https://schoolrp.net/threads/edited-toshio-nakamura-biology-application.50741/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-lang-application.48252/ |
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bbysick-spanish-application.54795/ |

[ Denied ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/toshio-nakamura-biology-teacher-application.50539/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/karakura-theatre-club.47908/ |
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-hospital-application-pockyfingers.61810/

Describe your activity on the server:
Most of my activity on the server at the moment stems from my time on the Bobcat Football Team, interacting with other players and roleplaying. The times that I am active usually fluctuate, depending on whenever I'm scheduled for work. I have been part of several good factions including EMS, KPD, School faculty, both Bobcat and Spartan teams, and Fight Club. If I am accepted into this position I will be balancing my different roles effectively and be assured that I can and will meet my monthly quota.

What is your motivation for applying?:
In the past I have been part of the KPD and I feel like I didn’t reach my true potential that I could’ve had within that faction, and my time was cut short due to some situations in life that couldn’t really have been avoided. However, I'm ready to return and do better than ever! Being part of the Police Faction for an experienced player and someone who enjoys detailrp is a privilege that I would enjoy having the chance to be part of again.
(I miss you guys)

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Considering I was in the faction for a good amount of time, I’d like to say I have a good understanding of the ideals the faction enforces. However generalized police work outside of the faction consists of diverse roles and various different positions in the hierarchy. The purpose of law enforcement is to keep the public safe and uphold laws.

ROLES
This is the list of roles from the highest roll, being the commissioner, to the starting training role of a Cadet. The Detective unit is still apart of the KPD but has its own requirements, responsibilities, and training

Commissioner
Captain
Detective + Detective Roles
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol Officer
Cadet

ITEMS
All officers are given a set of items that allow them to perform their duties efficiently, some ranks are given different items due to them being higher ranking or being in the department longer.

Taser: A taser is used against an individual who isn’t being cooperative, firing this will temporarily incapacitate them.
Baton: A baton is a close range weapon made of aluminum that is often used for self defense, or in a situation close to water.
Handcuffs: Handcuffs are two metal cuffs joined by a chain that are used to restrain and incarcerate a criminal or detain someone for further questioning.
Pepper Spray: Pepper spray is a small spray can that is used for self defense, when sprayed it causes temporary blindness and eye pain.
Luminol Spray: Luminol spray is used to detect blood or other substances on an item
Radio: The police radio is used for communication between officers and sometimes to speak with members of EMS in order to have a good connection between the two emergency responders.
Breathalyzer: A breathalyzer is used by blowing into a small tube connected to the device to measure the amount of alcohol intake in someone’s system.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?
Although SchoolRP is advertised as being a school roleplay server, since there is a crime faction it is necessary to also have a police faction. Having a crime faction with no police faction could cause boredom, considering there’s really no consequence or fear while carrying out these criminal activities. As well as having a police faction can also limit the amount of crime, so it doesn’t overtake the other roleplay aspects of the server. Not to mention having police is only realistic for roleplay, it also gives people more exciting roles and potential for more server events.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, if training is held while I’m available and I do not attend, I understand I am subject to any punishment deemed fit.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Bryn Key

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Male | He/Him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

College Bachelors

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Spanish

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Bryn is a slim fit man standing at an even 6 '0, who visibly takes good care of himself and keeps a neat appearance, seemingly well *******. His face was cleanly shaved and a pair of dog tags hung from his neck. His short brown hair was combed and styled neatly, and Bryn constantly presented himself with confidence.

Bryn’s appearence was fairly similar to his personality, his words and actions seeming clean cut. When he decides to communicate with others, he is overly enthusiastic about his work and always ready to get a job done. Bryn will never be afraid to share his thoughts or concerns, but at the right time to never be seen as ignorant. Beside that, he mostly will stay quiet and make sure his work is done right.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Regardless whether Bryn is on-duty or off-duty, he is reliable in his work and will sacrifice his free time in order to help out his fellow officers. As stated before, while in profession Bryn is quiet and focused. He is a well known communicator and will get his point across quickly and efficiently without ‘beating around the bush’ or stalling to waste time.

Even when Bryn is not working you can often not be able to see the change and the drop of tension in him. He is usually found walking the streets for fresh air and simply waiting until he can get back to work, his pride and joy resides there. When you can finally get him to relax, he enjoys some needed self-care time… consisting of romance movies and sushi.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Team work makes the dream work baby!! Bryn cares deeply for his coworkers even though he may not show it, and although his bluntness may come off as rude sometimes, his own safety and his coworkers safety is his first priority. Bryn also knows and reminds others that having good communication with your coworkers is necessary to run any business, let alone being part of law enforcement. Although Bryn doesn’t rely heavily on his coworkers to get a job done, he acknowledges that it should be a team effort to ensure everyone stays safe.

What's your character's backstory?
Bryn was born and raised in Karakura, Japan, thanks to his Colombian parents who settled in the town. Due to this, his home was often infused with both Colombian and Japanese culture, and he was encouraged to indulge in the two. As Bryn navigated through school, he often found solace in volleyball and loved how he was able to indulge in teamwork with his friends, within the sport he enjoyed so much. Eventually his skill grew and he was able to join the volleyball team for his school, however.. His lighthearted youth took a dark turn when he lost his father in a tragic accident, a moment that fractured his entire world. The pain of his loss and the confusion that incident had brought him, cast a shadow over his last years of highschool and into college. Yet, this ignited a desire for him, a desire to seek justice and protect others, the way that he felt was denied to his family. This grew into determination for Bryn to work toward law enforcement, being a first responder to uphold the value of safety in Karakura and ensure nobody else would endure the heartache he had to experience at such a young age.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No, there is no way to ever legally own a pocket knife in Karakura.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Non-Prescription Medications:
Paracetamol ➼ ¥1,500
Cough Syrup ➼ ¥6,000
Multivitamins ➼¥3,500
Iron Supplements ➼ ¥2,500
Melatonin ➼ ¥2,000

Non-Prescription Items
Wooden Canes ➼ ¥7,000
Eye Patches ➼ ¥5,000
Band Aids ➼ ¥1,000
Glasses ➼ ¥4,000

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
“The first step would be to seperate them of course, either stopping my coworker from potentially harming the inmate, or stopping my coworker from continuing to harm the inmate. Then of course anyone would ask questions about the altercation to insure that it was self defense, either way I’d personally report it to a higher-up. A bodycam check would also be in order for that situation..”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
“Depending on the situation, my actions would change.. If an individual and one of my officers were seen in an altercation, I would step in to assure no further damage could happen and help continue the arrest. However if there were multiple people involved with my one officer, my first response would be our safety, to escape from the aggressors.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
“If I suspected this, the first and only action would be to collect evidence and report it to a higher-up, having enough evidence is crucial so I would simply not bring it up until I was absolutely positive.”

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
“A simple ‘no’ and a fine for bribery would be sufficient.”

Hirathex

Level 309
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team has decided
to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.

Why have I been denied?
We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but we have
made this decision based on the following reason(s)
Thank you for applying, however your application has been denied. We sometimes have to deny amazing applications because other people are deemed a better choice at this current time.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Due to the large influx of applications, any DMs concerning your application
will be ignored or referred back to this response. Remember that this decision
is a collective agreement between all the higher-ups in the faction, meaning
that this decision hasn't been taken by one single player.

Users who are viewing this thread