting to the point where he struggled to remember the names of some friends and family members. He would spend most of his time locked in his apartment taking strong painkillers to help him tolerate the growing pain in his head. He’d then began to drink all the time becoming an alcoholic, lucky his son Felix and daughter Cami helped him stop drinking and convinced him to keep trying to get better, going to checkups and taking his meds accordingly again. He returned to the hospital to get his head checked and met a surgeon he became close to, which encouraged him to go to checkup regularly. After a few months of constant checkups, the hospital advanced their technology and the surgeon was able to perform a surgery that could help him get better. The surgery was performed and came up successful, now leaving Neo at a better state with a slow recovery. While he was recovering, he had to stay in his apartment and rest, with his boredom growing, he decided to gain a degree online. During the time he was struggling with his alcohol problem, he would wander around the city at night, witnessing crime around the city, seeing this made him decide that learning more about the crime would help. He then earned a doctorate in Criminology and was ready to return to teaching as his health was getting better.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name
: Neo Corvid

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Neo

Preferred Name: Neo

Religious Denomination: Somewhat Spiritual

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years)
: 1 year of teaching in high school

Working Experience (# of years):

1 year of teaching in high school

Academic Degree: Doctorate

Year of Graduation: 2022

Major(s): Art & Criminal Justice

Minors: Education

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: French and Italian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: no

Preferred Teaching Subject: Criminology

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): It's been a while since I left the faculty so I may require to undergo training once again, I'm sure all my questions will be answered during it.

Do you have any questions?: none at the moment.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/9TnFMh3B

Users who are viewing this thread