OOC INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
multimale

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
bigussy#7119

What is your time zone?:
ACDT- Australia

Describe your activity on the server:
Not only am I active on all three accounts, I manage to balance my role-playing on all of them. Each of them interact with people around SRP and I spend so much time on role-playing. In total, I think I'd be on the server at least 4 - 8 hours a day, mainly on weekends. However, my activity may vary on weekdays due to your daily average life and schedule. I am currently off of school, however in a months time I will go back. This does not concern me at all as I manage to balance school and SRP pretty well. My activity may also vary depending on the scenario or situation I am in. If I detail-rp'ing, I may be on for a little longer than 6 hours, although when I am just talking to my friends or afk'ing, my activity may decrease as standing around doing nothing does get quite boring.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A
Hoping to keep my record clean

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
As somebody who quit being a shopkeeper because my schedule was over crowded at the time, yes I completely acknowledge the consequences of being inactive.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted:
Teacher Application
Shopkeeper Application
Professor Application
2x Apartment Fixes
2x Language Applications

Denied:
Build Team Application
1x Language Application

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] - multifemale - main (atm)
[Grade-12] - multimale - alt (applying account, will become my main if accepted)
[Grade-12] - scattterbrain - alt

SHOP INFORMATION

What shop are you applying for?:

Kaneshon Valley
I will be changing the name, although not the exterior/interior at all. I have gotten the chance to go inside and have a first hand look at the store. In my opinion, the store does not need any changes as of now.

I am hoping to change the store name from Kaneshon Valley to Garden Yasumitsu, if you were to translate it to English it'd be "Peaceful, gentle, calm and to make the world safe."

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
Ever since I quit SRP and had to abandon my shop due to being diagnosed with a medical condition and spending most of my days in the hospital I had been thinking about when I got the chance to become a shopkeeper once again as it truly is one of the best jobs on SRP. I barely got to interact and take part in the Shop faction when I was previously in it. I had my shop for just over a month I believe, and it somehow felt like I spent little to no time role playing as my shopkeeper character, or taking charge to own a store. Yes, a few times it was very fun, although I would like to properly experience it this time and I am hoping it is possible to get a second chance at being a shopkeeper to the best of my ability. I promise I am capable of managing my time wisely and I can reassure you I won't be having any inactive periods as I am completely discharged from hospital. I knew that I really loved being a shopkeeper, but my time in the faction was so quickly ended. In my previous shop application, you can recognize my true passion for entrepreneurship and I explained that I really wanted to own a store in Karakura. Like I have mentioned many times, I honestly just want to keep on living my shopkeeper dream as it was cut off by something unimaginable. I truly believe that I am the best applicant for this role especially as I have so much time on my hands to per sue it. As I mentioned in my activity, afk'ing and standing around gets really boring. Although the shop faction isn't face-paced, I can guarantee you I will always have something to do. Therefore if I get accepted, my shopkeeper account will become my main. I am willing to put my whole time and effort into this shop and be available at all times to do everything possible. I'd love to see the shop faction grow whilst being a part of it.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
As I was previously a shopkeeper, I had so many events and unique features to add to my store although I never got to actually complete them after having to let myself out of the faction after becoming too busy for the role. As well as two new events/plans that I have made upon applying for a second time.

MAGAZINE | Weekly Updates
Customers who aren't able to work as many shifts will get the opportunity to work on the weekly magazine / newspaper that focus on topics like sales for that month, an upcoming auction, any events that month, a display of the flowers that we are selling and the employees & managers of the month. Everything that is displayed on the magazine will be ran through the managers and shopkeepers. Anything and everything can be edited and changed by them as well. Each magazine will be on display in the 'Role-play Documents' forum thread, as well being handed out during openings.

1683628753089.png

≻──────────────≺

INTERACTIVE CUSTOMER AUCTION HOUSE | In-Store Pool Prize
During events, and rare shifts. An auction prize pool will be revealed and bidders may bid on items that aren't flower or vegetable related. They are usually accessories or gifts, however they can also be discounts on future openings. The prize pool will be discussed before the auction starts with the managers and the shopkeeper.

≻──────────────≺

SHARED CALENDAR | Calendar 2023
To keep on top of things, I will start a shared calendar for all the employees to look at when we will be opening, when the meetings are, and finally all the events I have planned for this store. With the help of my manager, we will fully plan the calendar prepared for the next 3 months. This will be a very useful tool as people seem to forget when stuff is happening. Not only will the calendar be put in place, there will also be frequent announcements of events and upcoming openings in the discord.

(A schedule example I made whilst applying for a restaurant a while back.)
1682944403747.png

≻──────────────≺

UNIFORMS | In-store feature
I am planning on having uniforms as I'd like Garden Yasumitsu to be a traditional and professional Japanese store. Though their uniform may not be too heavily decorated nor complicated. A nice simple kimono or flowery apron will fit both the male and female employees perfectly. Below is a reference of the uniforms. Upon acceptance I will find a tailor willing to do these.

1683786101820.png

≻──────────────≺

MUSIC | In-store feature
Throughout the store, whenever it is open, there will always be some sort of music playing. A genre of a customers choice. Throughout owning the shop we will hopefully build up a playlist as time goes a long to play in the shop. Once we open and the right amount of customers start strolling in, we will send out a watch2gether link of a music playlist. The genre will most likely be something like K-pop to just general pop. Anything that is trending at the time.

What will you sell in your shop?:
A mixture of many flowers, fruits and wearable flowery items will be sold at the local Karakura florist. Down below are what are currently being sold, limited items, and wearable decor items.

FLOWERS | Max 5 per person

Yellow Daffodil | ¥5000
Pink Roses | ¥5000
Bluebells | ¥5000
Versilia | ¥8000
Lavender | ¥8000
Amaryllis | ¥8000
Red Roses | ¥5000
Potted Flowers | ¥2500 | Dandelion, daisy, allium, dead bush, blue orchid, white tulip, pink tulip, orange tulip
Solitary Flower "Asagao" | ¥10000

Potted Bamboo | CUSTOM | ¥8000

≻──────────────≺

VEGETABLES & FRUITS | Max 5 per person

Carrot | ¥500
Vegetables | ¥500
Fruit Basket | ¥1500
Banana | ¥500
Peach | ¥500
Lemon | ¥500
Pomegranate | ¥500
Kiwi | ¥500
Onion | ¥500
Beetroot | ¥500
Apple | ¥500
Orange | ¥500

Strawberry | CUSTOM | ¥500
Strawberry Packet | CUSTOM | ¥1000
Blueberry | CUSTOM | ¥500
Blueberry Packet | CUSTOM | ¥1000
Cabbage | CUSTOM | ¥800
Celery Sticks | CUSTOM | ¥500
Raspberry | CUSTOM | ¥500
Raspberry Packet | CUSTOM | ¥1000
Watermelon Slice | CUSTOM | ¥500
Whole Watermelon | CUSTOM | ¥1000

≻──────────────≺

BOUQUETS | Max 3 per person

Rose's Bouquet | ¥5000
Sweet-Pea Bouquet | ¥8000
Spray Rose Basket | ¥8000
Carnation Basket | ¥5000
Betty's Bouquet | ¥5000

Tulip Bouquet | CUSTOM | ¥5000
[Shopkeepers Name] Bouquet | CUSTOM | ¥8000
Bouquet Box (Dandelion, daisy, allium, dead bush, blue orchid, white tulip, pink tulip, orange tulip,, and multi-colored) | CUSTOM | ¥15000
1683785838775.png

≻──────────────≺

LIMITED ITEMS | Max 5 per person

Toy Christmas Tree | ¥10000

Pumpkin | CUSTOM | ¥8000
Jack-o-lanten | CUSTOM | WEARABLE | ¥25000
Limited Time Wreathes | CUSTOM | ¥10000
Mistletoe | CUSTOM | ¥5000
Colorful Easter Egg | CUSTOM | ¥500
Easter Egg Basket | CUSTOM | ¥5000
Corsages (Spring, Summer, etc) | CUSTOM | WEARABLE | ¥25000

≻──────────────≺

OTHER | Max 5 per person

Cactus | ¥8000
Potted Bonzai Tree | ¥45000
Cherry Blossom Fan | ¥35000

Flower Corsages | (Roses, Dandelion, etc) | CUSTOM | WEARABLE | ¥25000
Friendship Bracelet | CUSTOM | WEARABLE | ¥25000
Flower Necklaces | CUSTOM | WEARABLE | ¥25000
Flower Ankle Bracelet | CUSTOM | WEARABLE | ¥25000
Flower Clip | CUSTOM | WEARABLE | ¥15000

How many employees do you plan to have?:
Planning from experiences, I am hoping to have 10 - 12 active members, including myself as the owner, who fit the requirements of working at the store. We will need multiple players working each role at a time. Meaning at least 3 - 5 workers would be assigned to each shift.

CASHIER | [0/6]
In order to share a great experience with our customers, I'd like to have three cashiers working per shift. If you were to take a look in our store you'd be surprised to hear three cashiers working per shift as they is only two registers inside. However, if you come outside, there is a beautiful and perfect open space we will convert into a "Potted flower booth." Here will be where the third cashier of the shift will work. The cashiers are sort of the heart of the operation, taking on all the customers and ensuring they have a great shopping experience.

≻──────────────≺

MANAGER | [1/3]
The managers oversee the story and give the shopkeeper the help that they may need. They assist anything to do with hiring to advertising. As I am planning to have three managers, two will be regular managers, and an experience cashier will become 'Head Cashier aka Cashier manager.'

1# Cashier Manager | Head Cashier
Manager of the cashiers. They train and oversee the cashiers that serve the customers. Their job is to hire people that are interested in becoming a cashier and working in a florist and train them for their duties. On the cashiers first couple of shifts, they will be closely supervised by this managers to determine whether they're a good fit. Once completing the supervision section, the manager will meet with the shopkeeper and discuss whether the trial-employee should be let go, or whether they're a good fit.

2# Manager
As a regular manager, you moderate the store whilst opened and are frequently active throughout the discord. You keep an eye on everything to ensure the whole store is running smoothly. You are basically the shopkeepers trusty side-kick. Becoming a regular manager is quite simple, although you will need experience at a previous shop, whether its being a cashier or previously being a manager to ensure you know how the shop panel works and you have the right experience to keep the store the safe environment we dream it to be.

≻──────────────≺

OWNER [1/1]
The owner is quite self-explanatory. They overlook the entire store and take charge and responsibility. They host fortnightly meetings with the managers and discuss implementing anything in the store or in the discord. As well as discussing events to keep the store as active and engaging as possible. The will run the shop panel and help the managers teach the less experienced employees figure their way through the shop panel. Upon opening, the shopkeeper will be recruiting and on the look out for those who are great applicants for future opportunities as managers.

Are there any requirements to become an employee?:

CASHIER REQUIREMENTS
ICly
• No experience required (Though preferred)
• Must possess an I.D
• Clean criminal record

OOCly
• Mature and act appropriately in serious scenarios
• Trusted and has a good reputation on the server

≻──────────────≺

MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
ICly
• Above the age of 16
• Must possess an I.D
• Experience required
• Clean criminal record

OOCly
• Mature and acts appropriately in serious scenarios
• Trusted and has a good reputation on the server

How will you manage to keep your store active?:
Below are many events that will keep our store active. I hope to bring as much morale to our team as possible especially as the store they're working in should be considered a safe environment with mature role models. The store will stay active by regularly opening and events happening fortnightly. Flash events may also happen and to announce them you'd ping in the discord. If you remember all the unique features to our store from earlier, we will always be discussing topics and features to add more of them to keep the store as refreshing as possible. I want every opening experience to be different and for the customers to have a good experience whilst shopping.

Will the shop provide role play experiences?:
Yes, many role play experiences and employee-based events will take place whilst you're an employee at the restaurant. I'm planning to keep it as active as possible with at least 2 openings per week. Even if I can't open, I will have the managers open for me.

IN-GAME TRAINING | Employee Event
Although this may not be an event, it is still a very heavily based and detail-RP used scenario that will be happening quite frequently. Every customer-recruit wave there will be, about a week or so after (once discussed a time and date) a training will be hosted for the cashiers. The times will be discussed with the cashier head and passed through to the shopkeeper so they can overlook the training session.

≻──────────────≺

FORTNIGHTLY MEETINGS | Manager & Shopkeeper Event
The fortnightly meeting will be discussed and hosted by the shopkeeper, each meeting we will discuss new events, how they'll plan out, future custom items to add to the sell-list, and anything to do with implementing and adding to the store to make it newer and improved each time we open. However if I am unavailable I will discuss with the managers prior and let them to decide, after the meeting I will hopefully receive a DM which would include a request to add to the store.

≻──────────────≺

MONTHLY MEETING | All-Employee Event
The monthly meeting will be a lot like the manager meeting, although everybody that works in the store may attend. It is not mandatory though is heavily encouraged. We will discuss topics like future events that employees would like to see or any suggestions / recommendations on how to make the store better. One really large event will happen each month and a vote will take place at the end of each meeting to decide which idea will take place for that month. The monthly event must have been come up with an employee.

≻──────────────≺

EMPLOYEE FLORIST BALL | Exclusive Party Night Event
Wooo! It's party time! A royal ball event hosted at the florist for all the employees to come to attend and bring plus ones, plus ones don't have to be employees. The theme might be spring, may be summer? .. Who knows? Maybe even the 80's! This night the store won't be opening, although it will get decorated with an accessible dance floor, photo booth and active drink stand. At the end of the night, a vote will be held to discuss the Store ball King / Queen. They will receive a prize of a pay-raise for their next three shifts.

≻──────────────≺

FACTION FUNDRAISER(s) | Fundraiser Event
All the employees that are working will be volunteers this opening. If you want to work, you may however you won't be paid after your shift. All the money will go towards a faction that is decided by the highest bidders choosing. Yes, during this opening, there will be a live-in-game auction house that people can bid for non-succulent-related items. The idea is pretty self explanatory, all money that is made that shift will go towards a faction of choosing, all employees that work will be volunteers and will get told prior that they won't be getting paid. Unfortunately the opening won't be possible if not enough volunteers.

≻──────────────≺

EMPLOYEE GAME NIGHT | All-Employee Event
Arcade machines, poker tables, gambling? What else could go wrong! All gambling based games in the restaurant will only be able to played by people over 20+, however arcade machines and games will be set up around the store and money prizes will be able to be won on the night. If you wish to purchase liquor, you must be 20+, and you must come to the shopkeeper as they will provide the alcohol.

If you were to renovate your store, how would it look?:
I would try and keep the colorful and earthy tones throughout the build and change it to be very modernised, however I'd definitely add more garden areas and garden beds. I'd even try to include a small farming area where you can watch people grow fresh vegetables that we sell throughout the store. There would definitely be more space in the store.

1683785637806.png
1683785524716.png1683785533432.png1683785543493.png1683785594937.png

EXTRA

Additional notes about your application:

I understand that my acceptance rate may drastically drop as I have already been a shopkeeper and you may want to give other people a shot at being a shopkeeper. However, please understand that I barely got the chance to experience role play as a shopkeeper as I was diagnosed with a medical condition and had to quit due to being placed on bed-rest in hospital. I really hope you give me a fair shot as I really would like to finally have the chance of becoming a shopkeeper without any interruptions.

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread