KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

1682792798902.png

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

ProblematicFinn

Discord Name & Tag:
Problematic#6305

Previous bans:
I have had 4 previous bans on the server: ERP, Spreading Erotic Literature, Bypassing, and Breaking Rule 18a. The ERP was for when I first started back on SRP from a 2 year break, I received the ban on November 26, 2020 by Oph and after I received the ban I made sure to read the rules more as well as understand what is considered erotic for the server. The second ban, Spreading Erotic Literature, was given to me on December 16, 2020 by WiffyBanter not that long ago from the previous ban. I appealed 2 times both being denied, with the second one becoming a permanent ban due to Bypassing on a friends account, which I take full responsibility for the punishment I got back then. The last ban I received was for breaking Rule 18a while my last few months of being on the server before I took a break. I understand what I did now through all the time to recover and correct my actions that what I did back then was wrong and I have been able to keep a good record and not be banned for anything since then, and am hoping to keep it that way from now and for the time I stay on SRP.

Describe your activity on the server:
I joined the server back in December of 2017 and played for around 3-4 months before leaving the SRP community and taking a break for a few years. Around September of 2020 I began to come back to the community and starting to come more active but I still was in involved in school and outside stuff besides the server so I wasn't on the server 24/7 but I still was fairly active. After playing on the server for a few months I began to get myself involved with a few of the different factions the server includes. The first one being the Professor Faction back on February 28, 2021 which I applied on my main account and that's where I spent most of my play time on and kept a very active role and climbed up the ranks rather quickly.

After becoming a professor on ProblematicFinn, I bought some more accounts in order to stay involve in the community and join other factions as well as buy a animal whitelist for one of my accounts 3Matic. On my other alt I became a Journalist and was involved with that or a little while before quitting and joining the club leaders faction, and then finally joining the Councilor faction. Along with being a councilor around that time I got accepted into the KPD and focused all my energy on that faction but still being active in the other factions as well. I also balanced my school life in the mix of all this.

School is coming to an end in a few months and I am planning on coming back to the server and keeping a well active account and trying my best to get on a couple of days of the week as well as balancing it with my job as well.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Staff Application #1 {Denied}
Scots Language {Accepted}
Korean Language {Accepted}
Film Club {Accepted}
French Language #1 {Denied}
German Language {Accepted}
JSL Application {Accepted}
KPD Application {Accepted}
Staff Application #2 {Denied}
Russian Language {Accepted}
Event-Team Application {Denied}
Shop Application {Denied}
Staff Application #3 {Denied}

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to join KPD once again is that I miss the community the KPD has, I enjoyed everyone that was apart of it when I was involved and I love the concept of the faction as well and would love to come back. I enjoyed roleplaying as a police officer and the police faction is one faction where it feels like everyone is a giant family and I would love to be apart of that once more.

I'm also planning on bringing back Oscar to the KPD if accepted because he is one of my favorite characters to play and I enjoyed roleplaying as him as a KPD officer.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know much of the basics of Police Work from being apart of the Emergency faction once before. I have been apart of KPD as well as EMS, I remember most of the laws as well as how much jailtime they get and what fines and the number of yen each bail is. I know the procedures of patrolling, and all the other basics there is to know about joining the KPD.

All lower ranks must listen to their higher-ups. When you join as a cadet, you will be trained in physical and information. When your commissioner and trainers believe that you are ready you will take two test one for information and one for physical training, if you pass both you move onto the next rank that is above cadet which is Patrol Officer. As a Patrol Officer you are able to Patrol by yourself(with a partner). If you want to patrol you MUST get permission from the highest rank that is online at the time.
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP as they help with the CITY aspect of the server. They help make sure the city is under good control and stop the criminals trying to run it. With GangRP the KPD sets a balance between both CITYRP and SCHOOLRP so it’s not more of one than the other.
Another thing that makes police important to SRP is that they help control the amount of GangRP without the KPD. Everyone's characters would be either dead, hurt, or worse, meaning many many new characters for everyone which no one would want. The KPD also brings a sort of realistic feeling to the server and creates a very simple and understanding Law System throughout the server.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand that I could be demoted at any given time after being accepted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I agree to be 110% dedicated to my role as a Police Officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I understand that if training is being help whilst I am online I must attend them.

1682792798910.png

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Oscar Corbin

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
CIS Male He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

PhD

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
French

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
The character I am applying with is Oscar Corbin, former College Professor. The male would have silky blonde hair that glistened in the sunlight whenever the sun hit it. His beautiful locks would blow gracefully in the wind as if it was a kite riding the waves of the wind on a beautiful spring day. Oscar’s eyes would be a dark brown that would look like melted chocolate just coming out of the furnace awaiting to be frozen to become delicious chocolate bars. One look into those eyes would make you feel like you were in a chocolatey paradise with a chocolate milk river that you could hear running as you sat near it, listening to the white chocolate birds fly above you. Past all of those features Oscar was still a decent French male at the height of 6’4 and was ever so loving to everyone he met. Even with his deep charming voice that felt like you were listening to a lullaby, and past the semi-perfectly whiten teeth that seemed to shine when he smiled, was just a sweet male that had emotions and feelings like everyone else around him.
I would say Oscar is unique due to his passion to make sure everyone is cared for as well as protected and safe from any kind of harm. Whenever Oscar would enter a room it would feel as if the room got somehow happier and welcoming, his personality could bring a smile to anyone’s face with just a simple corny joke. Oscar is a very outgoing individual that loves to make people laugh as well as smile, which I find makes him rather unique to others.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Oscar makes sure to get all of his work done and efficiently and effectively, he doesn't like to leave anything half done. If he is given a task he is always able to get it done. Oscar isn't afraid of asking for help in situations that he doesn't understand his motto is that if you ask questions you will be able to get the job done more effectively.

Oscar in casual situations is very easygoing and is the life of the party, he enjoys making sure that everyone is okay he's a very caring individual that everyone seems to adore. Oscar will also do work off the clock if needed he's very work based.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Oscar respects all of his co-workers as well as his job and the environment he must work and stay in. He wants to make sure he can be able to work with anyone depending on the type of person they are outside of work and inside of work. Oscar doesn’t let relationships get in the way of what is meant to be done and what needs to get done.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I see myself as both a follower and leader, I enjoy being able to run a team and make sure that all end goals are met and that everyone is alright and understands their assignments but also at times I enjoy being a follower and not having to feel the weight of everyone depending on me in certain situations of course.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Oscar was born in France with his mother and father. Growing up in France it was ideal for him to know and understand French, but for Oscar it was rather difficult for him. He couldn't understand and learn the language as fast as his parents wanted him to, so as a result of not learning it fast enough he was punished constantly. Having hard parents, he promised himself to never be hard on his children when he was older, but turns out you will always be just like your parents. A few years later when Oscar was just 10, his mother had passed away from an awful disease called bubonic plague. Oscar was devastated about his mother's death, that he would rarely even acknowledge that he even ever had a mother. 2 years later, Oscar and his father would have continuous fights and arguments, over even the littlest things. It was so bad, Oscar would threaten to leave and so would his father. When Oscar became the age 14, he moved to Japan to attend school there and learn more about their language and culture. On leaving to go to Japan, he also left his father. Oscar had amazing grades in school and an amazing school year. Soon he went to college and met a beautiful lady, who he soon became very much in love with. One night when Oscar was with his lady, they had an affair that soon turned into a pregnancy. They were both thrilled by the thought of having a child, yet they would have never expected the outcome of it. When the mother was finally in labor, she birthed a beautiful daughter now named, Antoinette. The baby made it into the world safely, but the mother wasn't so lucky. After hearing the news of the mother dying, Oscar pledged to take great care of this child, and to make sure she knows she is loved in every single way. When Oscar finished up his job as a Professor, he lost all connections with any of his children and just started a fresh new start.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Eyepatch
Unbranded Bandage
Wooden Cane
Cough Syrup
Lactulose
Paracetamol

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would immediately step in between the inmate and my co-worker breaking up whatever is going on and calling over a higher-up to deal with the situation further.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If one of my co-workers is being assaulted in any form, I will step into the situation and help my co-worker get out of that situation efficiently as possibly to not make any of the matter worst.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would immediately report this behavior to the commissioner, but if it needs to be addressed immediately I would report it to a higher-up immediately.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would deny the bribe and do whatever protocols are needed to be taken into action.​

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread