mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion #2

SapouT

Level 21
IGN: SapouT
DATE: 12/4/22 (12 April)
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Lately I’ve noticed that criminal roleplay has been losing its “seriousness” what I mean by that is that a while ago criminal roleplay had much more serious rps that would involve many people, major weapons, killing... Many believe that it’s better that kill permissions have become more strict and harder to gain. At one extend I am a fan of that change too. For example: I believe that snitching is better to grant major assault permissions as snitching is something that a Civilian Roleplayer would maybe do. So escalating to kill permissions wouldn’t be good cause civilian role players shouldn’t be in possible risks like that as they chose to not partake in situations like that and not have characters dying a lot. What I believe is that an ideal situation is when perms between criminal roleplayers are easier to get (I’ll get to that in a sec) whilst really rare to impossible to get to a civilian roleplayer. Therefore making it 100% of a choice for a civilian roleplayer to give perms. Though with the new kill permissions it has become completely a choice to make even for gangrpers and such situations have become much rarer. After this brief long introduction here comes the suggestion. I believe that when someone displays a Weapon and uses it to fear someone into doing certain actions, it should be kill permissions on their character.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Criminal roleplay community will be benefited as there would be a slight increase in more serious scenarios. I also believe that good criminal roleplay would occur when for example someone Has gotten into someone’s apartment, scammed them, and then the scammed person tries to fear them out. Then if the “scammer” person doesn’t do so that would mean major permissions to the owner of the apartment but if the owner had used a weapon to scare them away, it would mean kill permissions. In that way, more situations where killing, majoring, and other similar activities can occur and help gangs and syndicates with the want to do such things. It will also mean that having a character to survive long in gangs will become more risky but still make gang members have an enjoyable and exciting roleplay. I think that’s useful because criminal roleplay always had that excitement and many have proved that it’s not guaranteed that you will always lose many character like that.
Why I believe this won’t be a problem?
Because using a weapon to force someone do something isn’t something that civilian roleplayers commonly do. If they did so they would probably be criminal roleplayers. So I believe that it’s something that won’t affect people that don’t want to lose a character like that. Even people that want to take a more delinquent turn in gangrp can easily avoid such situations. Will it still be a choice to give kill permissions? At a certain extend yes. But I believe that it will be more logical like that as nowadays people don’t have any good reason to threat with a weapon verbally and then use the weapon to show that they intend to make their actions into reality. Whilst with the new fearp thin I suggest they would gain something from using a weapon like that though with the risk of another party acting on kill permissions.
My last argument about the topic is the fact that I think it would be cool cuz it’s not something affecting everyone. It doesn’t even affect all criminal roleplayers. It’s a suggestion that will either be useless to many but helpful to those who want to partake in that kind of criminal roleplay that involves weapons and criminal activities like that
ADITIONAL NOTES: I want to finish by saying this is related ONlY when using a weapon for fearp, because I think that when someone hold a weapon out it’s still like threatening the opposite party to do something. For example if there were firearms and one held a pistol on the other and forced them to do something, if the person being threatened with a gun had a gun of their own they would probably take it out and use it on the opposite party on their first chance.

pashy

Level 183
This is already a thing. You already grant Killing Permissions against anyone that uses a weapon against you or to make you under the affect of FearRP to do a certain action.

“scammer” person doesn’t do so that would mean major permissions to the owner of the apartment

The scammer must do what's asked in the scenario as they're under the affect of FearRP (Unless they're armed)

BearDucky

Level 35
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
IGN: SapouT
DATE: 12/4/22 (12 April)
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Lately I’ve noticed that criminal roleplay has been losing its “seriousness” what I mean by that is that a while ago criminal roleplay had much more serious rps that would involve many people, major weapons, killing... Many believe that it’s better that kill permissions have become more strict and harder to gain. At one extend I am a fan of that change too. For example: I believe that snitching is better to grant major assault permissions as snitching is something that a Civilian Roleplayer would maybe do. So escalating to kill permissions wouldn’t be good cause civilian role players shouldn’t be in possible risks like that as they chose to not partake in situations like that and not have characters dying a lot. What I believe is that an ideal situation is when perms between criminal roleplayers are easier to get (I’ll get to that in a sec) whilst really rare to impossible to get to a civilian roleplayer. Therefore making it 100% of a choice for a civilian roleplayer to give perms. Though with the new kill permissions it has become completely a choice to make even for gangrpers and such situations have become much rarer. After this brief long introduction here comes the suggestion. I believe that when someone displays a Weapon and uses it to fear someone into doing certain actions, it should be kill permissions on their character.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Criminal roleplay community will be benefited as there would be a slight increase in more serious scenarios. I also believe that good criminal roleplay would occur when for example someone Has gotten into someone’s apartment, scammed them, and then the scammed person tries to fear them out. Then if the “scammer” person doesn’t do so that would mean major permissions to the owner of the apartment but if the owner had used a weapon to scare them away, it would mean kill permissions. In that way, more situations where killing, majoring, and other similar activities can occur and help gangs and syndicates with the want to do such things. It will also mean that having a character to survive long in gangs will become more risky but still make gang members have an enjoyable and exciting roleplay. I think that’s useful because criminal roleplay always had that excitement and many have proved that it’s not guaranteed that you will always lose many character like that.
Why I believe this won’t be a problem?
Because using a weapon to force someone do something isn’t something that civilian roleplayers commonly do. If they did so they would probably be criminal roleplayers. So I believe that it’s something that won’t affect people that don’t want to lose a character like that. Even people that want to take a more delinquent turn in gangrp can easily avoid such situations. Will it still be a choice to give kill permissions? At a certain extend yes. But I believe that it will be more logical like that as nowadays people don’t have any good reason to threat with a weapon verbally and then use the weapon to show that they intend to make their actions into reality. Whilst with the new fearp thin I suggest they would gain something from using a weapon like that though with the risk of another party acting on kill permissions.
My last argument about the topic is the fact that I think it would be cool cuz it’s not something affecting everyone. It doesn’t even affect all criminal roleplayers. It’s a suggestion that will either be useless to many but helpful to those who want to partake in that kind of criminal roleplay that involves weapons and criminal activities like that
ADITIONAL NOTES: I want to finish by saying this is related ONlY when using a weapon for fearp, because I think that when someone hold a weapon out it’s still like threatening the opposite party to do something. For example if there were firearms and one held a pistol on the other and forced them to do something, if the person being threatened with a gun had a gun of their own they would probably take it out and use it on the opposite party on their first chance.
Also most of your points are all already things, I recommend looking into things as I know your a gangrper yourself.

SapouT

Level 21
Also most of your points are all already things, I recommend looking into things as I know your a gangrper yourself.
Sorry for the miss understanding it’s just that a few people fearp me unmasked etc and told me in looc when I said if that was kps that it used to be and that it now isnt

Lizalopod

Level 130
This is already a thing.

...and tbh it should be much harder to get KPS

KPS should be something to be used in extreme situations after plot stuff happens, not whipped out of nowhere

to comments saying it's already a thing i get that but...

+1
I think perms on normal civilians should be Majors or lower
and then Criminals have a higher chance of getting perms on, especially KPS
Maybe lower verbal harassment to 2 instead of 3?

pashy

Level 183
This is already a thing.

...and tbh it should be much harder to get KPS

KPS should be something to be used in extreme situations after plot stuff happens, not whipped out of nowhere
That's exaggerating its a fair KPs situation in my opinion.. I don't mean you, nor am I going to specify anyone, but some people speak like they want KPs to be nearly impossible to acheieve.. It's just a KPs no need to constantly try to reduce it's possibilities. The only way it's granted anyways is usually because you GangRP too and in that case it's your problem engaging in the risk. Other cases where you don't GangRP, KPs wouldn't be granted against you unless you've done something dumb which you're responsible for... Again, I don't mean Gemi with this

Lizalopod

Level 130
That's exaggerating its a fair KPs situation in my opinion.. I don't mean you, nor am I going to specify anyone, but some people speak like they want KPs to be nearly impossible to acheieve.. It's just a KPs no need to constantly try to reduce it's possibilities. The only way it's granted anyways is usually because you GangRP too and in that case it's your problem engaging in the risk. Other cases where you don't GangRP, KPs wouldn't be granted against you unless you've done something dumb which you're responsible for... Again, I don't mean Gemi with this
The argument "I want to get kps on someone but it's almost impossible" is a red flag for me honestly. It indicates that a given person cares more about getting perms on a character than actually going ahead and roleplaying.

KPS should be hard to get because murder is the most extreme measure possible. Plus, having one fight leading to a death is dull compared to having a proper story arc and rivalry between two characters, without having to worry about /mE sTabS cARoTid

pashy

Level 183
The argument "I want to get kps on someone but it's almost impossible"

That's not what I said. You say that to convince yourself your argument is valid but that's not correct I never said that as well.. What I'm saying is "KPs should be granted on a person that pulled a weapon against me." - You need a backstory for that. Here, Player A is a gang member in one of the gangs with the scariest lores and back stories and they eliminate anyone that attempts to mess up with them or any threats. Player B pulls a weapon against A to threaten him... A's gang get back at him and eliminate him.. Simple as that

KPS should be hard to get because murder is the most extreme measure possible.

It IS already hard to get. Considering how hard it is and it's an extreme measure, it's hardly granted unless against another GangRPer that done something dumb. It is already hard to get considering it's an extreme measure but yet people still ask for more complications towards it because it's an extreme measure. As complicated and rare they already are, people ask for more. It's enough at this point. It's really a very difficult measure already and the most common case is being major'd which is a more than valid reason to kill someone

The argument "I want to get kps on someone but it's almost impossible" is a red flag for me honestly. It indicates that a given person cares more about getting perms on a character than actually going ahead and roleplaying.

KPS should be hard to get because murder is the most extreme measure possible. Plus, having one fight leading to a death is dull compared to having a proper story arc and rivalry between two characters, without having to worry about /mE sTabS cARoTid
Me who actually likes to RP but GangRP is kinda dry in my opinion rn-

That's not what I said. You say that to convince yourself your argument is valid but that's not correct I never said that as well.. What I'm saying is "KPs should be granted on a person that pulled a weapon against me." - You need a backstory for that. Here, Player A is a gang member in one of the gangs with the scariest lores and back stories and they eliminate anyone that attempts to mess up with them or any threats. Player B pulls a weapon against A to threaten him... A's gang get back at him and eliminate him.. Simple as that

It IS already hard to get. Considering how hard it is and it's an extreme measure, it's hardly granted unless against another GangRPer that done something dumb. It is already hard to get considering it's an extreme measure but yet people still ask for more complications towards it because it's an extreme measure. As complicated and rare they already are, people ask for more. It's enough at this point. It's really a very difficult measure already and the most common case is being major'd which is a more than valid reason to kill someone
It's hard to get because there's a low amount of ppl who actually do ACTUAL gangrp, which is why it's Dry
:))

Lizalopod

Level 130

I never said that you said it though lol, i just said in general that the only people that complain about it being hard to kill are gangrpers who don't care about story. You don't need to kill or be edgy to gangrp or roleplay in general.

I never said that you said it though lol, i just said in general that the only people that complain about it being hard to kill are gangrpers who don't care about story. You don't need to kill or be edgy to gangrp or roleplay in general.
Killing people is just fun, tf? Like...
Making somebody go through a fight and like sheeeshhhhh

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Let's try to be less straightforward with these comments and civilly talk to each other. Each party has a different opinion, and all of them should be respected​

pashy

Level 183
Fair enough...

Let's try to be less straightforward with these comments and civilly talk to each other. Each party has a different opinion, and all of them should be respected​
I don't see anyone being aggressive. Atleast personally, from my perspective, no one, neither me or anyone appears aggressive or intends to be so. Gemi is nice we're just chattering and speaking our opinions - I do respect her opinion.

pashy

Level 183
so let me get this straight fearp with a weapon is kps
Yes. If someone holds a weapon against you in any threatening manner, intention, or purpose, it's KPs, even if they didn't make you FearRP. Meaning, just by having it held against you in any enemyish purpose, it's KPs. If its held against you to reveal a weapon for selling it to you, or to show off from your friend/gang member, etc, it's not perms.

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
whilst really rare to impossible to get to a civilian roleplayer.
-1 with the quote above, there are TON of civilian role-players. Are they normally closed off and not open about all that they do, sure. yeah GangRP is a major part of SRP, but changing the perms back to how they were, would. be horrible to the many who don't want to be involved in GangRP or have their character murdered for simply reporting a crime. If you somehow found out in real life that someone called the police on you, your first actions would NOT be to kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread