Rich

What is your Minecraft username?:
yungtae

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
.tae#8596

What is your time zone?:
GMT+8

Describe your activity on the server:
7/10 - I get on the server at least more than thrice everyday, staying online for at least above 4 hours, it depends on what I have planned and if I have
time to even login and play Minecraft.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No! And I'll try to stay like that and avoid breaking rules.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that me being inactive, or breaking any rule will get me demoted and removed from the school employees list.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
In my POV, Receptionists are individuals who look after and take care of the students who are in need, they also try their best making the school safe and fun as much as much as they can - they're just like Caretakers! Except they don't clean, Receptionists in my opinion are also like teachers- but they don't teach of course.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I first did roleplay back when it was 2017-2018, I was doing multiple kinds of roleplays back then, including the ones RoleplayHub has, I haven't gotten that much experience of roleplaying in my opinion, but I know that I have enough knowledge on what to do and sorts, being on SRP made me fall in-love with Roleplay even more, which is why I'm still here and ready to get more experience than I've ever had.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted:

Denied:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[18] [Grade-12]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would attempt to refrain them from cursing, perhaps calming them down and asking why they would do it? And if they refrain from giving an answer and just keep continuing she will give them a warning as to why they're showing that kind of attitude.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would get between the individuals that has been fighting, and would give them a warning that if she sees them once again fighting, that they'll both receive detention for the reason of doing physical violence, and if she's already occupied- she'd attempt to call in another employee or a councilor to handle the situation for her.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would of course take proof of what the employee is doing, serving as proof when she reports them to the dean or to the principal (or any school employee that's higher than her rank), then would approach them, trying to refrain them from doing the inappropriate/dangerous actions, and if didn't listen- she would get school staff (most likely the principal/dean, or any school employee she could contact) to help her stop their doing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would act chill of course, she'd possibly also chat with the rest of the school employees and give them small gifts like yen and coffee! She loves making people happy after-all, she would also tend to help the ones who's stressing and would give advice.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me She'd smile at the student, "Hello! What do you need?" She'd take a brief moment to wait for the student's response, [pretend the student asked where a certain place is, like the library!] "Ah! The library is on the second floor! To the left of where you're currently looking at." She'd do a small point to her right- which will be the left for them, "I hope it helped you!" She'd once again smile at them.

/me She'd walk over to the student on the ground, looking down and having a concerned look towards them. "Are you alright dear?" She'd ask before moving onto her next line, "I also suggest to stand up, the ground's quite dirty." She'd offer a hand towards the individual, having a small smile on her face.

/me She'd knock on the detention door before opening it and letting in the students who have detention, grabbing books inside of storage who held them. "Take a seat and think about what you did, please write you're apology in this book." She'd then give out a notebook with available pages they're able to right in before standing in the front. "Do not talk, and you're only able to if you have a question or when you say you're done."

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Taeyung Ohashi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Tae

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Liberal Arts, Foreign language
Minors: Communication, Education

Nationality: Korean - Japanese
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Korean, Japanese
Other Languages: [Not really a language-] JSL

Backstory
Taeyung was only 12 when she got her inspiration to be a school employee, but seeing that she would always get mentally abused by her foster family, it took awhile for her to finally attempt to achieve her dream and help others that were like her as an adult. Taeyung was an average teenager, though having trauma at a young age was difficult for her, but she kept on trying and studying to achieve her goal as a kid and be appreciated, being appreciated is one of the things children do need as a thing to help their motivation keep going. Though Taeyung not receiving that hurt her mentally and they which, neglected her.

Though, Taeyung's passion and dream to help children's lives when she's older kept going non-stop! It was an unhealthy goal due to what she was doing, but she tried her best and learned every important detail she needed to learn. Though all of that was achieved in Korea, Taeyung realized that she was also apart of the Japanese culture because of how her grandmother was Japanese while her mother was half Japanese, so she moved somewhere interesting in her opinion: Karakura! She moved into Karakura due to how she wanted to explore the world, but wanted to go to a country she was familiar with.

Taeyung heard that Karakura is a small city that had a school running for a ton of students, which she was happy to hear. Taeyung moved in Karakura when she was 21, as she dropped out of college when she was 19 since she also needed to earn money if she wanted to help take care of children. And since Taeyung didn't really know that much Japanese, so she decided to study it when she was in Karakura to communicate with others easier, which she did for 2 years and struggled for the first two months of her learning it, though because Japanese and Korean were not that different from each other she managed to learn it quite quickly in a matter of months.

When she turned 25, she had already known how to speak Japanese in a fluent way and was ready to try and apply to be a staff employee at Karakura. . hoping that she'll be able to contribute something to the school and get accepted! Ready to give her time into helping people she meets along the way.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
A few of my friends applied and were accepted here- which influenced me to try and apply once again, though I haven't really been in contact with them, I would really like to inspire my friends in applying too! I would also be delighted to explore SRP by slowly getting the roles to do so.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over the other applicants due to my passion and love for school faculty and my hard work myself, I tend to be helpful at situations like giving out certain ideas and would be absolutely delighted to share them with fellow employees (if accepted)! I would also look forward making the Karakura School more safer and appropriate!

Extra: N/A
Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread