mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Sigh ClawdRP's Intro

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
So, uh I guess you all know me as ClawdRP well obv my name isn't ClawdRP, but I'm Luke!
Have I been playing on the server for long? NO, not at all.
Also I'm so so sorry if annoy anyone on the server that's not my cause at all, I try my best to make you all feel comfy or just happy.
But anywho less about that more about me huh? So I wont say my age cause yeah no thanks! But I will say I am a ginger irl. Yes, yes go on to make your jokes they're really funny.
But I do respect everyone here and if you ever need a friend or want to VC with someone I'm here!
Ok but a little bit more about me, I dont really like to speak to others but when I feel safe around the person I bring myself out more!
I like to draw sometimes even though I suck at drawing, I have 3 dogs and 3 cats, my cats mean the world to me I could never give them up.
I've been dating someone for 6 months cute fact we actually met on SRP!
I am very sensitive even though I dont want to be.
I sometimes like to write little stories, I really do like to write even though at the end my writings always fail.
Also if I am rude to you ocly please take it as I care for you, me being rude is a way I show that I care about you and also shows that I love you! ( FRIEND WISE!!!!! cause some people dont understand that)
Anywho if you are one to be reading this thank you! It at least shows me you have some interest in me!
​
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top