TotallyNotGlapho - Alternative Account

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Glapho#2341

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server:
For the past couple of month I've been active most days for at least 5-6 hours on my main account, I'm trying to become more active on my alt which I mostly play on now. Overall I have about 4-5 Weeks of playtime on my main and about 3-4 days on my alt account. If I had to describe my activity out of ten, it'd probably be 8-9/10 depending whether or not I'm busy in the week or for a few days. If I ever become inactive it would be because of some personal reasons etc. I hope I never have to become inactive for at lease more then 1 or 2 weeks.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
ERP - [Appealed] Since it wasn't me!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glaphos-ban-appeal.49768/

Reached 4 warnings x2 - [Not appealed]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glaphos-ban-appeal.50024/

I realize how immature i have been over the past month, its mainly because of an old friend of mine, I am no longer friends with him since he was also rude and immature. I realize all this bans were because me and him used to mess around and i was the one that got accused for most of them, I realize the impact that all these bans can have on me and the experience i get on SchoolRP. I'm trying my hardest to stay out of those situations and want to make sure that it never happens again.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, this makes complete sense and I understand fully. I'll try to be as active as a can throughout my time as a school faculty.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role of a receptionist is to be the one that the students spot first upon entering the school; as a result, a receptionist would most likely have to direct the students to there lessons giving them a better understanding of the school and where everything is. They'd need to provide as much information to the students about the schedules of they're lessons, who will be teaching them and the best route to take. Additionally, Receptionists can hand out rewards in items like reward tokens to the students that do something helpful around the school, this could be anything from assisting a faculty member, helping a student out or even achieving something great. However, the receptionists first priority is to assist the students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
truthfully, I don't have much experience as a school faculty but I do have experience involving school faculty. I try to involve my self in as much different types of roleplay as possible. I've recently been interested in detailrp and p2l, I've had a few people teach me the best technique and best ways to detailrp. I find detailrp very interesting and the type of scenarios that come out of it. These scenarios have been great at developing my character and making more connections around the community. Ever since I've started playing SchoolRP a couple of years back my rp has greatly improved. Although, around 2020-2021 I completely stopped playing SchoolRP and took a big break. Coming back from the break I've tried to experience a lot of different roleplay. I made the basketball team a a few weeks ago and I'm really loving the different types of RP the team gets up to.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Roles
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glapho-it-teacher-application-high-school.50760/ - It Teacher - Denied - [Main Account]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-reporter-application.50147/ - Reporter Application - Denied - [Main Account]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-governor-application.50057/ - Governor Application - Denied - [Main Account]

Language Applications
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.49525/ - Russian Application - Accepted - [Main Account]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-korean-application.50446/ - Korean Application - Accepted - [Main Account]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/totallynotglapho-russian-application.51913/ - Russian Application - Accepted - [Alt Account]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/totallynotglapho-korean-application.51586/ - Korean Application - Accepted - [Alt Account]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I'd reach over to my radio, notifying other faculty members of the situation and the location of where it is happening. Then I'd sit up out of my seat, or wherever I was, before approaching the misbehaving student. Once I've approached the student, I'd try to asses the situation and the best way to challenge it. I'd began to speak to the student "Alright, that's enough. Quit it out!" This was my way of stalling, speaking to the student to by time for my colleagues to get to the location. With that, hopefully I grabbed the students attention, doing so would give me a better chance to calm the student down. "Look, I can understand why you may be angry but that's no reason to take it out on me!" I'd say hopefully calming the student down. Once I'm able to properly calm this student down it would have bought enough time for another faculty member to decide the next plan of action.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
This event could go terribly bad, I'd probably call for a second pare of hands. Over the radio I'd say "Um, I've got a situation in the middle of school, two students are fighting." Once I've notified another faculty I'd then be able to approach the two students. "ALRIGHT! Break it up immediately!" After this I would try to interfere with the fight, stepping in between the two students. This should break the fight up, If I wasn't able to I'd try to approach the situation differently. With that I'd be able to speak the both of the students getting both sides of the story. This would give me a better understanding of what caused the fight.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I'd be shocked, gob smacked. It would take me a couple seconds to really understand what happened. Then, I'd approach the employee, they clearly knew that they did something wrong and that I knew. "what on earth are you doing, or even, What did you do!" I'd say waiting for a reply. Upon receiving an explanation I'd understand what happened and be able to take care of it. "alright. well what you did was unacceptable and I will have to report it to SLT!" What they did was unacceptable and I would have to tell SLT because it could have put me in danger or someone else in danger.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Upon entering the break room, I'd introduce myself to all my other colleagues. After this, I'd speak to the other faculty about the best way to approach situations and helping students. Trying my hardest to get along with the other faculty and make a good first impression. I hope I could answer any questions asked by other employees. Moving forward, I hope I will be able to share good times with other employees and help them out as much as possible, After all they do the same job as me and do need some support sometimes, treat your colleagues like family.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &7&oHe'd stand up out her seat, quite quickly. He looked annoyed, frustrated, now speaking to the student. &F"Alright, show me where the fight is!" &7&oHe'd say, in an angry tone of voice. He'd turned 180 degrees facing the door, soon approaching it. He swung the door open charging out, He was annoyed, tired. There was 1 hour left of school, He just had to make it to the end. He'd walk over the student. waiting for them to begin walking to the fight.

/me &7&oReached over into the cabinet behind him, flicking threw the files. You'd be able to tell He was trying extremely hard to find a specific file. He'd glance back at the student before turning back the cabinet, He had spotted the correct file. He began to reach over pulling it out, turning 90 degrees back towards the student. &F"Alright, let me check your schedule!" &7&oHe'd open the folder, flicking threw the pages of information. &f"Here it is! Ok so... 2nd period you have Information Technology, 3rd period you have English and for your 4th period you have maths. Does that answer your question?" &7&oHe'd smile back at the student waiting for a response.

/me &7&oHe'd Slowly approach the student standing in front of him. &f"Hello, I'm Koda, I see you're pretty hurt. I'm just gonna check the wound out is that alright?" &7&oKoda was not doctor he didn't know entirely what he was doing but he knew the basics of medical training. He'd reach over to his right to grab a first aid kit off his desk, before opening the box in search for a wipe. He'd rummage through the kit, eventually finding the wipe. &F"here, wipe down the wound with this!" &7&oHe'd say in a relaxed voice &f"It may hurt!". He'd then reach back over into the first aid kit grabbing a large plaster. He'd undo the packaging on the packet before applying it to the wound on the students leg. &f"you should be good too go!"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Koda Mawji
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Sir, Koda, Mr. Mawji

Age (Minimum is 25): 28
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree of Economics
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Economics and Mathematics
Minors: Business

Nationality: Korean / Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Korean, Japanese
Other Languages: Russian

Backstory:

Koda Mawji's Adopted Family

Koda lived quite a rough life, his own parents abused him, didn't care for him at all. He lived in fear, not being giving enough support to live a healthy life. Koda never went to school as a child, his parents believed he was a stupid child and he wouldn't be able to do anything. It was a struggle, he couldn't go to school, he had no one to turn to. He was stuck in a loop, no friends and no siblings. This eventually all changed, his parents got a great job offer, the only problem was it was in a different county and they didn't want to wait for Koda. They took the offer booking plane tickets soon after, It was heart breaking to hear that his own family didn't want him. He sat there in the dark, the cold. The day had finally come for his parents to leave, they didn't say goodbye to Koda... Not even eye contact. They were gone, not coming back, hopefully.

On one night, Koda woke up in a town, a new town, a random town. He didn't know where he was or what he was doing there. He wandered around no clue what to do, no one to ask for directions... he was lost, terrified. While he was strolling around he came across a small alleyway, shelter. He spotted a few cardboard boxes in the alleyway, he was going to use them for a shelter, temporarily. He slept there that night, shivering, it was cold but it worked for the night. He had to find a place to stay or someone to help him. It was the next day, he woke up with frozen eyebrows... frozen everything. This wasn't the best time of year to get lost in a city. Eventually he came across a young woman, a beautiful young woman. She'd approached the child obviously realising something was wrong. "Hello child, lost are we?" She'd say with a sweet voice. Koda was quick to reply "Um.. yes I'm lost, in fact I don't know where I am entirely!" he said whilst shivering. "alright, why don't you come with me, I'll get you sorted out!" She'd say with her soft voice.

Eventually they made it back to a house, a small house. It was her home, the ladies home. After she had found him on the road she had a lot of questions. So they say down around the table, hot coco in his hands and a sweet sent in the room. They spent the next couple of hours sharing information to one and other about their lives and the lady told Koda her name, it was Aina, Aina Tattachi. Koda had explained the incident with his parents. The lady was gob smacked, shocked. She had offered him a place to stay in her house, knowing he didn't have any other choice he accepted the offer. There they were living life to the fullest, speaking to each other daily and having a laugh. Eventually the idea struck Aina, the idea to adopt Koda. It wouldn't be easy since he may need his parents permission.

*A couple of years later*

Aina finally adopted Koda, everything was properly thought through and she finally did it. Koda was happy with the decision, he was finally getting back on his feet after the past trauma. She got him enrolled at a school. He was learning, trying his hardest to become the person he wanted to be, not someone like his parents, a caring person, a loving person, like Aina. He had tried so hard. aced all his test, came out top of his class, his hard work really payed off. It was amazing how he turned his life around. Truly amazing. He went on to graduate top of his class, He studied Economics. It was a struggle but he could do, he believed in himself.

Eventually he left Aina to get a job back in his home town, Karakura. He was searching for a job for quite a while. He worked in many fast food restaurants and stores trying to make money. It wasn't working for him, he was sinking right back down into that same life style like his parents. He left Aina, he was back in the slums working his hardest to get out. Eventually he looked back on himself realised not to sink back down. With the little money he had he decided to move to Korea and enrol in a University there. It may not have been the best but it wasn't bad either. It was working. He studied so hard for it all to be threw down the drain. He went through so much sweat and tears for this.

He'd finally done it, He got a bachelors degree in economics. He was so happy for himself, happy for everything he did. Eventually he moved back to Karakura, He arrived back home, hopefully for the last time. A surprise was waiting for him when he got back. Aina had moved to Karakura for Koda. She really did care for him, he cared for her just as much. After they had fully caught up with each other Koda got news of a school hiring, A receptionist spot had opened in the local school. This was his chance to finally live his life, he applied for the job and soon later got a letter back to him. It said he had made the job, He may have to undergo a few courses to fully understand certain aspects of the job but that was fine, he didn't mind.

After all these years of hard work, Koda now lives happily in Karakura looking after Aina. He treated his colleagues like family, helping them with as much support as they needed. After all, he didn't know what they had gone through. He could only hope it wasn't as bad as what had happened to him......

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I've always noticed things with the community that don't seem to be fair and a lot of the time, people are getting the short end of the stick when it comes down to how they're treated by other people, and I realised how much people impact and influence the younger audiences. I hope that working with the kids can provide a healthy positive environment for the students to learn and hopefully act as a positive influence to the students of the school, doing whatever I can to help them do the best they can, provide support if they're experiencing a rough time or even some they feel safe to talked to if something is happening around school. I understand students get in trouble and proper punishment can be given out to an extent, but I hope as my role in the school I can help children to avoid bad behaviour.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Although I may not have work experience within a school, I have worked as a cashier and caretaker in many different shops which I believe would greatly contribute to my capabilities as a receptionist, considering that I commonly have to interact with customers that need some sort of assistance or guidance, or in this case, students. Although these are two different jobs I believe the skills that are used as a cashier are quite similar to those of a receptionist, showing customer the direction of where to find the prices or to speak with a manager. With this I've had to break up quite a few fights that have broken out in stores. It is important to have a mindset that is willing to learn and ask questions, which is why I think I'd be a valuable asset to the faculty.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
I realise I've been extremely immature a few months ago and hope I can move on from it. I've been trying very hard to avoid bans and keep a clean sheet which I have been doing. Apart from the one or 2 warnings received over the past 1-2 months. I hope I can be given a chance to show that I have changed and I'm not the old Immature me.

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- I've chosen to deny this application compared to the other applicants. Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread