mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SchoolRP Frequently Asked Questions / "If I knew then..."

robinzee

Level 22
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
Hi everyone! I'm writing a comprehensive beginner's guide for SRP which covers things people should know from Grade 7 -> Grade 12. I'm hoping to include a "Frequently Asked Questions" section where I answer... well, FAQs about SchoolRP.

So, my question for you guys is, what do you wish you knew about SchoolRP before you joined, or what questions have you seen asked most frequently?

EDIT: I should specify that the main part of the guide is already written. I'm just looking for uber-specific questions, not things like "how to make money" or "how the server works". The section is called "Frequently Asked Questions".

Last edited:

-kam

Level 71
how important the rules were

ways of saving money

ways of making money

how the server works

SaltyFollicles

Level 20
SaltyFollicles
SaltyFollicles
Notable
but add finance, basic rules, basic roleplay (for ppl like me who didn't even know what srp was abt), how roleplay works on the server, combat, permissions, THE OPTIMAL VERSION 1.19.2, how they should quit srp because it's not healthy for anyone

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
that /feed existed
that i could use custom color codes
how to make money

5SHU

Level 100
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
don’t spend all your money like all of it in apples,
Put 30% into food, 10% in items you really need, and 60% in savings

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
How do I go to class?

What do I do if I need a teacher / school faculty?

How do I join a club / sport / council?

Last edited:

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
related to shops:
-How Can I apply?
-Can I refund/trade/are there discounts for all the items?
-ARE YOU HIRING??? X10000

GEBynum

Level 54
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich
“How do I age up?”
cannot age up until you play enough, but it isn’t that annoying if a question.

ErikFinster

Level 115
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Remember all the different GREENIE GUIDES?
I still have issues of them in my apartment library. Aren't they around anymore?
Also Community Moderators are encouraged to help new players.
But I'm all for making things more accessible for new players.
Tom Brown at Plaza is a good example of an NSC that teaches a few valuable tricks.
I wish there were more NSCs like Tom Brown in town, helping newer players.

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
Hi everyone! I'm writing a comprehensive beginner's guide for SRP which covers things people should know from Grade 7 -> Grade 12. I'm hoping to include a "Frequently Asked Questions" section where I answer... well, FAQs about SchoolRP.

So, my question for you guys is, what do you wish you knew about SchoolRP before you joined, or what questions have you seen asked most frequently?

EDIT: I should specify that the main part of the guide is already written. I'm just looking for uber-specific questions, not things like "how to make money" or "how the server works". The section is called "Frequently Asked Questions".
hi robin!!

i wish i knew how to apply properly, alot of new players dont know how to apply for a faction they so much desire, resulting in alot of denied applications. (I learnt how to apply properly with trial & error :P )
also, how to engage with people, its important that the player should know how to engage with others.

goodluck with your guide

ErikFinster

Level 115
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
I'm playing SRP since Summer and I still don't know how to permanently change the color of my /me font to another color. It's all basic yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread