mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Sewer housing (Yes this sounds dumb I know but hear me out)

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
IGN: Butterolls

DATE: 7/24/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Remodeling a portion of sewers to make housing.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It would give players more of an opportunity to roleplay in the sewers (Yes I know that there are plenty of ways to RP in sewers but I see this as a fun add-on!), and with the addition of progressively adding areas to the sewers and the remodeling of different parts, I think that this would be an amazing extra that I myself and few others would enjoy seeing. And with gangRP/crimeRP shifting to be primarily in sewers I think this idea would go hand and hand with that.

Extra: I was helped greatly by some of the people that commented and like an individual said, they should be rented for a smaller amount of time than most, and as well the rent should be cheaper. Along with this, each apartment will have a preset interior so that things like"Sakura tree apartments" aren't built.

If this ever gets accepted I'd be more than welcome to make an opening event for it.
I really couldn't find a better example than this.
1690255574399.png
Yes, I know I'm not a builder but this is just my attempt as an example for an exterior of one of these housing plots.
1690334191988.png1690539928146.png1690539942997.png
1690334240149.png
1690334252205.png
This would be where the Fisherman NPC would be held, allowing players to avidly survive in the sewers on disgusting radioactive fish!
1690258871595.png

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
sounds cool, maybe have the housing be really cheap but you can only claim it for like 14 days at a time

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

maybe it could also be like how the houses are on the beach! scatter them around the map

+1
It would be AMAZING!!!!!
It could also be cool to have even a teeny tiny bit of shack looking houses that aren't for sale for the sad homeless youths of Karakura to squat in since there are so many

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Remodeling a portion of sewers to make housing.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It would give players more of an opportunity to roleplay in the sewers (Yes I know that there are plenty of ways to RP in sewers but I see this as a fun add-on!), and with the addition of progressively adding areas to the sewers and the remodeling of different parts, I think that this would be an amazing extra that I myself and few others would enjoy seeing. And with gangRP/crimeRP shifting to be primarily in sewers I think this idea would go hand and hand with that.

Yes, I know I'm not a builder but this is just my attempt as an example for an exterior of one of these housing plots.
This would be where the Fisherman NPC would be held, allowing players to avidly survive in the sewers on disgusting radioactive fish!

+1

MinisterFudge

Level 17
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
Critical support and solidarity to anyone giving the homeless greenies a place to live +1
I wouldn't even mind if they could not have build permissions down there, just a place of community and another place to go after school hours would be cool.

Also, the idea of an underground scene sounds absolutely fire. A nightclub down there called the grizzly grotto would be fire but I'm just projecting my desires onto this suggestion so I'll stop.

MASSIVE +1 so much potential.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Honestly Karakura has a large underground crime system, this type of housing running under the radar of people who don't usually take part in criminalrp/gangrp clueless to the world beneath them would really add some fresh new lore and Rp material, encouraging more underground gangrp/crimep while the surface seems peaceful would be really interesting

Tldr: +1

bmei

Level 10
+1

this is a fascinating idea actually, i agree with the other reply saying that it could only be claimed for a short period of time, i’d say also to mark the rent very cheap for newer players to be able to afford them, or even having it similar to the share houses where they can rent out their own rooms.

it’d give new players a feeling of belonging as they’d have ownership of something on the server and helps to shake off those feelings of only being an outcasted tourist. so, yes, a firm +1 from me

edit: another thing i just thought of- i’m a long time player myself and i feel like i’ve explored every accessible part of the map.. yes, the sewers likely will be added to, but an entire new community down there with a hotspot for new roleplay? that sounds lovely and refreshing.

-kam

Level 74

Extra: If this ever gets accepted I'd be more then welcomed to make an opening event for it.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread