IGN (In-Game Name):
chayiaa | applying account, will become my main upon acceptance
all4us | current main

What is your discord name & tag?:
bigussy#7119

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
Spread across my two accounts, three if you count the one that I don't use for SRP. I can state in full confidence that I am very active on SRP, spending my time doing a variety of things throughout the server. Even though neither of my accounts have any roles, I still find time to log on daily and enjoy time role-playing with my peers. Below you will find hours and playtimes.
DAYS OF THE WEEK​
ACTIVITY HOURS​
Weekdays​
4 - 6 hours per day, on rare occasion may drop down to 3​
Weekends​
5 - 8 hours per day​
CHAYIAA ACTIVITY​
ALL4US ACTIVITY​

What is your timezone?:
ACST | Australia

List your current and past applications:
All of these are on an old forum account that I lost the login to.
ACCEPTED
Teacher Application
Shop Application
Professor Application
2x Apartment Fixes
2x Language Applications

DENIED
Build Team Application
Shop Application
1x Language Application

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Shop Faction
Upon entering the shop faction, I was greeted with open arms and made multiple friends including other shopkeepers and the employees I hired. I had a crazy fun time operating my own business and managing employees. I have countless memories of this faction. Sadly, I had to cut my experience short as I began to get crazy busy and barely had any time to open anymore. With this, I learned how to manage my time more efficiently and how to use my time productively.

Faculty Faction
My faculty experience was quite a while ago, though there are a few things I remember. As it was my first adult role I was quick to set my character to be my main one. I was regularly active and was finishing my quota quite quickly and efficiently. I almost never ran out of lesson ideas and had a bunch of fun making friends throughout the department. Unfortunately, my time in the faculty faction was quite some time ago when there were little to no events about teachers/professors so I quickly began bored as it seemed I was just filling my quota and not actually having fun.

Clubs & Teams
Throughout my time on the basketball team, I spent endless hours practicing and grinding and building up team morale with my teammates. I competed in two tournaments for the high school female basketball team, though we didn't end up winning either of them. At the very end of my basketball career, I had the chance to fill the shoes of a captain. My role-play experience quickly advanced and this was the first time I had had such a busy character. Within a few weeks of becoming captain, I had to resign due to being diagnosed with a medical disease discussed below which required all of my attention and time.

I've been in multiple clubs, especially when I first joined SRP. I don't exactly remember what clubs I have been a part of although one in particular does stand out. My time as a Journalist! I had quite a fun time writing and exploring the mind of a student who wrote for the school. I liked being seen as the 'nerdy' character and had heaps of fun writing my reports and taking interviews.

Roleplay Experience
Before I joined SRP I was fairly active on other role-play ROBLOX servers like Robloxian high school, Bloxburg, etc. Y'know, the common ones. I made many friends through role-playing and have even taken an extra class in a drama about screenplay, character writing, and scripting. Alongside that, throughout schooling, I have had phenomenal grades when it came to anything about English and writing. Every narrative or essay I have written has been graded a B or higher. Not only have I been seriously attached to character-making and action-packed writing scenarios, but I have also always had a passion for filling the shoes and jumping into the role of another person.

What is your motivation for applying?
Jeeeezerrrsss wheepers is my motivation complicated. It consists of two different motives, experience and factions. I've kept my eye on the EMS faction for a while now and I can't help but take this opportunity as I have it now. Not only have I heard great things about this faction and everyone that I know who has been in it have shared nothing but great stories and experiences. It really got me wondering what it'd be like to take on such a serious role as all of my previous roles have seemed not as important and depended on in SRP. It bothers me since I would like to be included in a lot more and am willing to devote my full time and care to this server but I never get the opportunity. Now, onto my main motive. Hospitals and I have a weird history, though, that doesn't stop me from applying to a pixel one. Throughout the last ten months, I have spent a majority of the time in a hospital on bed-rest. I won't go into detail, however it ended in the middle of June and my leg being surgically amputated and I have lived life as an amputee for the past 8 months of my life. The experience has both been horrible and great. Great for this opportunity to use my knowledge throughout my time communicating with real-life surgeons, and using the real life procedures I was taught and putting it into this role that I may get. Sure, I am not an actual surgeon and never will claim to be, but I am grateful that I was able to learn about the process that I went through whilst under anesthesia. And horrible as my time spent in the hospital was rough and damaging. As I stated before, I have finished treatment and have fully healed from the surgery as well as undergoing physio-therapy with a prosthetic leg. Overall the opportunity to take on this role would be incredible, I am really looking forward for what this faction has to offer.

Which role are you applying for?
Surgeon

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Lead DepartmentWhat do they do?
Hospital Director
The hospital director oversees everything that goes through the hospital. They oversee the leads of each department and makes sure the hospital is running smoothly.​

PSYCHIATRY
The easiest, yet somehow the hardest. They dont work hard and gets their hands dirty, instead, they acknowledge peoples mental health and help them. They diagnose people and or just offer an ear to those who need. They lend their time for those who are in need and help them in anyway possible that includes their mental health. They are able to prescribe medication to those who need it.

SURGEON
The surgeons are definitely the most hands on, blood n' guts. They handle any of the major procedures that involve caring for heavy wounds, stitching, amputations, and most of the heavy-duty stuff. They're main area is the operating room as that is where all of the procedures happen. They are masters of keeping sanitary and making sure no germs or viruses are spread around the hospital.

DOCTOR
A doctors role is like a less heavy-duty surgeon. Yes, they still hand procedures, however they're smaller and require less work. Sure, both jobs are challenging. However, a doctors position is to take on some of the simpler stuff that goes on within the hospital walls. They take on MRI's, scans, castings, etc. They prescribe the crutches, cane, eyepatches and all the stuff like that.
Department RanksWhat do they do?
Clinical Lead
The Clinical leads are the directors of each department. Much like a hospital department but only for the department they're in. They oversee their specific department. They lead the department and make sure everybody knows what they're doing. They're one of the most go-to-people if you have any questions. They communicate with the hospital director to make sure they're running the best department as possible.​
Head
Alongside the Clinical Lead, they oversee the employees within the department that they're in. They're much like the clinical lead but with less power. They're like a sub-clinical lead for when the clinical-lead isn't there or on leave.​
Senior
The seniors are basically like seniors in high school, most important, and most trustworthy. They work alongside most of the ranks in the hospital department and cooperate with the head's to make sure things run smoothly. They are the most dependable of all in the department.​
Attending
Once they've reached to this rank, it must mean you've completed all your training. At this point, it is now your job to train the residents in the department.​
Surgeon/Doctor/Psychiatrist
The main part of the hospital, the rank you'll see most around the hospital. They're still undergoing training, however, they'll completed enough to be qualified to take on serious patients/procedures.​
Resident
The newest of the hospital. This means they must've just recently been accepted into the department and must undergo a minimum of two weeks of training.​

PAYMENT
All of the employees in the EMS faction get payed the same amount, which ranges to ¥200,000 - ¥400,000 depending on their monthly quota. Each worker must complete a quota of 20 to be able to earn ¥200,000 at the end of each month. Though, if they are feeling like they could attempt to do more to earn ¥400,00, they must complete a quota of 40 per month.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I do acknowledge that I can be demoted and or removed from the faction at any point in time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I am ready to dedicate my full time and care into this position especially as I have nothing gone on at the moment, in either real life or on my current main account.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge this. I never have a problem with keeping things ICly.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
"I don't know what I'm doing - must be an anatomy lesson."

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Regina Richards

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Cisgender Female | she/her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Masters
Human Physiology, Pre-Med

Minors
Business, Biology

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese-Australian

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
French
Korean

Backstory:
On 8th of August in 1994, a young Regina Richards was brought into the word, much like that one Ru-Pauls drag race line, she was born at a very young age, and for the first two years of her life, she couldn't even walk! Couldn't even fend for herself. She entered the earth in Adelaide, South Australia as the 3rd baby in the Richards family, alongside 3 others brothers. Competitive challenges and sparks soon began fired up for the first 15 years of her life. Always fighting for a spot at the table with her mind-games. She soon attended elementary school where she was gracefully accepted with the exceeding grades she got for only being a kid. Throughout her young years she kept to herself embarking on a life long fulfilling journey of becoming a surgeon. Before heading off to school early in the morning, she'd find herself sitting in front of a TV watching shows and learning the in's and outs on being a surgeon. However she didn't learn much, being it was a cartoon comedy. Excelling throughout elementary school, she quickly achieved her primary school graduation certificate made out a paper which was laminated. She felt accomplished. Soon enough Regina found herself stumbling through the high school entrance doors. a socially awkward teenager troubling herself with a very few amount of friends and a competitive spirit. Every day consisted of the same things throughout high school, her schedule was never to almost busy and she always had the time to spend studying her true passion, physiology. Exams, GCSE's quickly came around and she was thoroughly prepared to ace these tests. Andddd.. she did too! She didn't ace the test but got one of the highest scores in the whole school. Soon after she saw herself accepting her high school graduation certificate.

Later on, writing a lengthy application into the University of Adelaide where she was luckily accepted in to the medical department for 'Human Physiology.' She began with a rocky start, studying radiology and anesthesia. She was falling behind from her love life, getting distracted with boys. Luckily she knew how to adapt and figured out how to pump the brakes on that and really focus on her life. She quickly picked back up on the things that she missed, studying as hard as she possibly could. She needed this job. She wanted it so badly, until she got the notice that her parents were moving to Karakura, Japan. Ever since her parents went on honeymoon there, they instantly fell in love and had planned on moving there and settling down there. Since she didn't have her own place at the time, she decided to uproot her life all the way to Japan. Sure, Regina usually adapts to everything quite quickly, she didn't with Japan. It took a few years to settle down, however she did eventually learn that Japan is quite different. In her first few years her Japanese was horrible. It was scuffed even. There was sort of a language barrier in college but she still exceeded. It took quite some time to learn Japanese but she soon figured it out. Nowadays her Japanese still isn't the best, but she's learning. She knows enough to communicate properly. Anyway. Back on track with the story, she ended up finishing her last two years in Japan. She attended the Karakura College where she gracefully accepted her Masters degree. She was eligible to apply for this position 8 years later.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character's medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?:

Regina's speciality is orthopedic surgery. She enjoys the diverse spectrum of surgeries she is capable to perform and is able to branch out, always learning more things which Regina enjoys.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Attending the University of Adelaide, she completed her residency to achieve an MD degree. She studied anesthesia and radiology at her time during medical school.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, Regina's previously worked in a pop-up clinic located in South Australia. The company branched out to peoples homes and took care of those who had just came out of surgery and needed medical help like stitches being removed, wounds being covered and taken care of. She soon realised this isn't what she enjoys and much preferred to be working in an operating room instead of patients homes.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Apart from university, no, she hasn't completed any additional schooling. She received a masters in human physiology at Adelaide University in the medical department.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
1688202719448.png
DESCRIBE THEIR PERSONALITY:
Wells is a female figure who likes to seem like she is put together and mature. Though she doesn't like to be in the spotlight, she makes sure she acts mature and responsible. Staying as quiet as possible, Regina is the type of person to have an opinionated personality however never feel to disclose them. She always tries to leave anonymous tips to get her way. Get her riled up and she might just break, Regina shows a lot of emotion when you get close to her, however she seems to hide it around people who she isn't as comfortable with.​
HOW DO THEY LOOK?:
Regina Richards stood in the shadows,in an attempt not to get noticed, troubling herself with her lanky build. A 5'7 woman with model-like-legs. A trail of lavender travelled not too far behind her, Her thick long wavy dark brown hair fell over her shoulders and brushed her back lightly. You noticed she was someone to take notice and partake into caring of her looks. Her matching piercing dark brown gaze left you in fright. Though the smile on her face lured you towards her as it made you seem she was an approachable person.​
WHAT MAKES THEM UNIQUE?
Regina has a few quirks here and there, but nothing too special. We all have some quirks that none of us like to share but Regina's sort of just slip out. Much like making random and useless bets. She doesn't let this interfere with her job as she knows it can ruin her reputation. Though, out of her workplace she tends to make needless amounts of bets with her close friends. With this, she is extremely competitive when it comes to challenges. As she grew up with four siblings, they always had something to compete with. Whether it was the best grades, sports, or anything that involved a podium place. Once again, this doesn't interfere with her work.​

How does your character act on and off duty?
Much like mentioned before, she takes work seriously and is always on her best behavior whilst on duty. She never lets things slip by her and never lets her guard down. If she is comfortable enough with her co-workers she might even throw in some chit-chat here and there. However, it is a much different story from outside the hospital walls. Wells is an opinionated, sophisticated woman who likes to get her way in the most achieving ways possible. You pretty much get the gist. she's mysterious and her main focus is work.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
"I much prefer to work alone, however if it must be in a group setting I will adapt and change my working style. I don't like to admit it but I can be bossy and controlling. However, I just like to do things my way. Sure, I can work on adapting to other peoples styles but for now I'd like to keep it simple and do it my way. If I am going to operate with someone, I want it to be perfect." | Regina Richards

What plans does your character have for the future?
Regina is hoping to persue her dream, being a surgeon, for as long as possible until she is eligible to retire. Though, she doesn't want to just stay a surgeon, she would like to one day rank up within the hospital and become the head surgeon, or something like that.

"Well. I can see myself being a surgeon forever. Basically my entire life. Sure, I'd like to retire someday but before I even get the chance to do that ranking up within the hospital would be an amazing thing to per sue. I am hoping I exceed within my time at the Karakura Hospital." | Regina Richards

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
As mentioned earlier, you can tell that Regina is what you'd call some sort of a loser if you were to determine her in a social ranking. Nobody really seemed to know what her thing was, nor what she was about. She kept to herself and people seemed to assume she wanted nothing to do with them unless it was something to do with the hospital. At work, she was a working, busy bee. Never letting her guard down and staying focused. Sure, she looks sweet, but what she is really about is keeping people out of trouble and operating on those who are in need of her help.

Don't be caught off guard from the backstory. I have trouble writing backstories for some reason, however detailRP is weirdly easy for me.

1688216726574.png

"Bringin' back.. socks and sandals, (what? what? what?) socks and sandals! Bringin' back, socks and sandals..!"

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread