Honeyyy__
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do have discord. It is Honeyy#9707
How old are you? (Optional):
I am 18
What is your timezone?:
PST
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do know if I am inactive I will be demoted. I understand the reasonings behind it as well.
Describe your activity on the server:
I took a small two week break to get caught up with homework. I tend to get on everyday for a few hours a night. I sometimes skip a day or two.
Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes. I was banned months back, I don't remember exactly why. It was for 48 hours only
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hawaiian-language-app-honeyyy__.29431/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application-honeyyy__.27307/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/vietnamese-language-application-honeyyy__.25859/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teaching-assistant-application-honeyyy__.29469/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-honeyy.30444/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-employee-application-honeyyy__.35673/ [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Honeyyy__ (Main Account) : High School Student, Grade 10
Chill_Vibez (Alt Account, Shared one) : Adult Role

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation for applying to be apart of the high school teacher team is due to my past experience as a high school teacher already. One of my goals is to make sure each and every student gets all and any help they need. I would like to be able to watch each student grow and become the best version of themselves in the future when they become adults.
One thing I would stand by and stick with is that grading shouldn’t be 100% based off grades such as getting an A or B, it would be more so based on how well you can work with another student or in groups.
Another reason is considering my past teacher experience I was a History and English teacher, both were fun to be but I would like to try doing a different subject something I enjoy in real life.
I’ve been playing as a high school student for a while now but rarely see teachers actually hosting classes or when they do the ones that I’ve been they don’t go into detail about what the class is about. I would be spending more of my spare time on school role-play so I’d be able to host classes often enough.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs is where you post screenshots of when you hosted a class. This is to make sure you have kept track of how many classes you have done within the month to ensure you get paid by the end.
You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
For a teacher to have a school field trip you should before hand, have a plan on where you are going and why. Next you should sit down with the principal or vice principal and ask for permission and give them reasons as to why you are doing this
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
One: All students who show up to class should be prepared and ready to learn.
Two: You must remind at your desk in your seat unless told otherwise.
Three: No food and no drinks during class. You may eat during break or lunch.
Four: All phones must be turned off and put away. If used during class it will be taken away.
Five: Do your best to finish all assignments given out during that class.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience in role play in general is pretty “normal”. As I’ve been playing on school role-play for about three years now I have a decent amount of experience with this type. I do prefer a realistic role play.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:

This is a role that is the head of a specific teacher subject on the high school staff team. HD stands for Head of Department.

- QT:
This is one is the second highest rank when you become a teacher, that’s after you’ve been working there for a while and been doing a good job. QT stands for Qualified Teacher.

- NQT:
This is known as the lowest teacher rank you can have. It stands for Newly Qualified Teacher. When you first start out as a teacher you’ll have this rank and have to prove that you know what you are doing.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers out-of-game and in-game are very similar but not completely the same. They both plan lessons ahead of time, prepare for the class they have that day or throughout the week. They both wait for students to walk in and be seated before they start a lesson. When Teachers are on break they tend to go over and mark work they might have been given after a class by students. Teachers in-game and out-of-game like to make sure everyone is on the same page and understand what is happening in class. Both in-game and out-of-game Teachers teach the following: English, Math, Science, History, Art, Technology, and Drama. In-game teachers get paid depending on how many classes they host during the month, they normally make 450k for every 15 classes with an add on of 50k for any extra 10 classes they teach after the first 15 which will bring you to the max amount pay a month to 500k.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
They are very important considering it’s a school role play server. Without teacher on it, it wouldn’t really be a school role play it would be more of a realistic day to day life role play.
They are also important to have to help other players decide what they want to do once they graduate from being a high school student, it may encourage others to apply to help out with being a teacher or being a school employee.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The planning system of based on the “Must have, Could have, and should have”.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

milie Rose Otto is the character I have created for this role if it gets accepted. She is a French female standing at the height of 5’3”. She’d have a mix between red dyed hair and ginger hair with grey-ish blue eyes. She wore dark blue jeans along with a similar shade of blue top, over that would be a tan coat. She kept her hair neat in two small pony tails.
While Emilie is on school grounds she ensures she’s the best role model possible. She is soft spoken and tends to be more on the quiet side, but this doesn’t mean she won’t speak up if it’s needed. She always gives off a friendly smile and offers to help students whenever she notices they may be struggling or lost.

When Emilie is off work she is still very professional and is a role model. She tends to spend most of her time planning out lessons for the next day or week depending on what day of the week it is. During the weekend she tends to plan a day for herself to relax.
Emilie is also someone that likes to keep things clean. She’s a very friendly and out going person.
Her plan for her future isn’t fully set in stone yet seeing as she’s only 25 years old. She hopes to continue being a teacher for as long as possible before she gets too old to do so

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

If I saw a group of kids misbehaving the first thing I would do is get a full story on what was happening and what was going on, after that I would run through how to handle the situation in my head before taking action. By thinking of ways to calm the situation down it helps with out comes and the best possible way to stop it. Next I would make sure they weren't harming any other students before I would take action on the swearing and foul language, I would remind them that they are not to swear or use any type of profanity when on the school grounds. As for that it would be their first verbal warning, I would remain calm as it might help the students calm down. My next move would be to take note of everything said during the situation and make a report for the Vice Principle or Principle if the behavior does not stop.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
The first thing I would do is remain calm, and kindly ask them to sit down and stop talking. If this doesn’t work and they continue to not listen I would tell them if they are going to continue to act out they would be spending time in the detention room during break time or lunch time.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
When Emilie is in the teachers pound she would keep to herself and get any extra marking done if it’s needed. If anyone else is in the room she’d make sure to be respectful of whatever it is they are doing. If she were to be having a conversation and someone else came in and kept to themselves she would suggest her and the person she’s speaking to go out into the hallway to not disturb anyone.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would be holding a pile of notebooks along with pencils to hand out. She would wait patiently for her students to stand in a straight line directly in-front of the her. She would gently place a notebook and one pencil to each of her students.

/me
would walk towards the group of working students with a gentle smile upon her face. She would then stop in her tracks as her face would show a bit of confusion to see a young student struggling, she would then walk over to them and pat them on a shoulder with that face of confusion fading away and that warm and gentle smile appearing on her face again.

/me
would walk around the room, watching other all the students as they did their work stopping to see if anyone needed any help.

/me
would place down the papers for the test faced down on the desk before she walked back up to her desk. "Alright, you now may flip over your papers and start the test."

Backstory

Emilie Rose Otto was born in France the year of 1994. Emile’s parents were both French, though she did have a half sister that was Russian. Emilie was about 6 months old when her mother had passed away and was left with her now single father. Once Emilie reached the age kids are sent to school, her single father had sent her away to a all female school where she spent the next ten years of her life. Every holiday she was sent back home to see family but it wasn’t often that her dad had free time considering he had a business to run. During her time at the all females school Emilie kept to herself with her face in books all the time if she wasn’t needed for chores. Emilie took a huge interest in Science, to be specific biology. Emilie ended up doing very well in Science and Math class. Due to her grades her teachers encouraged her to go to college once she finished high school. That’s exactly what she did. She spent all her spare time studying during college just so she’d be able to pass. The closer it got to graduation the more effort she put in. By this point it was her dream job to be a teacher and work with high school students. The day she graduated her sister and her celebrated. Emilie started working in an elementary school at first until her sister Irina came to her about travelling so she could cook at every place in the world. Emilie ended up going and doing this with her sister for a few years until Irina took an interest in working at the high school as a chef. Emilie ended up heading to the high school as well and applying to work as a teacher.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name:
Emilie Rose Otto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Emilie
Preferred Name: Miss Otto or Miss O.

Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality:
French
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
1.5 years of teaching experience.
Working Experience (# of years): 7 years of work experience

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree in Science
Year of Graduation:
Major(s): Science, History, and Mathematics
Minors: Art, Physical Education

Native Languages:
French
Other Languages: German and Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes I do
Preferred Teaching Subject: Science Biology Teacher if open still

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Science Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread