Yes
How old are you? (Optional):
18 almost 19
What is your time zone?:
CST | Central Standard Time
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I'm aware and understand.
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm quite active on SRP I'm active for up to 6-9 hours a day. On the weekends I log on around 1pm (CST) and am on for 6-10 hours then take some breaks then normally back on around 7:00pm (CST) and then I log off for the night sometimes if lucky I may stay on after. During school months I'm active after school or work hours which is from 4:00pm (CST) for around 5 hours, depending on if I have work or not. And when I'm on holidays it's the same as the weekends active everyday for 6-9 hours with the same times, It really depends on the time of day.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Deleted Chef Application

Korean Application | Accepted
Latin Application | Denied
Librarian Application | Denied
JSL Application | Accepted
Glitched Item
Glitched Item
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Basketball , 12th Grade

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I would love to be a Physical education (P.E) Teacher.
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I love the SRP community and the people who are apart of it most of the time. I've always seen teachers around the school hosting classes and teaching students as well as hosting fun exciting activities that people in the class can get involved in and have honest fun. I have always wanted to try out a part of SRP that includes teaching others and become a teacher being able to host classed and teach students about things as well as host fun entertaining classes that draw people in and keep them interested. I also want to give myself a bit of a challenge and try and teach people as well as deal with problems that may come up in roleplay. I want to be able to be someone the community looks up to and some one people enjoy attending my classes and being taught by me. love to teach and also show people how to do it. I'm usually helping out in and out of roleplay and feel as being able to teach would be such a fun and Golden opportunity to be apart of.​
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes I understand and I will attempt to enjoy every moment of it I'll enjoy it so much and be happy to roleplay under that role (if needed) and be able to be a teacher.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
From what I know and do they are like Activity logs and are used to keep track of the teachers activity and what they have managed to achieve in the class as well as how many classes they have done in the month or day. It's also used to keep track of grades and also to show how many classes they have done and how much they can be paid. It's also to keep track as I said before to show who's active and hosting classes and also make it so that the admin can remove their role if they are inactive.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Respecting one another.
The teachers should be able to focus and be able to teach the class with pure respect and kindness. As well as the students are expected to be respective of the people around them in the class as well as the teachers around them.

No Violence
No violence will be tolerated/tolerated in the classroom or during class time. If there are any sort of violence it will result in detention fail to follow instructions will result in further punishment.

Language
The use of bad/foul language will not be tolerated and too will result in a detention if failed to follow intrusions will also result in further punishment.

No Phones/Eating or Gadgets
Students have the rights to have their phone with them within the school grounds however if one is pulled out in class it is not permitted or allowed. Same thing goes with food no food is to be passed around the classroom or eating any food is not to be allowed. The use of gadgets is not allowed and if it is used it will be asked to put it away if failed to follow the rules I request staff will be called.

No Illegal Items
Students are not to have any illegal substances in the classroom this can consist of alcohol, smoking or any form of weapons.

Being Kind/Polite
When in the classroom teachers are to be welcoming and supportive and to help guide the students and they're learning. The students too have to raise their hand if they choose to ask a question or need assistance within the class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I feel I have had a decent amount of experience in roleplay. I started roleplaying back in December 2020 and have been active roleplaying everyday. I've worked hard and taken inspiration from other people to help advance and become better at roleplaying. I then started to become creative and roleplay on other servers around the Minecraft community but I always came back to the SRP community and its unique roleplaying systems. I always loved and lived for the different versions of roleplay and roles that the other servers had as well as SRP and wanted to challenge myself so I joined The Basketball Team for the Male Bobcats challenge at first but then opened up a lot of opportunities for me and also taught me how to detail roleplay as well as other forms of roleplay. I have multiple characters and some have different personalities to challenge myself and give me a variety of choices of what I want to choose to roleplay as.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: They are the teachers or people who have worked around the educational department for a long time. They are well respected and experienced in their job and would also be able to help out the newer colleagues.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: They are usually newly qualified teachers and are normally moved up from the rank they were before. They have worked hard and hosted multiple classes regarding the subject the specialize in teaching. If they work in that job for long enough they can be promoted head of department. They can be granted this rank once they have worked hard enough and gotten to the higher rank.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: They have just finished their training and now are able to host classed independently. They can host up to as many as they choose and can easily advance up to a higher rank by under going the SLT test.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: They are newly joined teachers who have just become part of the education department. They have to under go training by the higher up teachers and are not permitted to host their own classes but are to prepare during it for so that when they pass their training they are prepared.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are usually so dedicated to their work. They usually always come into a class with determination. They always show a smile and are calm and pastiest and despite the fact they may be tired or pushed to their limits they manage to keep doing though the troubles or issues and are able to still teach the classes. They are always their guiding and helping the students who may have issues or understand are always inspiring others to do so. Even though they may have hard times with the students in their classes they still forgive them and help them out they encourage each and every student in different ways and are always welcoming new students into the subject or class.
Teachers will get paid IC 450,000 yen every OOC month if completing 15 classes. Though an extra 50,000 yen is given out to any of the teachers who complete/host 10 extra classes so they teachers would have to host 25 classes per OOC month to get the payment of 500,000 yen.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers IC are there to help out the class and manage it keeping the entire class together, they assign fun interactive games to keep the classes attention and are supportive and respectful. The whole role of being a teacher IC and OOC is to help prepare students for the future and challenges that may lie ahead of them. They are there to help support and guide the students through different subjects so they can find something they want to do or want to get better at so they can chase their dreams. Teachers try to make things interesting and keep the class engaged so that they enjoy the lessons and want to come back and keep learning. The whole job of being a teacher is to be a role model for the students so that they look up to them as well as a guidance to also teach them about subjects to help them once they are able to face the world by themselves.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
School Roleplay the name of the server explains what is is. Without any of the teachers or any form of the education department there the students would not be getting any form of education in the Campus and that would be having the school as useless. Without the teachers or the school in general the students could not be classified as students but civilians instead. And there for the whole point of the name School Roleplay would be pointless.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Saybil Kōraru is an Japanese/Korean male he was born in Japan and then was moved to Karakura , Japan when he was 13. he's always been unique with his blond hair and his black hair, fair skin and amber eyes. He stands at 6'3 with his warm smile. He's quite stylish wearing different colors and clothing styles trying to show himself being confident and trying to encourage people to just be themselves. He's a sporty active athletically built male who's got a calm and polite attitude towards everything. He's always supportive of the people around her and trying to show people to be themselves and do what they want to do as well as being happy and grateful to yourself and the present moment is the best thing you could ever do to you and the people around you.

He's got this fun child like nature about him that's open and supportive. He tries supporting ones decisions and their path in life. He tries to do his best and show people around himself you don't need to fit in to be special because being unique and happy is the best thing. He's usually open and always willing to give everything a go as well as he focuses on the task at hand and the present moment in time. Though he may be very tall and sometimes maybe scary he's really kind and supportive as well as he loves the fact to teach people and help them out.

Saybil usually loves to help people and guide them through issues though they may be too hard to solve or help out with he tries his best to help people out. He always aspires to make sure not only himself but the people around him do the best they can and feel they have done the best to their own self and to the community. He's always been there for his friends and family as well as there for strangers he may never know or understand in anyway. He thinks being a student is one of the best things you could ever be as its a significant part in your life or journey he encourages the whole idea of it and loves to not only be one but to help them. Not only about the students but he loves to help other people out this may also be other teachers. He's always friendly and open to talking and helping other teachers out or in general just being there to watch them achieve a goal they had set or just teach a class in general.

His personality is open and welcoming. He sees life in mostly positivity and open spirited about most things , he's always trying something new and only living in the present time and focusing on his goal and what he has to achieve. He's helpful and guiding as well as the fact he's open to new things and new people. He loves to socialize and is welcoming to anyone who wants his help or guidance.

He wants to teach and become someone people look up to and dream to be. He wants to be able to make students dreams in success or a job or company come true and become something they've dream to be. Not only that he want to encourage any form of learning aspect regarding the subject he hopes to teach and in general help every student emotionally and physically to the best of their abilities and to encourage them to be the best version of themselves.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
He would approach the group in a calm but collected manner and with in a stern voice but also not yelling or showing any form of aggressiveness or anger ask them to not swear or cuss and be respectful as well this is a learning environment as well as tell them why he's asked them nicely not to do that to make sure they understand the reasons behind it as well as also telling them that they will be getting a detention of this bad manner is continued before walking off.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
He would whistle loudly and using his height to his advantage to stand taller to make himself look a little more serious before signaling to the students to quiet down and explain so that they could get on with the lesson and do some activities.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He would grab a snack of some sort and glass or cup of something and go join in and interact with his other colleagues around chatting to them about anything they would be interested in or just joining in on and ongoing convocation. Being kind and welcoming as well as respectful about his space and the people around him he may also offer to help out with detentions if honestly needed.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He would stand before his class his eyes glowing with excitement and determination before he would calmly raise his voice not too loud but loud enough so that the students would be able to hear him and would also catch their attention. He would politely ask them to sit down in a seat so that he could start off the class before bowing and waiting for the students to follow the given instructions.
/me He would smile warmly looking over at all his students before clapping her hands together and talking with a loud confident voice so his class could hear him "Welcome to Physical Education we will be doing some fun activities before starting anyone have any questions?" And if any questions would pop up he would point to the student and ask them "Yes Sir."
/me He would look over his class smiling his eyes would be glowing with excitement and would look over to find a student who was a little uneasy. His face would change a bit and his eyes would dull a little and he would look honestly concerned so he would walk over to the student before kneeling down to face level of the student and look into their eyes and place his hand on the students shoulder asking them what was wrong and she would continue to comfort them until they had the confidence to keep going on with the class.
/me He would smile and with excitement and confidence announce 'Today class! We'll be playing a few games of Basketball!" and throw his hands in his pockets then bringing them up to rest in a cross armed position and raise his eyebrow asking "Who's ready?"

Backstory
Saybil's parents worked 24-7 to provide for their family, they worked hard to provide all of their children with an education and despite how this made him feel, he appreciated all of their hard work, from day one he tried his very best, even at the young age of 7 to look after his siblings, feeding them, caring for them, playing with them and even educating them from a very young age all to cover for his work exhausted parents. It was this particular circumstance that motivated him to excel in his education, rather quickly as he made his way into high school he demonstrated signs of pure genius level intelligence, easily excelling with everything he did, even picking up JSL (Japanese Sign Language) & Korean and he would study as much as he could and help his siblings whenever they needed help. He would even learn about the wildlife and started photography , just like his mother and would take photos of the scenery whenever he had the chance to , and play in the fields or play basketball on the courts. Saybil loved studying about the outside world and what type of activities there were , so he always tried his best in his studies.
It all started when I was 13 years old. My mother and father were very humble individuals. My father worked at a science institution and my mother worked as a History Study teacher and was into Physical Education. Although my parents lived a normal life inside of money and wellbeing, outside of it, it was pretty chaotic. My mom loved learning about foreign countries. So us spending time together would be discussing or her teaching me her findings and drawings of a certain country. This is what sparked my love for Art of any sort. All the things my mom taught and showed me, allowed me to find a huge interest in culture studying and Japanese literature. At age 14 , my mom sadly passed away. Leaving all of her books, studies, and office to me. With the drive to. Going on with my life, during high school I excelled at Physical Education as he was part of the Basketball Team and History causing me to be in AP classes. With these AP classes, I got more than enough credits to graduate high school early. By age 17 I had graduated high school at the top of my class and headed to college. In college, I majored in Sport Psychology and Physical Education. During college I had options with my degree, go the teacher route, tutor route, librarian route, or Chef route. I decided to go with the Physical Education route, mainly focusing on cooking books and different type of food arts from multiple countries. It took me 10 years to get my fully Academic Degree, along with minors in, Child Development, Sociology, and Communications. When I turned 27 I graduated from college and sought out looking for jobs. Finally, I was able to find this one from a friend and applied!

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Saybil Kōraru
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Saybil
Preferred Name: Saybil or Mr.Kōraru
Age (Minimum is 27): 29
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese/Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
N/A

Academic Degree: Bachelors Degree
Year of Graduation: N/A
Major(s): Sport Psychology , Physical Education
Minors: Culinary Arts , Psychology

Native Languages: Japanese & Korean
Other Languages: JSL (Japanese Sign Language)

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No I do not
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread