What is your Minecraft username?:

Dissiri
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?):
Arkaere<3#6277
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
MDT
Describe your activity on the server:
Now that I have returned from my break, I have been trying to get more active on the server, and in the forum. I’m often running around and talking with others on my main account, m0rsari3s, in my free time. I am also doing my best to get on my alt whenever I am able to.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, twice when I first started the server about 7-8 years ago. I do not remember what they were but I have learned from them and have been following the rules since.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I completely understand.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Receptionists are responsible for greeting visitors and delivering exceptional customer service assistance. This entails assistance, answering calls and fielding them accordingly, addressing visitor questions and needs, and providing an overall welcoming environment. Often receptionists is known as the ‘first impression’ due to the fact that the first thing you will see, is a receptionist. This oftentimes includes performing aadministrative duties as needed. Receptionists are employed across almost every industry.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Before I joined SRP I played Roblox around 7 years ago, along with Animal Jam. I would always roleplay as a teacher or a professor, teaching my favorite subject. Unless those roles were taken away or unavailable I would become a school employee to help others out.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I mainly want to help others around the school, since new players are joining and don’t know their way around. I would also like to gain more roleplay experience and turn it into a fun, learning experience. This will also allow me to meet new people and create a fun atmosphere in the faction.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/theromanticguys-shop-app-remarkable-wine-and-art.54511/ - Denied
-https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-app-theromanticguy.51650/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/art-history-prof-app-thatromanticguy.49477/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.45418/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/elyon-cafe-bar-application.44424/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app.43721/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-lang-2.43710/ - Accepted

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Highschool
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
First, Amun would mention the student's attitude and warn them about their language. He would then tell the student that they should not be behaving this way as it is disrespectful to the workers and other students. Amun would then give the student a warning, and possibly a radio to a higher-up. If they continued, he would do his best to calm the student in a professional matter.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Amun would separate the two students, calling for assistance to help figure out what happened and to check for any injuries. We would then ask for SLT and wait until they would arrive, handing the situation over to them for the best decision.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Amun would talk to the employee about how they are acting in a professional matter, and remind them that they are at their job. He would not make a serious and detailed report as that would be a waste of time, instead, he would bring it up to his higher-ups and leave the situation at that.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Amun would be a relatively calm fellow. He would often be seen sitting at a table, going over any paperwork, and drinking coffee quietly. He usually kept to himself but would gladly, talk to others and have a conversation with them. He had a cheerful smile and always hopes the brighten others day. He would also find ways to thank others and bring them drinks, food, and more during breaks. Otherwise, he works on things related to his job.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst in your chosen role:

/me
smiled at the person in front of him. ‘Hi! Do you need direction, a schedule, or assistance?’ He smiled cheerfully, assisting them.
/me sat at the desk, pulling out piles of paper and going through them, organizing them, and putting them away. He would then restock the chest and clean around the area, waiting for a student to need his assistance.
/me walked in with several drinks in his hands. ‘Hello everyone! I have brought drinks if anyone would like some! How was everyone's evening?’ He sat the glasses down and talked to his fellow members for a few minutes before sitting down to work.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Iah Amun
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Iah
Age (Minimum is 25):
Academic Degree:
Highschool diploma
Major(s):
N/A
Minors:
N/A
Nationality:
Egyptian
Known Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Iah Amun was born and raised in Egypt, the youngest of four siblings. Unfortunately, his childhood was marked by abuse from his father, who was an alcoholic and would often take out his frustrations on his family. Iah's mother did her best to protect her children, but she was frequently beaten as well. Despite the difficult home life, Iah was a bright student and dreamed of going to college to study computer science. However, when he was 17, his father's abuse reached a breaking point and Iah was forced to flee his home. He had nowhere else to go in Egypt, so he decided to travel to Japan for a fresh start.
At first, life in Japan was overwhelming for Iah. He didn't speak the language, didn't know anyone, and had very little money. However, he was determined to make a new life for himself. He found a job working at a convenience store, where he learned Japanese from his coworkers and customers. He also became friends with a group of college students who frequented the store, and they began tutoring him in math and science in the hopes that he could eventually attend college. Despite his best efforts, however, Iah was never able to save enough money to afford tuition.
He continued working at the convenience store, but his dream of a college degree began to fade. Instead, he decided to look for a job that would allow him to use his language skills and his love of helping people. That's when he discovered the opening for a school receptionist at a local high school. Although Iah had no formal receptionist experience, he impressed the hiring committee with his language skills and friendly demeanor. He was offered the job and began working at the school, where he quickly became a beloved member of the staff. He took pride in helping students and parents navigate the school system.

Over the years, Iah's friends from the convenience store continued to support him, and he became a fixture in their social circle. He never forgot his difficult past in Egypt, but he found happiness and fulfillment in his new life as a receptionist in Japan.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I have been wanting to apply for a few years and I have. I’ve always been interested in Art or Literature, even helping others. For now, Literature is a topic that I'm very passionate about and I would like to assist students who enjoy literature as well. Not only would I enjoy helping others, but it will also allow me to gain more roleplay experience. I am not an extroverted person really, but when it comes to literature that is something I feel very passionate about and I would like to help others realize that they enjoy literature whether it be reading or writing. I am also interested in helping others when they need it. I also want to be able to support my ic family with money and a place to live.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I don’t think that I should be accepted over the other applicants and that creates a competitive atmosphere when applying. Rather, I like to think about what I can offer. I can offer hard work and I can put in the effort. I would take responsibility for anything that I would do and show a love for this job. I am well at being communicative and as a receptionist, that is a very important skill to have. I do have a little amount of school experience and wish to expand it.
────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.
- When explaining the receptionist role please use your own words and explain what they do in SRP server over in real life

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread