Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:

TanoshiiDays
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Kicked a couple times for role fixing, banned twice for ERP, however I haven't done that anymore; I've learnt from my mistake and the friends I have met along this time have also helped me to not commit the same mistake again. I have no warnings.
What is your timezone?:
GMT -6
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
suu!#5775
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.29822/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.30237/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council-application.30742/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-re-app-col.34347/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application.32075/ - Denied
Describe your activity on the server?:

I am fairly active on the server, I log on when my shift finishes, then I can stay playing at least 8 hours until I go to sleep or my connection decides to die on me everyday at 12:00 a.m my time. Now that I have more friends to play with, I'm more active than before.
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes I am.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:

The student council is a designated group of dedicated students whose goal is to help the student body in their daily needs, such as offering help and assessment on what major/minor a student should take, organizing events to make the school less stressful, dealing with rulebreakers and receiving feedback from the student community itself in order to make this educational institute a more fun and safe one; a place where the students can feel comfortable and safe to be in.
Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I'm applying out of my own will; I would want to be a part of this dedicated and worried students group and try my best to make this honorable school a better place.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

Karakura councilors have the hardest task as it is, even more with the new rules. KHS council has the task of event creation/hosting: they help SLTs to prepare a certain stage for the elaboration of an event, such as decoration and general preparations. They also help the students with any school problem related they might have, such as reporting rule breakers, problems they might have when choosing their major/minor, or just to ask general questions to them, such as how to get into HS classes, encouraging college students to not skip class and deal with those that refuse to attend classes. In addition to that, councilors also deal with individuals that all they want is to make the same environment of this school a dangerous and uncomfortable place; in general troublemakers: either fighting students or dealing with those that decided to attend school while being intoxicated with alcoholic beverages.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I have my goals well established, so I will try to learn as much as I can in a certain matter in order to get my designated tasks done with no mistakes, however I'm only human and I can get to commit mistakes. While working, I have no time for joking nor playing around, when I'm working I only focus on getting it WELL done, I obviously like to hang out only when it's required to not be all serious, there are certain times and places to act and say certain things; while working, we are going to work, games and jokes aside until we finish working.
I can also say I'm a very patient kind of person, I'd say that would come in handy while dealing with delinquents; I can easily be waiting and not get all anxious over failrpers and other kinds of individuals one can find.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
All of the activities sound interesting, however I think I'm leaning more for helping the students to be better ones and keeping them away of the crime that fills Karakura streets in a daily basis, as well as lending a hand to the SLTs to keep the school ground free of delinquents and rule breakers.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I've been playing SRP now for a while and I consider that I now have a fair amount of experience roleplaying: during this time I have trained myself a lot more in combatrp and gangrp. I've combatrped already, been trained by my icly family and guided through it. As for gangrp, I have a fair knowledge when it comes to rules understanding, however I have never gangrped and I won't do it anytime soon.
With that said, I have already rped as a councilor and I have a good amount of understanding of councilorrp, however seeing how the rules have changed I might need some guidance on it. Also I'm currently working at Kufuku Maid Cafe, so I have gained experience in restaurantrp. I can say I have now a good amount of experience roleplaying.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
Being honest, there’s no more. However, always being respectful and telling them why their idea is not precisely the best and how it could be improved, thinking of something else if it doesn’t work/won’t work at all.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
If my idea is just not good, then it just isn’t. If I consider it could help in anything then I’d try convincing my fellow councilors to give it a double thought by telling them the pros and cons of it. However, if they don’t think my idea is just not good enough/won’t work at all, then I won’t argue any further, but I’d encourage everyone to find more options since the problem/situation that is being discussed can’t stay unresolved.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I’d ask everyone to calm down and discuss it being respectful and polite; we are supposed to work as a team, for that reason we can't afford keeping ourselves locked in the same issue out of an argument. However if they were to continue arguing, then I would suggest to take a small break and come back when everything's calmed down.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I'd approach the one councilor being disrespectful to stop their behavior as they're not supposed to be bullying students, but to help them. If it turns out they're also being rude, impolite and mean to me I'd call either the VP or President and bring up the situation that I was able to witness, with that I'd leave the leads to take actions on the councilor themselves.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I’d openly express my point of view on their statement as to why I’m in disagreement, expecting the same level of politeness and respect I would’ve given my opinion.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

As I said, we are supposed to work as a team to reach our goals of making school a better place, so I’d try to have the two of the involved councilors have a conversation on whatever that had happened, moving into private messages to discuss it further and hopefully, try to have them make up to each other.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
Given the fact a school staff can’t be dealt with through councilors’ procedures, I’d come close to the school staff being abusive and tell them that they should not abuse their position as a school faculty member, pulling out my phone to record next. If they were to refuse, then I’d take my recording to one of the SLTs, expecting them to handle the situations themselves.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
It was their fault getting themselves in trouble, not mine. Meaning that if they did violate the school rules and asked me to take them out of trouble, I’d leave them pay for their actions by just ignoring their request.​

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Amane "Ash" I. Taiyoko
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 20 years
Character phone-number: (+81) 671-374-547
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Ashley might be a rude and senseless girl when talking to people, but it’s not because she is mean, more like… she doesn’t know to express her feelings; the actual joy she feels when someone approaches and tries to have a conversation with her. She is actually a sweet, kind and warmhearted individual who will show all of her kindness to certain people; only to those that would’ve gained her entire trust. In a professional concept, Ashley is a serious person when it is required, always working and trying to learn more on the matter she’s focused on, being confident and helpful not only to others, but her own fellow partners she’s working with. Ashley would have a good amount of patience, so putting her on her nerves is not much of an easy task, as well as being very professional and attentive to the people she's helping/working with.

Character appearance/attire:
While blonde, Ashley actually hates her blonde hair and eyes. She would’ve preferred having dark hair and blue eyes, most of the time she would be wearing a black-hair wig and light blue contacts lenses. While she would be dressing like that most of the time, she also likes to walk around with her usual blonde hair, white blouse and black mini skirt. She would wear a dark blue long dress while in her "dark self”.
r.jpg
1254Rinko-Shirokane-Power-U9XB7o.png
[!] Please note that all of this images are only references and I don't own any of them, credits to their respective authors.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I think that by bringing me to the council, I can/could provide the school with my efficiency and dedication to bring the general tasks to a successful completion. I won't just lock to certain areas such as patrolling around the school, I'm actually willing to take any kind of assignment and do my best to finish it. I think I’m capable enough to take place in the council and do my best to give everyone a nice and comfortable experience while on school grounds.

Why do you want this position?:
School’s become a place where specially college students are forced to attend their classes and it seems to me that they’ve gotten bored, even if they don’t show it. And don’t get me wrong, it is perfectly okay that it’s a must for students to attend classes, it will be something that would probably take them away from crime, however I’d want to get this position to not make an everyday thing the fact they have to go to their classes - which eventually becomes monotone and boring - I’d attempt to come up with fun and fresh things to have not just college students, but the whole student body get some and less boring/stressing times at school.

What interests you the most about student council?:
There is no certain/specific area that interests me the most as joining the student council is my very main interest. However, if I had to choose, then it would probably help the school community by contributing to make it safer and try my best for everyone within school grounds/fellow councilors can get their goals successfully while having fun.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
While I’m not the most popular nor the funniest, I’d try and be funny (not to the level of being cringe-ish, more like breaking the ice), not as strict unless needed, kind to anyone asking for help from me as long as they keep the politeness beforehand.
As for keeping school safer, I’d keep my eyes open to look for any delinquent, telling them to stop their behavior. If they fail to do so, then the protocol must be followed. Overall being only strict to rulebreakers, always being polite.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread