MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
IGN: RickPD
DATE: 06-03-2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

At the moment, when any KPD member uses a taser and hit someone with it, the opposite party gains KPS on the cop that tased them. I believe this is too much and want to suggest lowering the perms to either major at max or minor. OR change it to the reason tased to what perms you get, like how arrests work.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Firstly, I wish to give you an example on how it goes now:

The cop asks a masked player to face the wall and the culprit runs, after a good chase the culprit got tased and his gang buddies are around and saw the tase happening. At the moment, the culprit would ONLY be arrested for evasion (unless they had more on them) and it would have grand no KPS on the office. BUT now that they tased, KPS is granted and all the gang people start attacking and killing the officer.

See what I mean? They are killing an officer because they tased a running culprit and nothing else. EVEN if the culprit had a weapon (where the bail would be 150k and grand KPS) the officer does not know that at the moment and should die because they did their job.

How should it work, in my opinion?

i wish to give two ideas that I have, where one is straight to the point and the other in more detail but maybe complicated.

Option 1:
Tasing shouldn't grand KPS anymore and instead be changed to Major or minor perms, seen as KPS is too much for a tase that does not harm someone permanently.

Option 2:
When tased you first need to think of the reason, were you seen with a weapon? Were you assaulting someone? Killing? Or just running with a mask? After that, you can know what perms you have, for example:
- tased for killing or going to kill someone = KPS
- tased for trying to assault someone = Minor
- tased for being seen with a weapon or known to have possession of it and then running from it (only if the officer knows you have a weapon) = Major
- tased for evading = no perms/minor.

Those are just examples and are of course subject to change if this gets accepted.

Now, i know many of you might disagree, but you don't understand how many officers die just because they tased an evader.

Feel free to give feedback and idea's below and if you disagree try to tell why and what to change or why this is fine like it is!
Thank you for reading and have a beautiful and amazing day!

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1

It should only grant minor perms in my opinion. Oh no here comes the water of gangrpers saying the taser is a weapon though! Well think about it like this-

Can the taser cause permanent damage on SRP? No

Can the taser cause death on SRP? No

...then there's no reason for it to be kps. Tasers giving out KPS is just the reason why cops don't rely on it, because why would you risk getting killed by using it. It should be minor in my opinion.

pashy

Level 183
-1 No. . . Stop decreasing everything perms related- This will just make it more complicated when for example a gang/organization is fighting a group of cops we needa stab them or something we won't just do something major. . Including generally as well- I would see this stupid. . Yall just overreacting abt stuff now many perms got decreased this isn't necessary except for the reason it feels more fitting but nah u taze u risk KPs. . Yonio will pull anyways and save u

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+

I understand what your saying but I feel like if we decrease the amount of ways to get Kps on a character, gangrp could die, its already on rock bottom since the major gangs like Kishi & Kanto disbanded. I feel like the way you use taser is kind of a skill thing, for example; Yonio.
He's aim is good and knows when to use his taser. Some of the officers deaths are what I call an issue in skill because they used their taser in the wrong time, this could be that when trying to save their fellow officer from a gang, they tased their leader, causing all the gang members to jump them. Using your tazer infront of 30 people is also a dumb move.

Being a KPD on SRP is not easy, its in the job description "Risk your life for others safety" You have to be careful when doing stuff, if you plan on being a very goofy cop who tases someone the second they do a crime, then obviously people will try to kill you, if your a careful cop and do the job correctly, people will still try to kill you but with less chance.

Can the taser cause death on SRP? No
Can the taser cause loss of characters on SRP? Yes
Can the taser cause pain to the character on SRP? Yes
Do cops have something they can do when they tase someone who's going to attempt on killing them after? Yes

I dont know what I just wrote made sense, I'm writing this mid-night and cant really think much right now

pashy

Level 183
Adding to my point. . Becoming a cop you know you're engaging with GangRP and with ICly people that would be in real rivalry against you and hate. . So if u tase they wouldn't hesitate about killing u unless they're scared- Decreasing more perms is just less GangRP and ur KPD one of its big points is GangRP n all. . If you get me. . Most KPD's shi is about GangRP and yh you know what you're engaging in joining the faction and should be ready

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1
Let's encourage murdering other people's characters less lol.
gangrp should be SIGNIFICANTLY more than murdering tbh, we're here for a story.
but yeah a tase, compared to being.. potentially murdered for it, is a bit much, even.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Can the taser cause loss of characters on SRP? Yes
Can the taser cause pain to the character on SRP? Yes
Do cops have something they can do when they tase someone who's going to attempt on killing them after? Yes
I mean, by that logic, getting hit by a bat should be instant KPS because, your character is experiencing pain yes, and it can cause a loss of your character if you get beat up and then arrested.

The main issue with having tasers as KPS is that if an officer tases someone, the character who got tased can just immediately go and kill that officer or pass perms on them. KPD officers shouldnt have their RP restricted and be completely unable to go off duty because of fear over losing their characters. Even in really troublesome areas police arent hunted down while offduty because they're police :l

In my opinion KPS and major should be harder to get for character development reasons. Right now, most gangrpers basically farm perms with no other real in character reason, just because ahh yes killing is edgy and we love killing.

Roleplay is about story and development, not about seeing how fast we can kill each others characters :l

pashy

Level 183
In my opinion KPS and major should be harder to get for character development reasons. Right now, most gangrpers basically farm perms with no other real in character reason, just because ahh yes killing is edgy and we love killing.
We been hearing this everywhere its already hard enough by now people just constantly complain. . They'd remove the whole KPs and ppl would complain

The main issue with having tasers as KPS is that if an officer tases someone, the character who got tased can just immediately go and kill that officer or pass perms on them. KPD officers shouldnt have their RP restricted and be completely unable to go off duty because of fear over losing their characters. Even in really troublesome areas police arent hunted down while offduty because they're police :l
We all are here to have joy. . Risk makes it joyful- also that it can start somewhat of a situation with the KPD. . It's hard to even kill a cop already because they usually are all out together and they have the radio n all so they get us anyways but its still fun to create a situation where I don't want to only cut the leg and dip I want to stab and try to kidnap the cop for the timer or something. . The reason yall restrict perms nowadays is always being scared or character development loss- well that's the point of it. . Especially engaging with a faction such as KPD you risk that already so you have to be wary regardless of the fact even if u get stabbed you can use radio or even ur prolly with more than 1 person out so you'll get healed- Stop restricting perms more and more due to ur fear it's pretty fair especially considering your char is a rival to GangRPers ICly even before you do an act against them

pashy

Level 183
Roleplay is about story and development, not about seeing how fast we can kill each others characters :l
Sure. I'm a gang member and you shot me with electricity in front of my gang members- Simple as it is we come back at you and stab you for it. . I see the story in that, don't you? It's the same story as. . He tried to dip, so I tased him. They all match in my opinion

Lizalopod

Level 130
We all are here to have joy. . Risk makes it joyful- also that it can start somewhat of a situation with the KPD. . It's hard to even kill a cop already because they usually are all out together and they have the radio n all so they get us anyways but its still fun to create a situation where I don't want to only cut the leg and dip I want to stab and try to kidnap the cop for the timer or something. . The reason yall restrict perms nowadays is always being scared or character development loss- well that's the point of it. . Especially engaging with a faction such as KPD you risk that already so you have to be wary regardless of the fact even if u get stabbed you can use radio or even ur prolly with more than 1 person out so you'll get healed- Stop restricting perms more and more due to ur fear it's pretty fair especially considering your char is a rival to GangRPers ICly even before you do an act against them
Dude if you wanna kill a cop THAT BADLY, try GTA V i hear its actually quite a fun game and stuff.

Real talk though, i would rather have a whole arc that leads to a characters death then "oh no you tased me, lets kill him" within 20 minutes

Its pretty dull and not fun in my opinion, and I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Sure. I'm a gang member and you shot me with electricity in front of my gang members- Simple as it is we come back at you and stab you for it. . I see the story in that, don't you? It's the same story as. . He tried to dip, so I tased him. They all match in my opinion
You're fucking with me, right? you can't be serious :skull: +1 to this suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread