Rich

60ACBBE6-008E-4091-AB3A-22F043E794E3.jpeg

IGN (In-Game Name):
Glapho - [Main Account
Ynnix - [Alt Account] [Account I'm applying for]

Previous bans:
Permanent - 'Reached Four Warnings x4'
30 Days - 'Advertising'

Regrettably, I lack a precise recollection of the precise frequency at which I have been subject to bans. While I acknowledge the unfavorable nature of this admission, it is pertinent to disclose that I have recently incurred a permanent ban and had previously faced a six-month suspension. The exact count of prior bans eludes my memory. I am fully cognizant that a permanent ban is indicative of a disconcerting situation. Nevertheless, throughout the duration of my ban, I have diligently endeavored to effectuate positive transformations and substantiate my readiness to reintegrate into the community.

My last major ban (before the permanent) was around September/October. That means my last ban (before the permanent) was around eight months ago. I got back from that ban and was abiding by the rules and also not playing much. I don't really know what happened but I ended up getting warned 4 times and then permanently banned. I wanted to apply for a faction to prove that I've matured over the 6 months I've been banned for.

I’ve taken quite a large break from Minecraft and videogames as a whole, I’ve been focusing more on myself and improving as a person. I’ve got quite a notorious reputation within the community when it comes to toxicity reports. I believe over the 4 month time period that I’ve matured a lot. I’m asking for a second chance to be let back into the ‘Roleplay Hub’ community and show that I’ve changed for the better.

Describe your activity on the server?:
Currently, across all of my accounts, I have acquired approximately 7-8 weeks of total playtime within the community. I am committed to continuously increasing this number as I actively engage in the game. Moreover, it is important to mention that on my alternative account, I have amassed a total playtime of approximately two weeks. Assessing the entirety of my gaming experience on a scale ranging from one to ten, I confidently assign it a rating of seven to eight. I possess a deep comprehension of the responsibilities entailed in undertaking this esteemed position and I am wholeheartedly devoted to allocating a substantial portion of my time to fulfill the necessary obligations associated with the role of a doctor within the game.

Which timezone are you in?:
GMT+1

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Glapho#9796

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I’m willing to join any calls needed, for instance any training etc. although if I were to join these calls, I’d prefer to be muted, but if I am required to say something wont hesitate to do so.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glapho-it-teacher-application-high-school.50760/ - It Teacher - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-reporter-application.50147/ - Reporter Application - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-governor-application.50057/ - Governor Application - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.49525/ - Russian Application - Accepted - [Main Account]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-korean-application.50446/ - Korean Application - Accepted - [Main Account]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/totallynotglapho-russian-application.51913/ - Russian Application - Accepted - [Alt Account]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/totallynotglapho-korean-application.51586/ - Korean Application - Accepted - [Alt Account]

For any other application I've not listed check my profile.

Glapho's Profile

82C00F60-6B49-41ED-BD85-7DB52FB292DF.jpeg

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Currently, I am actively immersing myself in the intricacies of detail-oriented roleplay (RP), particularly focusing on two aspects: Play 2 Lose and addressing scenarios involving damaged individuals.

Regarding the Play 2 Lose element, I firmly believe that it serves as a valuable training ground for the role of a surgeon, as it requires players to add specific targets such as the carotid artery, liver, jugular veins, femoral artery, and others. By drawing upon the knowledge and insights acquired through this aspect of RP, I would be equipped to effectively assess critical situations when an injured individual urgently arrives at the hospital. Despite my involvement in GangRP, you might assume that I would not excel as a surgeon; however, this assumption is far from the truth. The understanding of these bodily structures and their corresponding treatment methods is a pivotal component within GangRP and is directly applicable to an EMS (Emergency Medical Services) position.

By actively participating in detailed RP experiences, specifically those involving Play 2 Lose and addressing injuries, I am sharpening my abilities to swiftly evaluate and respond to medical emergencies.

What is your motivation for applying?
I have developed a admiration for the profession of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) ever since my involvement in gangrp.
In my personal history, I have been recurrently compelled to seek medical attention at hospitals to address a range of injuries encompassing wounds, cuts, bruises, and even mental health ailments. These encounters have not only kindled my fascination for the multifaceted realm of roleplay but have also served as a driving force behind my ambition to broaden my comprehension and expertise in the various forms of roleplay within the server.

As previously alluded to, my prior involvement in roleplaying has endowed me with invaluable proficiencies that I firmly believe will profoundly contribute to my effectiveness in this chosen vocation.
Specifically, my familiarity with various body parts and their corresponding locations will be particularly advantageous when engaging in detailed roleplay scenarios within the hospital setting.

In summary, my genuine appreciation for EMS, coupled with my firsthand experiences in roleplaying, has inspired me to choose opportunities for personal and professional growth within this field. I am enthusiastic about going into the extensive range of roleplay possibilities available and eager to contribute my knowledge and skills to provide realistic and immersive experiences for all participants.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Surgeon, the role of a surgeon holds immense significance to me due to the captivating experiences it offers in a variety of scenarios. The opportunity to provide care for a diverse range of individuals within the community, each intricately developed and meticulously crafted by their creators, is truly enthralling. What intrigues me most about this esteemed profession is the vast assortment of personalities and individuals I encounter along this remarkable journey.

As a surgeon, I would be privileged to engage with individuals who have devoted substantial time and effort to shaping their unique personas. This privilege grants me the chance to interact with a vibrant tapestry of characters, each possessing their own distinct backgrounds, aspirations, and complexities. The prospect of meeting such a diverse range of individuals within the context of my role as a surgeon fills me with both excitement and intellectual stimulation.

Moreover, this esteemed position allows me to forge meaningful connections with people hailing from various walks of life, thereby expanding my comprehension of the human experience. The opportunity to interact with individuals representing different cultures, ideologies, and perspectives would undoubtedly enrich my own worldview and foster a profound appreciation for the value of diversity.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
My understanding of the role of surgeons within the server is extensive, encompassing a range of responsibilities and procedures. In contrast to physiatrists, who specialize in diagnosing mental illnesses, surgeons primarily focus on diagnosing and treating physical ailments such as asthma, colds, viruses, and even more complex conditions like brain tumors. This fundamental distinction underscores the divergent nature of these two professions and the varied diagnoses they make.

In addition to diagnosing patients, surgeons possess the authority to schedule follow-up appointments for individuals requiring further medical evaluation. This crucial step ensures that the initial diagnosis is accurate and enables surgeons to monitor the patient's progress over subsequent days. Through these regular check-ups, surgeons can gauge the effectiveness of the prescribed treatments and make any necessary adjustments to optimize patient outcomes.

Director
↳ Meaning:
The director holds the paramount position within the hospital roster, assuming complete authority over the determination of the hospital's requirements, as well as the assessment of personnel eligibility for promotions or even demotions based on specific criteria.

Clinical Lead
↳ Meaning:
The clinical leads assume a significant level of accountability for their respective team members within the hospital. Their primary responsibilities encompass not only conducting training sessions for newly accepted members but also facilitating ongoing training and monitoring the progress of all team members. In addition, the clinical leads provide guidance and mentorship, ensuring that each member is directed towards a path that fosters success and minimizes the occurrence of errors or failures in their respective roles.

Head Department
↳ Meaning:
Within the hospital, each department necessitates the presence of a designated head, comprising three key positions: Head-Doctor, Head-Surgeon, and Head-Psychiatrist. The individuals occupying these esteemed roles bear substantial responsibility, primarily focused on providing invaluable guidance and support to the subordinate ranks when confronted with challenging decisions. Their pivotal role within the hierarchy of the hospital is pivotal in maintaining efficient operations and ensuring optimal patient care.

Attending Staff
↳ Meaning:
The attending staff members hold the distinguished privilege of regularly attending to their patients within the hospital premises. In addition to their clinical duties, they also undertake the important responsibility of supervising students who have been granted acceptance into the internship program. This dual role as both caregivers and mentors underscores their vital contribution to the provision of comprehensive healthcare services and the professional development of aspiring medical professionals.

Surgeons
↳ Meaning:
A surgeon assumes the role of performing surgical procedures, entailing the precise incision and manipulation of a patient's body in order to address and rectify diseased or damaged anatomical structures. In addition to their operative responsibilities, surgeons engage in comprehensive patient care by conducting ward rounds and outpatient clinics. Furthermore, they undertake administrative duties and shoulder teaching responsibilities, contributing to the dissemination of medical knowledge and the professional development of their peers and trainees.

Doctors
↳ Meaning:
The role of a doctor, although commonly perceived as straightforward, encompasses a multifaceted and intricate array of responsibilities. At its essence, a physician embodies an individual who possesses extensive erudition and proficiency within the realm of medicine. These professionals undergo arduous training and acquire licensure to adeptly administer medical treatment and care to individuals afflicted with illness or injury, all while specializing in the critical pursuit of precise diagnosis. The responsibilities entrusted to doctors transcend mere visual observation, as they are bestowed with the pivotal duty of safeguarding the well-being and overseeing the healthcare management of their patients, drawing upon their vast reservoir of comprehensive medical knowledge and honed skills.

Psychiatrists

↳ Meaning: Psychiatrists play a pivotal and indispensable role within the domain of mental health, actively involved in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diverse mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. Through the integration of pharmacological interventions and psychothe****utic approaches, they leverage their specialized knowledge and profound expertise to navigate the intricacies inherent in psychological conditions. Moreover, psychiatrists meticulously evaluate and diagnose both the psychological and physical aspects of mental health conditions, recognizing the intricate interplay between mind and body.

The role I'm applying for (In more detail)

Although there may exist certain areas of overlap in their respective responsibilities, a nuanced distinction exists between the roles of surgeons and doctors. To the extent of my understanding, doctors are authorized to conduct minor surgical interventions on patients. This distinction highlights the unique skill set possessed by surgeons, as they possess the expertise to conduct more intricate surgical interventions, often requiring specialized training and precision.

In summary, surgeons within the server undertake a range of responsibilities beyond mere diagnosis. They possess the authority to schedule follow-up appointments, ensuring comprehensive patient care, and can perform minor surgical procedures. This nuanced division of labour underscores the intricate nature of the medical profession within the server, wherein surgeons play a vital role in diagnosing and treating physical ailments, while also providing essential surgical interventions when required.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Certainly, I fully recognize and accept the potential for demotion, should I be granted the opportunity to assume this role. As an individual characterized by a sense of responsibility and unwavering dedication, I comprehend the paramount importance of upholding the established standards and expectations associated with this position. Such adherence is instrumental in ensuring the seamless operation of any organization or server.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Certainly, as stated in my previous application, I affirm to wholeheartedly dedicate my time and efforts towards fulfilling the expectations associated with the role. I understand the importance of actively engaging in the server and will strive diligently to enhance my level of activity within its community. Recognizing the significance of my presence, I am determined to significantly increase my involvement and contribute meaningfully to the server's objectives

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Rest assured, I solemnly pledge to wholeheartedly participate in all scheduled trainings without any reservation. In the unlikely event that I find myself unable to attend a training session due to a legitimate reason, I humbly request your kind understanding and gracious forgiveness. Nonetheless, barring unforeseen and extraordinary circumstances, I am completely devoted to allocating my time and exerting diligent effort to ensure my unwavering engagement in the training sessions.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I will make sure to refrain from incorporating any out-of-character (OOC) elements into my interactions, particularly regarding training sessions. I acknowledge that, although I may encounter challenges during training, I will make every effort to maintain an in-character (IC) approach and avoid bringing any OOC elements into the equation. Recognizing the importance of preserving immersion and authenticity, I will ensure that my actions and responses align with the established in-game context.

FE206CB3-DEBB-49ED-A375-FEBF786B7F2E.jpeg
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Haruto Mawji

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background

(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Doctor of Medicine (MD) (PhD)

The Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree is a distinguished professional graduate program that imparts individuals with the profound knowledge, extensive skill set, and comprehensive clinical training essential for the practice of medicine. MD programs are meticulously crafted to equip students with the requisite competencies required to thrive in the challenging and multifaceted realm of medical practice.

Character’s Nationality:
Seoul, South Korea

Character’s Marital Status:
Divorced

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christian

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Albanian
Korean

Backstory (100+ Words):
Haruto Mawji's upbringing can be traced back to the vibrant streets of Seoul, South Korea, where he faced the harsh realities of an underprivileged environment. Growing up in poverty and lacking parental care, Haruto had to rely on his own resourcefulness from a tender age. The absence of parental guidance profoundly affected him, leading him to seek solace amidst the urban landscape and eventually succumbing to a troubled lifestyle.

A particular incident marked a turning point in Haruto's life. Enveloped by a misguided peer group, he found himself entangled in a precarious situation. Driven by a yearning for acceptance and belonging, he became involved in the activities of a local gang. Amidst escalating tensions between rival factions, he was coerced into a confrontation that spiraled into violence. Feeling trapped and fearing for his personal safety, Haruto resorted to extreme measures to defend himself, resulting in a regrettable display of aggression.

However, this significant juncture proved to be a profound awakening for Haruto. Recognizing the profound ramifications of his previous actions and the perilous trajectory he had been traversing, he unequivocally resolved to rectify his misdeeds and chart a new course towards a more meaningful and purpose-driven existence. With unwavering determination, he redirected his focus to his studies, seizing the opportunity to nourish his intellect and academic potential.

Following the successful completion of his secondary education, Haruto embarked upon an academic voyage in the realms of medicine and biology. Driven by resolute determination, he meticulously plotted a rigorous academic trajectory, enrolling in college and immersing himself in the pursuit of knowledge. Motivated by an inherent captivation with unraveling the intricate mechanisms of the human body and a profound aspiration to bring about positive transformation in the lives of others, he wholeheartedly committed himself to his scholarly endeavors.

Haruto's academic odyssey culminated in the attainment of dual Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degrees in medicine and biology, serving as a testament to his intellectual acuity and unwavering commitment to excellence. Armed with a profound comprehension of these disciplines, he aspired to bridge the divide between theory and practical application, harboring a steadfast intention to make substantive contributions within the realm of medicine.

As the sands of time flowed, Haruto's personal life veered into an unanticipated time.
Despite his sincere efforts to find a life partner, his search for a suitable spouse proved elusive. However, during a brief encounter, he crossed paths with an anonymous woman. Their connection, albeit fleeting, resulted in the conception of their daughter, Miyasaki. Regrettably, the woman chose to depart shortly after their child's birth, leaving Haruto devastated and burdened with the responsibilities of single parenthood.

Struggling with feelings of abandonment and the weight of his obligations, Haruto sought solace in alcohol as a temporary escape from his emotional pain. Initially sporadic, his alcohol consumption gradually evolved into a destructive habit, clouding his judgment and impeding his emotional connections. Trapped in a cycle of self-destructive behavior, he unintentionally neglected his daughter's emotional needs, inadvertently perpetuating the neglect he experienced in his own childhood.

One fateful night, driven by excessive alcohol consumption, Haruto's actions reached a dangerous climax. Motivated by a tumultuous mix of emotions, he ventured into Karakura's power plant, a notorious gathering place for criminals. In his intoxicated state, he became entangled in a web of deceit and manipulation orchestrated by one of the gangs. Pressured into a grave act, Haruto was handed a katana and instructed to harm a young man who had unknowingly trespassed into the perilous confines of the power plant.

However, unfortunate circumstances befell Haruto as the authorities swiftly intervened, arriving at the scene before he could carry out the assigned task. Caught in the act, he was promptly apprehended by the police and subsequently incarcerated for a number of years. The period of his confinement proved to be a profoundly introspective and transformative time.

Following his release from incarceration approximately eight years ago, Haruto Mawji made a firm and resolute decision to embrace the potential afforded by his hard-earned PhD degrees. Driven by an ardent aspiration to effectuate a constructive influence within the realm of medicine, and propelled by the rich tapestry of his comprehensive academic background, Haruto embarked upon an auspicious juncture in his professional expedition. Firmly resolved to employ his acquired knowledge and honed abilities, he consciously opted to pursue a vocation as a surgeon at the prestigious hospital in Karakura.

Recognizing the significance of his qualifications and the immense responsibility that accompanies the role of a surgeon, Haruto dedicated himself to thorough preparation to contribute meaningfully to the medical profession. Driven by his altruistic desire to serve others and employ his expertise to alleviate suffering, he embarked on a rigorous application process, thus exemplifying his unwavering commitment and devotion to the field.

In his application to Karakura's esteemed hospital, Haruto exhibited the depth of his knowledge, unwavering passion for medicine, and profound understanding of the intricate nuances of surgical practice. Fully cognizant of the challenges and demands intrinsic to this esteemed role, he made a solemn pledge to uphold the highest standards of patient care, clinical expertise, and ethical conduct.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

My character pursued a medical specialty in neurosurgery due to my enduring fascination with the intricate workings of the human brain and nervous system. Since a young age, he was entranced by the intricacy and fragility of these vital physiological systems, astutely comprehending that even the most minute injury or anomaly could exert a profound influence on an individual's very existence.

His commitment to the realm of neurosurgery burgeoned as he bore witness to the transformative impact that pioneering advancements within this discipline could yield in augmenting the quality of life for patients.
The stories of individuals who regained their mobility, triumphed over neurological disorders, or achieved respite from chronic pain through surgical interventions served as a profound source of inspiration. This first-hand experience of the transformative power of neurosurgery solidified his conviction to embark on this specific professional path.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Upon the culmination of my characters medical school journey, He embarked on a path of postgraduate training, characterized by a sequence of medical residencies. Initially, he opt to pursue a residency in general surgery, which affords him a comprehensive grasp of surgical principles, techniques, and the provision of patient care across a diverse array of medical specialties.

Driven by an unwavering ardor for the intricacies of neurosurgery, He subsequently set his sights on a specialized residency within this domain. Throughout the course of this program, he is subjected to an immersive regimen that encompasses extensive training in the diagnosis, management, and surgical intervention of various neurological disorders and injuries. Consequently, He's equipped with a profound comprehension of the multifaceted intricacies inherent to the human brain and nervous system. This training period serves as an invaluable platform for honing his surgical acumen, fostering an unwavering commitment to employing state-of-the-art neurosurgical techniques, and cultivating expertise in this specialized field.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
No.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Yes, my character has indeed completed additional schooling beyond their medical residencies. Following the specialized residency in neurosurgery, they pursued further academic and professional development to expand their knowledge and skills. This included pursuing advanced fellowship training in a specific subspecialty within neurosurgery, such as neuro-oncology, cerebrovascular surgery, or functional neurosurgery.

During their fellowship, my character engaged in focused research, gained hands-on experience, and worked closely with esteemed experts in their chosen subspecialty. This additional schooling allowed them to delve deeper into their area of interest, refine their expertise, and stay at the forefront of advancements within their field. The additional training and education they received through their fellowship further solidified their commitment to delivering exceptional patient care and contributing to the advancement of medical knowledge in their specialized area.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

✯ Appearance:

Haruto Mawji, a 32-year-old individual hailing from Seoul, Korea, presents a distinctive appearance. An unmistakable hallmark of Haruto's visage lies in his profound azure eyes, radiating an air of erudition and profound insight. Complementing this captivating gaze, he adorns a meticulously ******* luxuriant beard that bestows upon his countenance a rugged allure.
His lustrous, long hair cascades down in waves, reflecting his personal style and embracing a sense of individuality. Whether tied neatly in a ponytail or left flowing freely, his hair further accentuates his unique presence.

Standing confidently, Haruto's stature is complemented by a weight of approximately 200lbs, which grants him a robust and solid physique. This physical strength is evident in his bearing and suggests an individual who is not only intellectually sharp but also physically capable.

1685117654709.png
✯ Personality:

Haruto Mawji exemplifies a predominantly stoic demeanor, consistently upholding a composed and reserved disposition that provides minimal insight into his inner emotional state. His facial expressions and body language subtly reveal his sentiments, rendering it arduous to discern his true feelings. Occasionally, when he endeavors to emit laughter, it becomes apparent that it is contrived, making it exceedingly challenging to ascertain the authenticity behind his amusement.

In his interactions with others, Haruto conscientiously strives to exhibit thoughtfulness to the utmost degree. He remains cognizant of the potential impact his words and actions may have on those around him, diligently endeavoring to act with utmost consideration and empathy. He invests ample time in contemplation, meticulously selecting his words to effectively convey his intended meaning. Despite his inclination towards stoicism, he keenly acknowledges the significance of cultivating meaningful connections and actively engages in genuine efforts to nurture and sustain them.

Nevertheless, it is pertinent to note that Haruto occasionally grapples with a proclivity towards a short temper. Despite his conscientious attempts to maintain composure and thoughtfulness, there are instances wherein his patience becomes attenuated, giving rise to fleeting moments of frustration or irritability. Although these instances of emotional intensity are infrequent, they may manifest when Haruto feels overwhelmed or confronts arduous circumstances.

✯ Unique:
Haruto Mawji possesses a distinctive combination of character traits that set him apart from others. Haruto's predominantly stoic disposition, accompanied by his reserved nature, sets him apart as an individual who consistently exhibits an exceptional degree of composure and self-restraint, even when confronted with arduous circumstances. This distinctive characteristic not only attests to his resolute character but also exudes an air of enigma and fascination, as his genuine emotions remain veiled behind his understated expressions and gestures.

What truly sets Haruto apart is his unwavering commitment to thoughtfulness and empathy in his interactions with others. He conscientiously considers the impact of his words and actions, displaying a remarkable ability to choose his responses with precision and care. This quality not only reflects his deep respect for the feelings and experiences of those around him but also showcases his genuine desire to foster meaningful connections and build strong relationships.

However, it is his occasional flashes of a short temper that add another layer of complexity to his uniqueness. While his composed demeanor remains a dominant trait, these rare instances of emotional intensity demonstrate that Haruto is, in fact, human, with his own vulnerabilities and struggles. This dichotomy of emotional restraint and sporadic outbursts lends him an intriguing depth, as it showcases the delicate balance he maintains between control and the human capacity for frustration.

What are they like on and off the job?

Off Duty: On duty, Haruto Mawji conducts himself with utmost professionalism and dedication. As a surgeon, he adheres to the highest standards of patient care, employing his comprehensive understanding of surgical principles and techniques to provide exceptional medical expertise. His predominantly stoic demeanor remains steadfast, as he maintains a composed and focused presence throughout his work. Haruto's commitment to thoughtfulness and empathy translates into his interactions with patients, colleagues, and medical staff, as he strives to create a supportive and compassionate environment.

On Duty: During his off-duty hours, Haruto maintains an extension of his stoic nature into his personal life. He places a high value on privacy and tends to keep his emotions guarded, making it arduous for others to discern his inner thoughts and feelings. In his leisure time, Haruto seeks solace in activities that facilitate rejuvenation and introspection, such as immersing himself in literature, pursuing artistic endeavors, or engaging in physical exercise. While his reserved disposition may persist during casual interactions, individuals who have an intimate understanding of him may catch glimpses of his genuine warmth and subtle displays of humor.

It is imperative to acknowledge that despite his stoicism, Haruto is not impervious to the demands inherent in his challenging profession. During his time off duty, he consciously endeavors to strike a delicate balance between his work and personal life. Recognizing the significance of self-care and cultivating healthy relationships, Haruto is committed to managing his emotions and fostering personal growth. Although occasional traces of his short temper may surface, he remains steadfast in his pursuit of emotional regulation and the cultivation of inner serenity.

✯ Summary: In summary, whether on duty or off, Haruto Mawji exemplifies professionalism, dedication, and a reserved demeanor. He upholds a profound sense of responsibility towards his patients and colleagues, all while dedicating time to prioritize his own well-being and personal development. Through his actions, both within and beyond the confines of the hospital, Haruto strives to effect positive change and uphold the cherished values of his chosen profession.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Haruto Mawji's optimal functioning is contingent upon the contextual factors that surround him. As an individual characterized by a predominantly stoic and reserved demeanor, he possesses a notable degree of self-reliance and self-sufficiency, which contribute to his ability to effectively operate on an independent basis. He exhibits proficiency in navigating intricate scenarios, formulating sound decisions, and executing his responsibilities with meticulousness and unwavering focus. Particularly in tasks demanding concentration, attention to detail, and a methodical approach, Haruto thrives when granted the space and autonomy to work autonomously.

Nonetheless, it is imperative to acknowledge that Haruto places significant value on collaboration and acknowledges the advantages of teamwork. Despite not being the most gregarious or assertive individual, he recognizes the inherent merit in harnessing the diverse perspectives and insights that arise from collective efforts. Engaging in collaborative endeavors allows him to tap into the collective wealth of knowledge and expertise exhibited by his colleagues.

In essence, Haruto Mawji demonstrates the capacity to function optimally both in solitude and within a team, adapting his approach to align with the specific requirements of the given circumstances. While his self-reliance and autonomy are evident in individual tasks, he concurrently acknowledges the intrinsic worth of collaborative endeavors and sincerely appreciates the contributions that teamwork can yield. His adeptness at striking a harmonious balance between independent work and cooperative ventures enables him to adeptly navigate diverse scenarios with competence and adaptability.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Haruto Mawji harbors ambitious aspirations for the future, driven by his unwavering dedication to his profession. His overarching goal is to further advance his expertise in neurosurgery and contribute to the field through innovative research, refined surgical techniques, and improved patient outcomes. He envisions himself actively participating in medical conferences, publishing influential studies, and collaborating with esteemed colleagues to push the boundaries of neurosurgical knowledge.

Additionally, Haruto aims to take on leadership roles within the medical community, assuming positions that allow him to mentor aspiring surgeons and shape the future of neurosurgical practice. He hopes to contribute to the development of comprehensive training programs and foster a nurturing environment that promotes continuous learning and professional growth.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Others: Haruto Mawji is perceived by others as an enigmatic individual, characterized by his predominantly stoic and reserved demeanor. Haruto's composed demeanor and unwavering poise in the face of adversity earn him sincere admiration from those in his midst. He is regarded as a beacon of professionalism, highly esteemed for his meticulous attention to detail and unwavering dedication to achieving excellence in his endeavors. Both colleagues and patients perceive Haruto as a reliable and highly skilled surgeon, dedicated to providing exceptional care and achieving optimal patient outcomes.

✯ Himself: Nevertheless, this external perception diverges from Haruto's own introspective view of himself. Despite the outward appearance of composure, he acknowledges his own inner struggles and vulnerabilities that lie beneath the surface. Haruto is acutely aware of his emotional complexities and the occasional difficulties he encounters in managing his short temper.In his innermost contemplations, he regards himself as an unwavering seeker of perpetual self-improvement, persistently endeavoring to cultivate personal and professional advancement. Although he values the positive feedback bestowed upon him by others, his focus remains steadfastly fixated upon his personal odyssey of self-reflection and individual growth. Continually in pursuit of opportunities that facilitate self-growth and the honing of his skills, he maintains an unwavering commitment to his ongoing journey of self-improvement.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- You cannot apply for a faction whilst banned.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread