players online

RoyalRavensRP | Hospital Staff Application [Reapply]

luvkaiix

Level 34

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
RoyalRavensRP

Previous bans:
I have never been banned from RPH before and I don't plan to be any time soon. I do however have 1 (expired) warning on my alt account; Tasha9580 for OOC toxicity. This was solved a while back and won't happen again.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am online every day, whether it's on my main account/s; SimpingForAvery or my RoyalRavensRP account. Either way, I am available at any given time. As long as I am given a heads up for if I am needed.

Which time zone are you in?:
I am in AWST (Australian Western Standard Time)

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
I do indeed. You can find me @ NotASimp__#0666

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do, but I don’t use it very often unless needed to. But I am able to join VCs whenever need be such as for training or events.

List your current and past applications:

SimpingForAvery
ACCEPTED
Service Dog
JSL
French
College

Tasha9580
ACCEPTED
German Language
French Language
Swedish Language
German Language x2
Art Teacher
Police Cadet
School Receptionist
College Professor - CANNOT LINK (Done in DMS)
College Professor [2nd]
History Teacher
EMS Doctor
PE Teacher
Subject change

DENIED
German Language
Shop Owner
Shop Owner x2
Staff Application x3 - CANNOT LINK
EMS Nurse
EMS Nurse x2
EMS Nurse x3
Teaching Assistant
Police Cadet

NotASimp__
ACCEPTED
Korean Language
German Language
College

DENIED
College
College Student Council

PENDING
Shopkeeper

ItsJustKaos
ACCEPTED
Italian Language
Dutch Language

DENIED
Italian Language
High School Council

RoyalRavensRP
DENIED

KPD Cadet [REAPPLY]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Considering I have been an EMS worker on the server before, as well as a Professor & teacher, being on the baseball team and now the swim team, I believe I am quite experienced with detailRP. I was on the EMS team for roughly around 3 months with a rough total of 175 or more quotas, before I resigned due to personal reasons. However; I am back and ready to try again in a new position!

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for re-applying for EMS is to continue my experience in MedicalRP. I have always been interested in MedicalRP but never quite was able to join the staff. Recently, I have become close friends with a member of the swim team and have also come to know that she is also part of the EMS team, which is what encouraged me to reapply for EMS, hopefully in a new position.

I believe I can benefit the team with my activity towards the server and my drive to work. I have done numerous jobs on SchoolRP and bring loads of experience. In the past, I have worked as a doctor for the EMS team, a college professor teaching law, and once teaching History. I have also worked as a high school history teacher, PE teacher, Science teacher, school receptionist as well as a KPD cadet.

I am in discord as well as SRP the majority of the day. I would be available for patients during times no one hospital staff is normally on as well.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The Psychiatrist’s main job is to prescribe, treat, and prevent a mental/physical illness via Medican, or Therapy. They are the main doctor in the Hospital making them some of the most important individuals as they control most of the Patient’s Medical History; Psychiatrists are to find out what is happening to their patients the fastest they can, running tests, recommending other doctors, and managing the health chart of the patient. They are usually the first doctor to see as they work with all of the other doctors.

A Psychiatrist focuses on finding the patient’s disorders and treatments. They look for physical, mental, inner and outer signs of possible diseases/disorders. A Psychiatrist’s job is to make the patient happy by helping them out, and stopping the disease/disorder before it corrupts their system and it’s too late.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Head Physician
This role is in charge of overseeing the hospital and all those that reside inside of it. It is their job to decide what happens inside the hospital, such as who gets hired and what changes happen. It is the most important job out of all of them.

Clinical Manager
This role is the second in charge of the hospital, focused more upon the staff itself. Their job entails making sure everyone else below them does their job correctly. If there is an issue involving the workers it will most likely go to them. If the Head Physician for some reason is unavailable, these are the next ones in charge.

Clinical Lead
Just like the Clinical Manager, the Clinical Lead looks over employees. Except they are focused on a specific department. Their main job is to make sure their designated division does the best that it can. Any issues that transpire within those areas will report to their Clinical Lead. This includes reporting or suspension if necessary.

Surgeon
Surgeons are the highest level a doctor can achieve. They must go through rigorous schooling as well as experience to complete their job to the best of their abilities. Any major injuries that require surgery or otherwise serious operations will be dealt with by them.

Doctor
These staffs are in charge of regular patient care. When someone needs a check-up, broken bones, or just ill they will go to the doctor. They are required to go through Med School as well as a few years of residency to be able to legally practice. Although they don’t perform major surgery their job is just as important.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists are those who take care of the mental health of patients. They specialize in different types of therapy as well as different mental disorders or illnesses. Their main job is to talk through their patients' darkest demons and direct them on a path to recovery. They are able to prescribe medication if need be and have medical degrees. A psychiatrist's job is just as important as any other hospital worker.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Red: Fire - Evacuation must occur.
Code Orange: Hazardous Spills
Code Pink: Baby Abduction
Code Green: Behavioural issues - Different hospital staff may be needed for the patient.
Code Blue: Heart Issues / CPR required

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Indeed. I accept any and all rules or demands that are given upon receiving the Hospital staff role.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do indeed.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Of course. I would never miss a training unless I was dealing with something OOCly at the time.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Of course - Nothing should be taken OOCly if it was to happen ICly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Atlas Castello Mullins would be an average medium-sized male, standing around 5’8, and weighing approximately 72.7kgs. He had naturally brown short hair, with a blue streak in the front. He has grey coloured eyes and fair skin. Atlas always wore a welcoming smile upon his face whenever around other people. Whenever atlas would be changing his shirt or going swimming, you would be able to see his scars from surgeries in the past.

Atlas is a bright, intelligent young male, who always puts his patients, co-workers, friends and family first. Although Atlas had a rough childhood being bullied by not only the kids in school, but also his father, Atlas doesn’t let his issues get in the way of what he loves doing most, which is helping others. The young male is hard working and always focused on getting the job done first. He doesn’t drink or have a criminal record. Atlas Castello is always polite, and respects everyone, whether it’s family, friends, co-workers or patients. He believes that everyone should be respected equally, and no one should be treated differently.

What's he like on and off the job?
Well, he will be almost the same as he would be on-duty but let's straight-to-the-point or 'strict' as he would most likely be hanging around his friends & family. He acts caring, considerate, and peacefully off duty. He will almost never be rude or unpleasant as he tries to be a more laid-back human. Off the job, he will usually always be doing something or just relaxing. He usually goes swimming which helps get his mind off of work and other personal issues that may occur.

At work, he tries his best to do his work fast so he can spend more time socializing with the doctors or to spend more time with the patients, leaving him a little stressed at times but he will usually manage his time wisely making him able to have a free slot to sit and relax. He acts almost the same as he would off-duty but more professional so his colleagues think highly of him. He will always respect Co-Workers and patients so they trust and respect him as well.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He treats his Co-Workers like his family, with respect and patience. He usually loves having casual conversations with his Co-Workers. If he is to be treated fairly, he will treat them fairly. He will only speak out-of-line if a Co-Worker mistreats him or acts up themselves. Atlas doesn't really like treating others like rubble so he tries his hardest to make them feel at home.

Atlas plans on working as an EMS until he cannot physically move anymore or if he has come to retirement. He does not have any current future plans as he usually thinks only about the present and doesn't think about what comes in the future. If he was to retire, he would probably start to tick off the final tasks on his bucket list before passing.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
Atlas was diagnosed with OCD and ADHD. But was medicated for a long time, and no longer needs those medications.

BACKSTORY
Atlas Castello Mullins was born (female) on May 20th, 1991 in Paris, France. Atlas was born into a loving family of which he had two caring and loving parents, Toru Kekoa Castello and Linaya Mullins. He had a pretty normal childhood growing up, being a good student and child; getting the top grade in all of his classes, he had an excellent childhood. After a few years of going to school, he began to get bullied slightly for a while before he turned 10. A few weeks after his birthday he began to question his gender and didn't feel like he was truly a female until he found out what being Transgender was in 2005. He was on the edge a bit before he made the decision of being Transgender. His mother supported his decision but his father not as much. The person his father was with at the time wasn't really for it so he went along to make her happy. He started to pretend to be a male, making him a larger target for bullying.

At the age of 15, he began to take testosterone therapy. He seemed to be 'not there' during the therapy as he grew weak for a while. After a bit, he couldn't stand the bullying anymore so he asked his parents if there was a way to move. At the age of 16, he located a small town in Japan named Karakura. It was a lovely town so he decided to learn Japanese over the course of 2 years. By the time he had fully learned Japanese, he had gathered enough money from multiple jobs to buy a plane ticket and to last him on his food supply. He packed and had left by the time he had turned 18 when he landed in Karakura. Before he left, though, he had his final surgeries to become an official male, starting anew in Japan. He had attended the Local Highschool and continued to have amazing grades.

When Atlas got to College, he picked up Biology courses, Medical courses and many others. By the end of his 3 years in college, he had majored in Psychology, Chemistry and math. He got a Medical Degree and took this as an advantage to seek jobs as a Psychiatrist in the local hospital. He went into Medical School and helped out in child support groups, worked in a daycare for a little over a year before getting a job at an Elderly Home. He mostly took care of the ones who had memory loss, depression or one of the many other diagnoses. Eventually, Atlas resigned and studied harder than ever before, before shortly after; applying at the Local Community Hospital.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Atlas Castello Mullins

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr. Castello or Mr. Mullins

Characters Given Name(s):
Atlas

Characters Preferred Name:
Atlas Castello

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male [FTM]

Characters Religious Domination:
N/A

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
French

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
Working Experience(s):
7 years, working in between daycares as a nurse sometimes, and in disability aged care homes. This, giving him an advantage of what to expect from both younger children and adults.
Academic Degree:
Medical Degree (M.D)
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Psychology, chemistry, math
Minor(s):
biology

Native Languages:
French
Other Languages:
Italian & Japanese

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread