players online

Accepted Paritegi's Lawyer Application

Twitch_Rush_Me

Level 10
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

Paritegi

Previous bans (include appeal links):

ERP, Metagaming through discord and loop-holing to avoid a character's death, Advertising, Wasting Staff’s time. Item Transferring, Trolling Staff, Trespassing on School Grounds, Metagame through discord, Rep abuse <-- (2017-2018)Reached max warn limits, Major Staff disrespect <-- (2019), Banned for Suspicious borderline rule breaking (Got unbanned 5 minutes after so I didn't know if I should apply this ban to the list or not), Continuous Toxicity, Player Harassment, Player disrespect, I ensure you that these rules will never be broken again by myself, as I am no longer like my past. It is now over half way through 2023, and yet I am still to be warned or punished for my past actions, you can check my records if you believe I am lying about this.

The three below this are linked to the same ban which was my last ban.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/crefuls-ban-appeal.47484/ ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/crefs-second-ban-appeal.39460/ DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/crefs-ban-appeal.37079/ DENIED

The rest below are the ones I got for previous bans Which were 2019 and below.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/salts-alt-mopio-ban-appeal.19138/ ACCEPTED

the rest were short bans that I didn't bother to appeal as I felt like I needed time to inflict on myself

Discord Tag: creful, there is no #4digits

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Timezone & Country:
British Summer Time (BST) , United Kingdom (Scotland)

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

I had applied for kpd a few times in the website's DMS section,

Describe your activity on the server:
My current activity on the server is consistent, especially with the summer holidays. I spend a lot of time on the server and have been a player of the server for many years now. It is important to note that I do have a real-life job, so my hours of activity can vary on the odd occasion however now, my activity is at an all-time high. In simple terms, my activity can vary from at least a minimum of four hours with each day I’m logged on.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I am motivated to apply for Lawyer as I’ve never been involved in the government faction before, and I am a person who longs for new roleplay experiences within the server for some simple variety. The lawyer role within the government faction is something that interests me as I can be considered as both competitive and argumentative which I believe makes me a good candidate to consider for this opportunity. In the former, I’ve been more experienced with the criminal experiences of roleplay within the server which is why I long for something along the opposite lines to understand a better grasp of the servers’ different factions, alongside my general interest in Government factions generally speaking, it is something that takes my interest in real life.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I understand Karakura’s laws and Constitutional rights. I’ve thoroughly both read and looked over in order to familiarise myself with them as it’s a crucial key element for this role.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
In simple terms, yes, Character development. Douglas is a simple man with a strong sense of morality, all anybody wants to do is make something of themselves, and that is exactly what this is. From rags to riches in some form. Coming from a relatively less than financially stable background and a broken community, all Douglas longs to do is improve himself, but he cannot do that until he improves his surroundings which is exactly is what he plans to do if given the opportunity to. Nonetheless, I simply long for a new roleplay experience which could further improve both the style and how I roleplay on the server, I enjoy new experiences and the occasional challenge, and this is something that I believe would be best suited to my interest.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
The role of a lawyer is somebody who is both trained and licensed to prepare, manage, and prosecute or defend court action, also providing advice for any legal matters which may require court action. This role allows lawyers to apply the law to their specific given cases and investigate the facts and evidence with their clients which involves reviewing documents, preparing, and filing pleadings in court which may include evidence, interrogating witnesses, debating, arguing of law and fact. It is a possibility that your client may be wrongfully accused, falsely imprisoned or perhaps even guilty.

Although this role requires determination and strong leadership characteristics, it is a role which requires team-work and solid communication. Lawyers should be consistently read up on new or upcoming laws to stay up to date.

Examples of the different types of lawyers include divorce attorneys, Criminal Lawyers, Entertainment law, Business Lawyer.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge that when I accept this role, that I also can be a subject to removal. I understand this could vary from my characters behaviour if it is perceived as ill-bearing or out of character behaviours.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I completely understand. To reinforce this in my roleplay experience, I aim to not take on too many roles at once to remain dedicated to my chosen roles. I can assure that if given this opportunity that I can remain calm and dedicated and I am aware if I fail to show dedication and good behaviour that I will have the role removed.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I acknowledge that if I show any form of OOC bias towards anyone while I am working that I could be punished in the form of warning, ban or role removal.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have fully read the rules and aim to familiarise myself with them more throughout a consistently changing community in order to remain familiar.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes. The only times I would be unable to attend is due to my work schedule in real life, which it is not a common occurrence to interfere.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Douglas Tattachi

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr

Current age:

Date of birth:
1990, December 3rd

Academic Degree:
Master in Law

Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Business

Minor(s):
Political science, Psychology

Work experience:

Childhood & The terrible teens!

At the ripe age of 10, Douglas began his first job! Why employ a 10-year-old boy though? Great question. The Tattachi family weren’t exactly to be considered a wealthy family, however with the help of the side hustle of their farm, they just about managed to get by. In the early mornings, Douglas and his father would go out to tend to their chicken coops, crops etc. At such a young age, this was a simple way to understand the way of the world. His early mornings consisted of egg collecting, trading them in for whatever pocket change his father had at the time.

A memory that stuck with Douglas was when his father’s business cart on the side of the road had been trashed completely by a couple of miscreants. This set back their groceries and income by a couple of weeks. All their hard-earned crops were destroyed. Due to their family’s low wealth, status and background… No justice was served. Could this be a source of inspiration? Potentially. He always pondered why this was, could it be that they couldn’t find who do it or was it prejudice? No one could know, but either way, it didn’t sit right with him. “Something could turn into nothing in the blink of an eye.” That was what his father told him, and its something that would always stick with him.

Fortunately, as Douglas grew up, he graduated from pocket change to minimum wage! That’s right… What a score. At the age of 16, he managed to pick up a part time job at the local 11-7 as a cashier while managing school on the side. It wasn’t always easy for Douglas, time to time, he would take the household responsibilities such as being the main income which ultimately meant Douglas didn’t have time for extra curricular activities.

College

After numerous ‘squirrel funds’ as Douglas calls it, or in simple terms, a lot of saving and a little help from his mother and father, the road to success was becoming clearer in sight. Douglas decided to drop his 11-7 job when the move to college was his new course of action. This really allowed Douglas to focus on his studies in a somewhat stable environment, no longer worrying about household responsibilities. Douglas could only afford a run-down apartment in a questionable area in Karakura, Japan but it was still something.

On top of his studies, Douglass had a trainee lawyer Internship in Fukuoka, Japan. This consisted of trials, mediation services, research, and collaborations. This was a two-year long internship which allowed young lawyers and study sessions by local lawyers. This allowed students to learn the laws of other countries so that they can provide legal advice from ASEAN and other South Asian countries.

Adulthood

After college, Douglas had received his desired results and now had the degrees, information, and confidence to move forward with his next plan of action. He had improved his living situation and had a stable job with a seasonal contract at a convenience store which allowed him to get by. Douglas spent his free time by making small trips back to his family, bettering himself and creating relationships with those who were involved in Government faction jobs! This created a better rapport for himself within the community of Karakura and would hopefully allow the transition of jobs to be much smoother. Unfortunately, he is unmarried and without kids, but this only allowed more time to be dedicated to his work.

Political background:
Naturally, Douglas and his family lean towards the left wing, however he’s never been too biased with his work, and is comfortable enough to set aside his political beliefs when it came to litigation. With each new client, Douglas makes an attempt to understand his clients background to get a better grasp of how they view things.

Nationality & born location:
Japanese-Irish
Born in Northern Ireland

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
English
Gaelic

Criminal record:
No current criminal record.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“I am an individual who grew up in unfortunate circumstances which gave me a greater insight on how the world impacts people in different ways, how crime impacts people. Not only did this give me a greater sense of appreciation for what I have today, but also a greater sense of empathy. I am a heavily dedicated person towards my work, regardless of the situation, I will strive to do the very best and nothing will get in my way. This is not only a journey for me but for the community, to better itself. I believe I will be able to help take care of this city, the citizens in it too. I’ll be sure to show you how much of a difference I can make, if you’ll let me, of course. I’m an organised person and fairly great with communication, and I can assure you that I will be a great addition to the team.”

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
pendingapplications.png

After discussion with fellow Higher Ups of the Government Faction, we have chosen to place you on pending:
  • Your application is well structured & written, but other applicants stood out more​
  • Once a position opens, you'll be contacted to see if you'd still like to be part of the faction​

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @Zaldoria to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread