nostalgic - alt

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

arkkaere

How old are you? (Optional):

I am 18 years old.

What is your time zone?:

MDT/MST

Describe your activity on the server:

Since 2016, I've been an active member of Schoolrp, steadily growing as a roleplayer. Some may even consider me a veteran. I've had experiences with faculty and gangrp, but now I want to broaden my horizons. I've been and will continue to be quite active, especially as I'm currently on summer break and will be attending my senior year to graduate. I spent a significant portion of my faculty career as a professor, teaching Art History to students. I was privileged to share my passion for art and helping students appreciate its significance. Subsequently, I transitioned into a receptionist role, where I found joy in assisting students with their various needs and ensuring they had a positive experience. I have also been involved and still am involved with gangrp/crimerp! I have been for a few years.

Now I would like to say that I am in my final year of high school and I will only be doing ONE semester as it has the credits I need. I will continue to be active to my ability, as my second semester will be college classes.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have twice but that was back in my starting years. I do not remember why as it has nearly been a decade since it happened.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I recognize this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I am applying for the receptionist role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A school receptionist serves as the primary point of contact for students, parents, staff, and visitors, ensuring a welcoming and efficient front office environment. Responsibilities include assisting students with making their way around the school, calling students to the front desk, handing out hard-earned gifts that students earn from stickers, and of course, welcoming all students and visitors. Excellent communication, organizational skills, and a friendly demeanor are essential, as is the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced setting. Proficiency in office software and familiarity with school policies and procedures are also important.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Before joining SRP, I used to play Roblox around 7 years ago, as well as Animal Jam. I enjoyed roleplaying as a teacher or professor, teaching my favorite subject. If those roles were already taken or unavailable, I would become a school employee to assist others.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I am mainly interested in helping new players around the school who may not be familiar with their surroundings. Additionally, I would like to enhance my roleplay skills and turn it into a fun learning experience. This will also provide me with the opportunity to meet new people and contribute to creating an enjoyable atmosphere within the faction. Furthermore, I am eager to assist others and actively engage in the school community once again.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Adult -m0rs
hs - dissiri
adult - nostalgjc

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Mr. Saiky would sternly look at the student and warn them about their language. He would remind the student that the school is a place of education and safety, and even if the student dislikes it, they must remain respectful of others, the building, and themselves. If the student continued, Saiky would issue several warnings and then detention while keeping calm and being reasonable.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Upon observing conflict between two students, Mr. Saiky's first course of action would be to separate them and then speak to each student individually going a comprehensive understanding of the incident and to check for any physical injuries. If the situation persists, Mr. Saiky would then proceed to seek assistance from SLT, deferring to their judgment on how to address the matter.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Mr. Saiky's approach to addressing unprofessional behavior involved calmly and professionally reminding the employee of their conduct. Should the behavior persist, Saiky would escalate the matter by reporting it to SLT and take no further action.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Mr. Saiky would be a relatively calm person. He would often be seen sitting at a nearby table, going over any paperwork or perhaps reading a book, while he drank tea quietly. He often kept to himself though, anytime another member spoke to him, he would give them his attention and engage in the conversation.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would lift his head from the computer screen and warmly greet the person with a smile. "Hello, how can I help you?" he would say in a calm and composed manner, attentively listening to the person's words before offering assistance. "You need a schedule? Of course, stay put for me and I will go get you one!" He offered a smile and rose from his desk to grab a schedule before returning and handing it to the student. "Here you are! Let me know if you have any questions."

/me sat at the front desk and used his fingers to click the mouse. He occasionally lifted his hand to fill out some paperwork and look around to make sure nobody needed help! He would then get up and walk towards the shelves to organize paperwork. He then took hold of a nearby broom and quickly swept the floors as he hummed to himself and eventually sat down to greet the next person.

/me walked into the breakroom with a smile on his face and greeted the others. "Good morning, everyone. I hope you all had a good night." Saiky set a bag on the table and pulled out a few drinks, before putting them into the fridge while engaging in a conversation with the others. "My night? Oh, it was quite well! I have started a new book called The Iliad and I have found it to be rather interesting!" He spoke with a smile and listened to the others.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

"My name is Yoshikazu Saiky. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. "

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

"Oh, the title? 'Mr.' is quite fine, thank you."

Preferred Name:

"I would prefer to be addressed as Mr. Saiky."

Age (Minimum is 25):

"I am twenty-eight years of age."

"I identify and was born as a male.

Academic Degree:

"I graduated with a master's degree."

Major(s):

"I majored in Business Administration and Education."

Minors:

"I minored in Communications and Customer Service."

Nationality:

"My nationality? I am Japanese."

Known Languages:

"I am fluent in Jin, Arabic, and Russian."

Backstory
Yoshikazu Saiky, a member of the esteemed Saiky family in Karakura, Japan, had always been drawn to the vibrant pulse of his community. Growing up in a family renowned for its contributions to local education, business, and more, Yoshikazu was instilled with a strong sense of duty and a passion for learning from a young age.

Yoshikazu Pursued higher education with zeal, majoring in Business Administration and Education at a well-known university. His dual focus allowed him to gain a comprehensive understanding of organizational management and the intricacies of the educational system. Complementing his majors, he minored in Communications and Customer Service, sharpening his ability to interact effectively and provide exceptional support in various settings.

Upon graduating, Yoshikazu sought to apply his diverse skill set in a meaningful way. His initial years were spent gaining experience in both the business and education sectors. He worked as an administrative assistant in a corporate setting, where he honed his organizational and management skills. Concurrently, he volunteered at local schools, assisting with administrative tasks and student support services.

At the age of 28, a unique opportunity arose at Karakura High School and College. The school was seeking a receptionist who could not only manage front office duties but also contribute to the overall efficiency and welcoming atmosphere of the institution. Yoshikau's blend of business knowledge, educational insight, and strong communication skills made him a decent candidate.

Yoshikazus's transition to the school was wonderful. His ability to handle administrative responsibilities with precision coupled with his warm and approachable demeanor, quickly made him a beloved figure among students, parents, and staff. His background in education enabled him to understand the needs of the school community deeply, and his business expertise ensured that the front office ran smoothly and efficiently.

In his role, Yoshikazu thrived, bringing a unique blend of professionalism and empathy to his daily interactions. His journey from the prestigious halls of his family's legacy to the bustling front office of the school was a testament to his commitment to serving his community and making a positive impact on the lives of others.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

"I am driven to join the staff team by a profound commitment to contributing to the educational development of my community. Having grown up in a family that highly values both education and service, I am eager to apply my expertise in business administration and education in a meaningful setting. I am passionate about fostering a supportive and efficient school environment where students and staff can thrive. My background in communications and customer service equips me with the skills to enhance the school's front office operations, ensuring a welcoming and effective experience for everyone. Motivated by a desire to give back to my community and uphold my family's legacy of dedication to education, I see this job as an opportunity to make a lasting impact on the lives of students and the broader Karakura community."

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

"I firmly believe that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to be considered for a job, and their dedication should be the determining factor in their acceptance. While I acknowledge that there may be other applicants that catch your attention, I want to emphasize that I am fully prepared to invest my utmost effort and unwavering commitment into this job. I am eager to immerse myself in the staff community, contributing to its growth and finding joy in the journey. I have always valued the importance of a fair and transparent recruitment process. I am a firm believer in evaluating individuals based on their skills, qualifications, and potential contributions rather than external factors that have no bearing on their ability to excel in a job. It is essential to me that decisions are made on merit, and I am confident that my qualifications and dedication to make me a strong candidate for this role. I understand that the selection process can be competitive, and there may be better applicants with diverse backgrounds and experiences. However, I am genuinely enthusiastic about the prospect of working with your team, and I am committed to bringing a unique perspective and a strong work ethic to the table. I see this opportunity as a platform to not only grow personally and professionally but also to contribute meaningfully to the success and development of the organization. I am dedicated to continuous improvement and am eager to embrace challenges and opportunities for growth. I am confident that my passion, determination, and willingness to learn will allow me to make valuable contributions to the stream. I look forward to the possibility of joining your organization and am prepared to invest my time, skills, and energy to foster a collaborative and forward-thinking environment."
────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Yes! If I were to be accepted, could I move my current adult tag to another slot?

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 201
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
ACCEPTED

Thanks for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction! Please send me a DM on discord for the next steps!

Users who are viewing this thread