ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Mapinguan

Previous bans:
Yes only on my main; ERP, Erotic Literature, and Bypassing.

Describe your activity on the server?:
My activity on the server is very active as on my main I'm a KPD, my 1st alt I am a college student, 2nd alt I am a bird, and hopefully this alt I can be EMS.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST(Eastern Standard Timezone)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Yes! I have discord and my tag is Problematic#0835

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I have a microphone, it's a blue microphone to be exact

List your current and past applications:

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Yes I have experience with DetailRP, I DetailRP a lot on my College account as well as with my KPD from time to time. I know when being an EMS detailrp is a key feature and that it is vastly important with the role, as you must use it for all of your actions since this helps with your quota and such.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My motivation for applying for EMS is that I would like to see both sides of the Emergency faction, as I'm already apart of KPD I'd like to experience the EMS part of this faction as well. The benefits I believe I can bring to the current team is hardworking, activeness to psychiatrist as we know many are not on most of the time. I would also love to join EMS as to be more involved with the server and help a lot with it. As EMS and KPD are big roles in SRP and sometimes EMS are rarely on when people need them the most. I was bullied into a applying by all of the EMS, as well as written a 6 paragraph essay on why I should be psychiatrist.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the role of Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
I understand as a Psychiatrist I will need to give therapy to those who need it and to those who book appointments. Psychiatrist can also treat minor injuries or laceration I have been told. To be completely honest I really do not know how a Psychiatrist works due to not many being on to experience what they do, but am willing to learn!

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director -
The faction leader of the hospital, like the main person that runs EMS. Reviews applications, promotes, and demotes.

Clinical Lead -
There are three clinical leads; Psychiatrist Clinical Lead, Surgeon Clinical Lead, and Doctor Clinical Lead. All of these leads play very important roles, they supervise and organize their own part of the faction. They also train the trainees that are part of their section. They are pretty much the higher ups.

Head of Departments -
The Clinical Leads second in commands. They help with the training and help with the departments. They are just mainly a help for the Clinical Leads.

Attending Surgeons, Psychiatrists, Doctors -
Help with training but don't really have much power.

Surgeons, Psychiatrists, Doctors -
They are the departments!

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Blue - Medical Emergency in Hospital
Red - Fire
Black - Bomb
Pink - Infant/Child Abduction
Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident
Silver - Active Shooter
Violet - Violent/Combative Individual
Yellow - Disaster
Brown - Severe Weather
White - Evacuation
Green - Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I am aware that I can be demoted at any point in time.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes I will be dedicated 100% to the Hospital Staff Role.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I understand.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I understand

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Andrei Pavlov would be a tall Russian male that stood at the height of 6'0. He would have black hair that faded into red at the right of his head of curls. Andrei gives off a warm and friendly aurora as you are around and near him. He has a lovable laugh and a heart warming smile that he will give to all of his clients that are with him during therapy sessions. Andrei makes sure everyone is safe and sound as well as making sure everyone is as great and healthy as they can be! What makes Andrei unique would have to be is passion for helping others with their problems and so much more. Andrei loves helping anyone he can.

What are they like on and off the job?
Andrei is always straight to the point while on duty making sure all of his tasks and priorities are done and complete before clocking out to go off duty. Off duty Andrei is the life of the party! He's always ready to hangout and make sure to have the time of his life, he occasionally will bring that over to his job side if found necessary.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Andrei's outlooks on his co-workers is that everyone has a purpose to be there and is willing to help anyone that needs it. Andrei hopes that in the future to become a very well-known Psychiatrist that will help everyone with their problems.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
N/A

BACKSTORY
Andrei was born in Russian with his Grandmother and Grandfather due to his parents always going on business trips. Andrei never really got to see his parents much, and the day that they died was the worst for poor little Andrei. His parents were on a business trip crossing the Atlantic when a huge storm came around crashing the boat and killing all passengers. Hearing the news of his parents passing was heart-breaking nonetheless, that he took poor Andrei to even interact or come out of his room for a while. By the time Andrei was 10 years old he was going to therapy for his family issues.. Mainly about his depression and isolation from society since their passing. Andrei loved his the****** Mr. Loki, he was fun interesting and all and all an amazing person to talk with. Mr. Loki was the type of person where you could tell him anything and feel comfortable with them. Mr. Loki made Andrei realize that he wanted to be a the****** when he grew up! That was Andrei's dream job, helping others with their problems and having them have high hopes for the future. Once Andrei turned 16 he moved to Karakura Japan where he began his life once and for all, exploring the new environment and settling in with this new place that he must call home. On his journey he met some fascinating people as well as some great friends that sadly passed through his time in Karakura. Even though Andrei didn't need to see Mr. Loki anymore he still kept in touch and told him his problems if it felt right. Andrei made it through high school in Karakura and moved to College where he studied to be a Psychiatrist. He spent the next four years taking courses to help him achieve his dream job. Once Andrei finished up with school he began looking around for jobs, which could hopefully lead him to becoming a Psychiatrist. Andrei worked for the school, local shops, even some other places as well until he final submitted his job application to become a Psychiatrist.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Andrei Pavlov

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
N/A

Characters Preferred Name:
Andrei

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
N/A

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Russian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):
N/A
Academic Degree:
Medical Degree, Graduate
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Psychology, Chemistry, Biophysics
Minor(s):
Biology, Physics
Native Languages:
Russian
Other Languages:
N/A

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
accepted.

- After reviewing this application, the hospital higher-up team has decided to accept this application. Congratulations!
- Contact alex!#4532 on discord for further information.

Users who are viewing this thread