What is your Minecraft username?:

SkellyFace

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Manggo#3286

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+3

Describe your activity on the server:
I usually play SRP every night when I am done with all my school work, around 2-4 hours on the weekdays and way longer(5+Hours) on weekends. If I am not online it probably means I am studying or I don't have access to my laptop.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No ban

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I fully understand that my activity can affect my place in KHS

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Receptionists usually sit in the lobby/ front desk, they greet the students as they walk into the lobby, they try to keep the peace in the lobby as much as possible. If anyone is in need of assistance in the lobby the receptionist would help them, either about classes, directions, basically school information, school supplies or exams.

Receptionists also help other staff members, helping the nurse with a stubborn student, helping teachers in the hallway to break up a fight or helping any of them with directions around the school etc…, Receptionists can be useful for multiple reasons when it comes to supporting other staff members. Additionally they also answer calls and keep records of the calls they receive.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have need role playing in Minecraft for a long time, around 2014-2015, in other servers, I joined SRP in 2020 and I understood all the commands and role playing ways very quickly, I was involved in Romance rp, family rp, gang rp, and also death rp in a way, I detailrp sometimes when I have the time to do so, I also got accepted as a professor and have been since February 4th. I enjoy role playing a lot on his server and I would love to continue being a staff member at the school.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.36761/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-language-application.36951/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/malaysian-application.40922/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kaitos-caretaker-application.43545/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.44604/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/judge-kaitos-application.45045/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/skellyfaces-professor-application.46889/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Professor [AP]

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Kaito would ignore the student showing them no attention at all, moving on with his work, if the student continues, Kaito would remind the students of the school rules, manners towards any staff members or anyone older than them and advise them to stop before they get a detention, if the student does not stop. Kaito would give the student detention and continue to ignore them for the rest of the day.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Kaito would rush over to them and try to separate the two, if he fails to do so, he would use the radio to call for assistance from another staff member, if no one answers he would call out to a free student that is walking by him to help him in this situation.

After the two are separated, he would take both of them to the nurses office so they can get treated if anyone was injured. After they get treated, Kaito would go talk with each student separately to see who deserves detention, he would try to understand the information that is being told and figure out who is lying or who is telling the truth, after that he would give both of them or one do them, depending if it was self defense or not, going back to the front desk making sure they are not near each other for the rest of the day.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Kaito would go up to the employee, asking them what are they doing and why, then he would proceed to watch the employee for a while checking if anyone is around and safe, he would then tell the employee that what they're doing is inappropriate for school and can harm themself and other workers and students.

If the employee does not stop, Kaito would try to stop the employee physically without harming them, if it is too difficult, he would ask or inform another staff member that is stronger than him.

If both of us cannot stop the employee from doing this inappropriate activity, Kaito would inform a dean or president for assistance, while they wait for the higher ups to show up, Kaito would make sure no students are around for them to get harmed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Kaito would scan the room before greeting everyone, trying to find anyone he usually talks to, if he found someone, he would walk up to them with a smile bowing to them if they are older than him and would sit at their table, chatting with them for a while before going back to the front desk.

If he does not find any friends, he would grab a cup of coffee, take a seat in an empty chair, text his relatives and listen to other employee’s conversations.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Kaito walks into the front desk using the back door, he would look at the other receptionist before saying,”Good morning Mr/Ms (Name)”, greeting them with a bow and a smile, he would then take a seat at the front, fixing his hair before students come rushing in to the lobby, greeting any student that walks his way, waiting for a student to ask for help.

/me Kaito would watch a student walk up to him, he would smile and say,”Hello, how may I help you”, Kaito looked at the student, listening carefully to what they had to say,”Oh yes I do have a book.. here you go” Kaito gave the student an empty notebook as they requested, watching the student thanking him and leaving,”Alright have a good day”, days before the student left.

/me Kaito watched as two students were arguing with a few cuss words were being heard, Kaito could tell things were getting heated, Kaito got up from his seat using the back door to leave the front desk, walking up to the slowing asking them,”Please, both of you calm down, this argument is too aggressive, try to have a more calm conversation, we don’t want both of you to start a fight here”,he would ask them to have this argument in a calmer manner, watching both of them calm down he would walk away going back to the front desk.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kaito Ichinose

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr Kaito

Preferred Name:
Kaito / Kai

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:

Marital Status:
engaged

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s Degree

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):

Sociology and Phycology

Minors:
Visual Arts

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
German / Korean

Backstory
Kaito’s life in Korea was a normal one, a happy family with no issue at all, up until when he turned 10 years old, his dad got fired from his job for harassing his workmates and slacking off, this father took out his anger at his mother, he would hit Kaito’s mother and yell about the most random things you can think of, all drunk from his night outs, Kaito really admired this father, he was really upset about this family changing this much from one mistake his dad made.

3 years later, on Kaito’s 13th birthday, his parents divorced and his mother moved out to live with his grandma (her mom) in Japan, Kaito was already struggling with bullying at school for liking boys, his mom was the only one who accepted him so her leaving meant him staying with his abusive, homophobic father alone. His father would pick on him before leaving for school, and would fight with him after coming back from school, sometimes he would hit him but it wasn’t regular. Kaito couldn’t sleep at night because his father would bring women over all the time and would make a lot of noise.

3 years have passed and Kaito’s 16 years old. His father started abusing Kaito around the age of 14, he would go to sleepover at his best friend’s house, Kim Ju-Won, to avoid his dad. Ju-won and Kaito were friends since middle school, he knows all about his family problems, the only thing he didn’t know was that Kaito was gay and he didn’t want to tell him, he helped him a lot in school, with the bullying and the studying, he was a perfect friend to him, kind, funny, protective, etc…

On days where Kaito wasn’t sleeping over, he would come back home very quietly, not to alert his dad, and would walk slowly to his room, trying to not make noise, he would sometimes fail and his dad would start hitting him if he woke him up, Kaito didn’t enjoy this game but his father did.

The only thing keeping Kaito with his dad is his school and Ju-Won, one day Ju-Won’s parents found out about Kaito’s bullying and family problems and they didn’t want Ju-Won to hang out with him anymore, and that’s what he did, Kaito was all alone again, he decided to call his grandpa and begged him to move in with him, he was very fed up with his dad and couldn’t take it anymore.

He lived with his grandpa until he turned 18 and traveled to Japan to live alone, he never saw his mother, father and Ju-Won again, trying to forget about them and moving on.

He started college a year later, which was very stressful for him, he was in a new country and people he didn’t know, he had to think of the future and his career, Kaito, as we all know, is not talented in anything, he looked through all the options of majors he can go in, but only one major interested him, which was “Sociology and Psychology”, he thought it would be an enjoyable subject so he applied for it, he didn’t have many struggles studying his subject, it was very entertaining to learn, since we has no friends, all he did was bury his face into the books. 4 years later, he got very good grades, he was very proud of himself for once, he then took TESL courses to increase his teaching skills.

At 23 years old he worked at a school in Tokyo as a sociology teacher for high school students in an international school, he stayed there for around 8 years teaching in that school, one day he got a call from a nurse saying that his grandfather was dying, went back to Karakura to go take care of his family member, eventually his grandpa died, Kaito was very upset, he could go back to Tokyo so he applied for Professor at Karakura College.

One year goes by and Kaito has to do a heart surgery. He was so worried that he would die and never see his friends and family again, he went to the hospital with his son, Kiyoshi. Kaito went into the surgery room as Kiyoshi waited outside.

The surgery took around 45 minutes, the surgery was putting a pacemaker under the skin so the heart beats faster. Kaito had a hard time in recovery, he didn’t enjoy having a weird machine in his chest, he layer him bed for days, not being able to write books for his class like he usually does, he realizes that keeping the professor job was going to be hard, he check the employee roster seeing what else he can do just to say in KHS, he looked at the receptionist section, “oh it’s worth a shot as long as I am so at school that is all that matters” Kaito said before coughing, going to the school to ask for the receptionist application.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Well I am already a staff member in KHS, the other staff members keep me motivated to stay in this school, they treat me with so much care, all of them are so kind to me, I cannot find a reason to leave such environment, working here was really a blessing, I also met my fiancé at this school so this really changed my life, and I am not planning on leaving soon

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
8 Years Teacher
1 year Professor

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe KHS does not follow the “first come first serve” line, although I already work here, I am I applying to get an easier job, I don’t think it is fair if I get accept because I already work here, it really depends on how good the application is, if there is someone that deserves this role more than me than I think is only fair to judge by the application and not my experience here.

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your school employee application has been
DENIED.

- YOU MAY RE-APPLY IN 30 DAYS

- Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread