mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Remove /feed rank exclusivity

Barbie_

Level 26
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
By this, SRP has created a P2W system, which endangers the safety and survival of this project.
Endangers? Good God we must get ready for a war people without access to /feed will start a riot soon

In all seriousness, it doesn't endanger anything and especially the "survival of this project". Srp has been living for 8 years and as you can see it isn't dying

TenRP

Level 33
10RP
10RP
Rich
The same with dark, leaning to -1.

I do understand where yingyangyingying is coming from saying about how 12 dollars can be a lot for some people and that is correct. But, I do see that the Server won't last that long with the /feed command being free, seeing how ranks might earn the most money or be the best income and the most important "P2W" feature on the server, paying the likes of maintaining it and keeping it running for everyone. This could be wrong, seeing that some people do spend their hard working money on customs and different items and that I don't know how much the sever gets and keeps and how much cash flow comes in and out, I just wouldn't know, would I?

-kam

Level 70
ok ima just make a small note cus i dont got an opinion to share in terms of +1 or -1 but i think im mostly -1.

ok so /feed was originally given in order for those who supported the server to get more than an append and colours. /feed is great most people have a keybind for it and some even still buy appls n oranges n food as it may help them with the roleplay experiences that they endevaour with.

BUT

the idea of this server having hunger is kinda stoopid as philbertman42 previously stated. servers such as hypixel or pvp legacy or any other main stream servers dont utilise hunger as its pointless and just a nuisance.

zegevlier

Level 25
Community Team
Developer
-1 on the suggestion, massive +1 on the sentiment.

/feed is incredibly P2W, but it's a great donator perk. I think the solution to this issue is to make vending machine food even cheaper and add perks (eg. very high saturation) to restaurant food.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- /feed cannot be used on any sports plugin, thus cannot be used as any kind of advantage. Note that /feed doesn't provide you with any saturation, thus meaning you'll have to do it again within a minute or less if you're running or swimming consistently.​
- We will be adding saturation to vending machine foods as well as possible give some foods additional uses. This will all be done once we've decided what type of vending machine we're implementing next.​

Users who are viewing this thread