players online

Accepted OreoRP's Janitor Application!

HedeonRP

Level 11
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
OreoRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): CookieMonster#4911

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): Yes I have twice actually they were in 2018 and 2019 so over two years ago when I came back from a break and when I first joined srp I highly regret those actions and have never been banned since and I will make sure it will never happen again.

What is your timezone?: BST

Describe your activity on the server: I am active 2-3 hours on weekdays depending on school and over 5 hours on weekends so I am pretty active on the server and I check the fourms regularly

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I understand that but I'm always active no matter my situation so I would be happy to say I'm consistently on the server and playing srp so I would say I'm never inactive

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A Janitor goes around school cleaning up any messes made they also wipe windows down clean door handles wash equipment. Janitors also buffer floors and make sure every room is clean to the point there are no germs left its an important job and key to the health of the students as to make sure there's no health violations or risk of sickness spreading.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been roleplaying for about 2 or three years on srp and I regularly play dungeons and dragons I also played roleplaying games with my siblings and I do have experience clean roleplaying I like cleaning things icly and oocly its satisfying as well I find my experience icly and oocly will do me better for the job.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/oreorps-gigantism-application.34159/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cookiegirlcrunch-janitor-application.30960/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/demondarknesss-art-teacher-application.29755/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/demondarknesss-counselors-application.28090/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/demondarknesss-college-aplication.27163/

Those are the ones I Know Of

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I calmly assess the situation and talk the the student in a professional manor and ask them politely to stop if they will not stop I will simply walk away after giving them a detention and telling the principal of the situations if I cannot deal with the situation immediately so I ask the student for there name and place them in detention later and give them a warning.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character immediately calls for more teachers then begins to interfere he gets between them breaking up the fight when both people are safely separated I ask what the cause of this fight was if they refuse to tell me I get there names and place them in detention while I speak to the principal about the situation and let them deal with it from then and further

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I ask why they are doing such a dangerous act on the job potentially hurting themselves and others around them being so irresponsible and reckless on the job can tarnish the schools reputation after making sure they are okay I gain there name and speak to there employer to tell them about the risks the employee caused at the school.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? In the break room he acts relaxed and calm as there are only other staff in there and they know how it feels to have to act so poised and collected all the time in there he lets loose and has a little unwind he drinks coffee and has a snack and sits down to release his stress he kindly takes every break as an opportunity to take his time to rest.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He would mop the floor carefully getting every spot on the floor when he spots a student he politely warns them about the wet floor and waves goodbye to the student who walked away happily finishing cleaning
/me He would wipe the window spraying it every so often he would make it sparkle and would end up seeing his reflection in the mirror noticing the group of students staring at him he decided to wave and smile then finish cleaning the window
/me He would be wiping down the desks when the teacher walked in clearing off his own desk to make it easier for the janitor him doing that brought a smile to his face as he thanked the teacher for their kindness

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Ushi Wakato
Age (Minimum age is 25): 28
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr. Wakato

Academic Degree: Highschool Graduate
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Theatre
Minors: Fine Arts

Backstory:
Germany He was born to a well off family with enough money to support a large family his father worked in a well off bank that was a rather large industry while his mother was a model she was quite famous around the city for her acting on some small tv shows small parts but they both paid well. When his parents decided they wanted a baby so they tried a couple times and once they succeeded they found it weird how his mother was eating more then most pregnant ladies but since this was their first child they thought nothing of it considering they were both tall his father stood at 6'5" and his mother at 5'11" so they thought their son was just a big baby when his mother was 5 months into the pregnancy she lookde around 9 months it was deeply concerning so they went to the doctor and he simply stated that it was just a big baby so over the next four months his mothers appetite continued to grow and she just kept eating. They were a week overdue on their baby when they went for a second opinion and on the way to the hospital to gain said doctors opinion his mother went into labour with him they sped to the hospital and she was rushed into a room and his father followed after around 48 hours of painful labour and contractions she gave birth to a giant baby boy he was around the size of a 3 year old as she held the baby in her arms they cut the umbilical cord and stitched her up as the baby did some damage. By The time The Boy was five he was the size of a nine year old it concerned his parents so they took him to the hospital where the doctor they were talking to took some blood from their son and said to come back in a week when the test results came back. They came back the following week and the doctor had told them their son has Gigantism disorder they told his parents he would continue to grow at a rapid rate and would be extremely tall way over six feet so they carried on with life taking care of their giant son. They decided to move to japan due to the bulling their son endured it was quiet and peaceful and they raised their son there by the time he was 18 he had reached the enormous height of 7'2". They moved to Kakaura when he turned 18 and they transferred their son to Kakaura high school while they moved back to Germany letting their son live alone. He then went and Majored in Theatre and minored in Fine arts when he graduated at 18 he tried an acting career that failed miserably at 26 he took a job as a butler but soon got fired when the owners moved towns and around two years later he was looking for a job again he soon found a job suited to him at the school he went to it was no big job but no little one either he would become the janitor the barrier between clean and dirty.
Motivation for Joining KHS: I wish to join KHS as I believe the kids deserve a cleaner learning environment to work in when I went to kakaura high school we didn't have many janitors back then and I want those kids to have the clean workspace I didn't have there I believe a clean work space is great for any education being in a clean place has helped me focus on work and all my homework I want these kids to have the cleanest environment possible to work in also having a spare janitor is good for health reasons as one or two janitors cant cover a high school and a college as its hard enough to get to all the classrooms halls and bathrooms having another janitor will severely impact the schools cleanliness and that will make the kids feel happier and healthier because no one wants a dirty school and it being cleaner and more sanitary will stop a lot of illness and passing of sickness.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe i should be accepted over other applicants as i went to this school most of my life at this school and i know all the dirtiest spots inside and out plus i love cleaning which is a bonus for me and the school because i love what i do and i think that this school needs another janitor to maintain its standards of cleanliness and i believe me working here would be beneficial to the schools health and safety codes i also want to prevent illness of any sorts. I should be accepted as i can do multiple shifts without need of breaks i am full of energy and can keep up with all the messes the students make as i am ready to deal with any situation thrown at me please consider my application to this school

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Wakato.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Janitor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread