KPDApp2.jpg
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
RebelZane, my alt is RebelZane_ which is the wrong account

Previous bans:
I have two previous bans on my main
1. Bypassing an AFK kick, Im6 banned me
Duration: 1 hour
Before this ban occurred I was on a trip to Disney world in Orlando, I was gone for about a week when I got home I saw my password to my account had been changed I changed it and tried to log onto a server that I will name and said “You have been banned for hacking!” I then realized who got into my account had installed hacks into my game. I changed my email and password and changed my password frequently. After that I went AFK to get some ice cream and I came back to being banned from it. I do change my password frequently now to avoid this from happening again.

2. Asking for money to donate to the server, Loooper banned me
Duration: Permanent, appealed after 4 weeks
Well, I was sick at the time with a 102F fever (38.886C) . It occurred at the end of January where I was very ill and forgot the rules, but I won’t let it be an excuse as it was me but not me if that makes sense, this will never happen again.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a very active member of the server. I usually spend 5+ hours on the server a day after school, I am usually around from 12 PM to 9 PM EST or later sometimes in between those hours I go to the gym and eat but only for like an hour or two. I am usually free all day.

I am very active on both the forums and the server, I am usually online everyday of the week except when I go on vacation for like a week but other than that I am very free all the time usually.

Which timezone are you in?
EST (Eastern Standard Timezone) South East America (USA)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, it is BTS#7448 DM me anytime if you wish to speak with me

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, but I will only use it when needed and if they wish me to speak but other than that I will not turn on my mic. I usually don’t talk due to my chaotic family and my dog barking usually all the time, but if needed will talk.

List your current and past applications:
Below are all the apps for my main that were accepted
Police Application Accepted
PE Teacher Application Accepted
Korean Application Accepted
Cannot find this one
Removed - Spanish Application Accepted
Cannot find this one

Removed - French Application Accepted
Cannot find this one

Italian Application Accepted
Old Character - Fake Arm Application Accepted
Cannot find this one

Ban Appeal Accepted

Below are my applications that were denied for my main
Teacher Application x3 Denied
Police Application x12 Denied
College Application x3 Denied
Staff Application Denied
Lore Team Application Denied
Ban Appeal x3 Denied
Event Team Application Denied
Staff application Denied

With the x12 cops apps, I sucked at apps at the time and I am very grateful I have another chance.

Below are the accepted applications for my alt
Korean Application Accepted
Cannot find this one
Italian Application Accepted
Cannot find this one

History Teacher Application Accepted

Below are my denied apps for my alt
Hospital Application Denied
Also with the one above I would get a DM if accepted, didn't get a DM.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have been a cop before and I really do miss it. I had a lot of fun with it, I feel like I got past the anxiety part and I can control it more. I would like to be welcomed back into the KPD. I would like to also thank Loooper once again for allowing this application to be posted. I am really grateful for his decision on this.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I have learned a lot through seeing cops arrest people and being arrested myself and I understand everything that has to come with this job.

I've been arrested many times and have arrested people before, I will do better than I did last time. I promise I will.

What are the Police ranks?
I will list them in order from highest to lowest, I will also give a brief description on all the ranks

Police-Commissioner
This is the highest of ranks within the KPD, they are held for deciding on applications as well as the official in charge of the KPD, they give orders to the lower ranks of the police force.

[CPT] Police-Captain
This is the person in charge of things like, patrol division, detective division, etc. They are in charge of town usually or a city this is rank that decides who gets a certain rank like if a detective division officer steps down, they have to appoint a new member to this division and confirm with the commissioner and as well if that person what's the new person in that division the Commissioner will end up giving the person that new position. Also this is the person that is in charge if someone wants to go off duty for a bit.

[LT] Police-Lieutenant
This one is a bit hard to explain due to the fact there are different types in each section of emergency services, but I will try my best to explain this the best I can. This is the overseer of the lower versions of this, all of them take on a special type of duty within the Police Force, rather it would be Organized Crime, Anti-********* or even Child Abuse is what they mainly focus on.

[DCI] Detective-Chief Inspector
This is usually the minimum rank held by a senior investigating officer, they head major investigations as well as work out of police headquarters.

[DS] Detective-Sergeant
A police officer who investigates crimes and who ranks above a detective constable but below a detective inspector.

[DC] Detective-Constable
This is the team that handles complex investigations, but usually are the lowest rank in the Detective field.

[SGT] Police-Sergeant

This is a first-line supervisor who plans, assigns and reviews the works of others within the police force.

[CPL] Police-Corporal

This rank is usually above and below Police-Sergeant and sometimes referred to as.

[PO] Patrol-Officer
They are the division that patrols the area and sometimes they do have to head out to help another officer in a criminal and/or an emergency.

[CT] Police-Cadet
This is the ranking that is the lowest of the KPD, this is the rank you start out as when you first join if they believe you do well enough you get to take the final test of being a cadet and move up to Patrol Officer if you pass.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Yes, I do have knowledge of police work as I have been one before and have seen them arrest people and/or search people. I have also arrested people myself and understand everything that comes with this job. I was an officer back in November of 2019 and I learned a lot from those days and decided to re apply and use that knowledge.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
It keeps the city of Karakura safe from crimes and protects the server as well as it’s a realistic roleplay server and it keeps the citizens safe from any danger.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge that this can happen at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge this and agree to this. I will be loyal to the KPD if accepted and not make the same mistake last time, I will be a better me than last time.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do agree about this and acknowledge this and if there is training while I am online I will be sure to attend. I will inform you if I am really busy like working out in real life, or school or even on a trip out of game.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I will not take anything oocly during IC training. I have seen this before and completely agree to this and will not take any of this OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
He would have blonde hair standing at 6'0 having brown eyes he would have a fit body. He would be wearing a cadet uniform. He would be wearing cologne. He looks out for her co-workers but she never really shows it.

What he's like on and off the job?
He is very polite and nice, he is very supportive of his co-workers. He likes his job a lot and doesn’t hate one second of his job. He is a hard working male and he also is very friendly off duty and doesn’t mind things. He is very polite 24/7.

He also doesn't allow people to talk to him about non-related crime things, such as just talking or anything. If he is patrolling when this happens he will just simply ignore them.

He has siblings but not married or have kids which he doesn’t plan on doing soon ever as they might get in the way of his job.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He has a positive outlook on his co-workers and hopes to one day be captain of the KPD but he has learned to take baby steps in life to achieve bigger things in life.

BACKSTORY

Colten S. Blackburn

March 5th, 1992
Colten Blackburn was born this day, he was born in a local hospital in Tokyo, Japan he was born to a police officer who was still on the force when he was born when he was about 3 years old his father died after doing a traffic stop and was hit and killed. His mother was so sad about his passing she started doing some things to calm her down. Colten is american but born in Japan as they moved there.

April 4th, 1999
He was 7 years old at the time when her grandparents moved in to live with them, his mother always was with her even after his father's passing. This was the day he learned he wanted to be a cop when he became older and follow in his dad's footsteps. He still did school but also talked with his dad's ex co-workers about it and talked with him. He felt comfort about talking with them.

June 10th, 2002
This was the day he was adopted into the Blackburn family. he was in his room on this day when a staff member walked in and told him the good news, he started packing the next day they arrived to adopt him and take him home to Karakura, Japan but they did die due to an accident but he is still happy as can be even though of what happened.

January 1st, 2010
This was the day he graduated and applied for college, he was accepted soon after and went to school at Karakura College. He trained for many years leading up to that day when he applied for the KPD, he did wait a bit to make sure he had all the things he needed. He spent 4 years in college. He made good friends along the way in college though they were the only friends from college and don't speak to them anymore as he is very busy with life.

Jan 15th, 2020
This was the day he attended the Police Academy at age 27 he turned 28 in a few months from then, he spent 6 months doing basic training in this. He spent also learned basic things for arresting just for knowledge and also workouts they had tested him on, though he does know they will also train him in the KPD so he doesn't stop working out.

June 16th, 2020
This was the day he finished the Police Academy for the KPD, even though the graduated from the school he still works out to this day as he needs to be in shape for the job as an officer. He runs every day and does the basic needs of the Police Officer job.

That is the end of my backstory.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Colten S. Blackburn

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Colten Blackburn

Preferred Name: Officer Blackburn

IC Phone number: (+81) 293-492-664

Religious Denomination: Buddhism

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japanese

Section 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 4 years in college plus 6 months in the Police Academy

Working Experience: 4 years

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation: June 25th, 2014

Major(s): Criminal Justice

Minor(s): Criminal Science​

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Italian, Korean​

Note(s): I am very grateful I am having another chance at this, thank you so much

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After holding a vote between the officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’ll be brought on as a cadet. Make sure to check the police discord upon seeing this.

Users who are viewing this thread