Do you have a microphone?:
I do!

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand very well.

Describe your activity on the server:
Very sketchy, however, after a long break, I'm back on the server! Depending on the day my activity varies. I'm currently in school like plenty of other players on the server so from 8 a.m to 3 p.m. I won't be on the server. Unless I stay home for some reason. When I'm not at school, however, the IGN of Kooghe will probably be online for a while, 5 hours plus like how I always played.

Do you have any previous bans?:
Nope, my record is clean as ever!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Teacher Assistant Application - Denied
Teacher Assistant Application #2 - Accepted
School Librarian Application - Accepted

English Teacher Application - Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I'm currently an adult at the age of 34!

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
English; all topics!

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation would be my history of teaching on the server. I enjoyed most of my time teaching with the environment it brought me including friends and new roleplaying experiences. When I resigned, I often found myself looking at google documents of where all of my lessons were, and sometimes making new ones. Sometimes I'd go through my old English department group chat looking on discord for the memories.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes! I don't mind going through it again.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs are logs that show proof that teachers are teaching said classes to meet the quota for their paycheck that they receive at the end of the month. I'm pretty old school so, the logs were 2 screenshots of the class; the beginning of the class, and the end of the class. You had to teach 15 classes all logged correctly to get the minimum payment. However, I now am under the impression that the classes are automatically logged.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
To each their own however I believe the strict rules of the classroom should be: 1. Coming to class with a mindset willing to learn. 2. Be respectful of others; No talking while the teacher is instructing, or when classmates are saying/reading something to the classmates 3. No food or drink in the classrooms at any time 4. No cellphones unless permitted to do so. 5. No profanity whatsoever

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I would like to say I have a lot of experience in roleplay in general, due to the fact I have been roleplaying for over 5 years now. Although those roleplaying experiences weren't on SchoolRP, I have had my share of the roleplaying community on different games, and servers, as well as different genres of roleplay as well. However, my roleplaying experience on SchoolRP isn't that big, throughout all the time I've played on the server, I was mostly a high school student and a college student. I'm just now expanding my experience and perspectives on the server. I've mentioned before that I have had 2 jobs on SchoolRP, a Teacher-Assistant and a Librarian, and those were only a few months. I also have experience teaching on SRP, I had a lovely time, so I already know the ropes when it comes down to teaching, and how to behave when I'm not teaching.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description:
I was in this position for a bit before I resigned. The Heads of Departments are the big dogs. They create a syllabus for the subject they teach, as well as help Unqualified Teachers with Teacher training. They are also able to give permission to Newly Qualified Teachers to host classes. This position is given to teachers who have done their part and more diligently. They also can oversee lessons the teachers in their department teach.
- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
These teachers know the ropes, and don't need as much help from their HD's. Qualified Teachers don't need permission to host classes. Most likely if there is already a Head of Department in their Department, and you know what you are doing and have been teaching a while you'll be stuck in this position!
- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Newly Qualified Teachers are teachers that have passed their teacher training! They still have a lot to learn, so they need permission from their HD or an SLT member to host a class.
- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Unqualified Teachers are teachers that have just been accepted into Karakura's faculty. They need to undergo their teacher training before doing anything. Unqualified Teachers can't host classes however they can shadow classes with the host permission to understand how the classroom works and get an idea of how to run their own in their own way.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
I still believe that Teachers are a vital role in School Roleplay, mainly due to the fact of the name of the server. They give players or students something to do while it's school time in-game. They provide knowledge but (I hope) in a fun way. Without teachers, players or students would get very bored during school time on the server. There's also a high chance of students misbehaving on school grounds which we can't have at all from a roleplaying perspective.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
If the system hasn't changed I believe it is still; MoSCo (Must have, Should have, and Could Have).

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Kumiko Zurie Yamada is a Japanese-Swedish woman standing at 5'3. She has straight blonde hair, with a pale-ish skin tone, and ocean blue eyes, she also has a pear-shaped frame, weighing 160 lbs. Depending on what she wears, if her ankle is visible you'll see a bird tattoo.

Walking around Kumiko would always have a cold and serious expression on her face, which changes in certain situations. She may seem to be a bit mean and cautious when first meeting her, however, once you get to know her she's sweet and kind (also how she is, seeing students off campus). When needed she can be very professional.

Kumiko makes sure to treat the students with the respect that she wants to be given. If any student comes to her with a problem or advice for adulthood, she gives them the advice she thinks is appropriate.

Kumiko has the same outlook for teachers as she does with students but a bit more. During school, everything would remain professional, unless in the breakroom or is seen off-campus. Then, and only then would she unwind and be more comfortable around them, being more friendly, offering sweets she may have baked, or just joking around. If needed, her ears are always open if they need someone to vent to.

Kumiko's plan for the future is set in educating students, as she had earlier in the year.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Kumiko would scold the group; telling the group firmly that using that kind of language in school is unacceptable which they should know and using such vulgar language should come to the end, which indicates the first warning. If Kumiko finds the group doing the same thing again, by then she’ll write down the names of each delinquent and warn them once more. However, if it continues she would give the group detention and report them to someone with much more authority over her.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Kumiko would clap her hands 3 times to make a loud sound, to gather the whole class's attention. She’d inform them they need to take responsibility for their education, which means focusing in class and coming to class with the mind of working and learning. She’d also ask the class to be respectful of her job. If it continues she’d contact someone with much higher authority to help her. They'd also be assigned an essay that's worth a test grade as for her own punishment.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Depending on the day, Kumiko would put on a smile while walking in the break room. She'd greet her coworkers as well as have a snack or a drink. She'd take advantage of the break and would sit down and make small talk. However, if it's one of the days she has to grade or make assignments she'd do so at a table in her own world.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
'Good morning, take a seat anywhere quickly' She'd say with an excited yet friendly tone in her voice while bowing her head towards the students as they began to fill the classroom sitting at their seats. After all the students came into the classroom she'd stand up straight from the bow, fixing her posture, closing the door, and proceeding to the front of the classroom.
/me
She’d walk her way up to the board, grabbing the chalk with her right-hand proceeding to write ‘Poem Café’ on the board in pretty-cursive handwriting. She’d then put the chalk right back where it was. Afterward, she’d turn around facing the class with a big smile before saying; “Today, we are learning about poetry, and hopefully by the end of this class you can make your own poem".
/me
She’d move aisle to aisle, desk after desk. With the notebooks held against her left side, with the support of the inner part of her left elbow. Putting her fingers between each notebook separating it from the notebook behind it gave them to each student. After giving each student a notebook, she’d open her mouth to say; “Please answer all questions, if you have a question raise your hand, or come up to my desk”.
/me
an irritated expression would be visible on her face. She’d raise both of her hands in front of her chest, facing each other, clapping her hands three times to gather the student's attention. After clapping she’d cross her arms. “Clearly we forgot one of my rules today, absolutely no talking while I’m giving a lesson. Or while I’m speaking period. Therefore everyone gives me an essay about [topic] it's for a test grade, I want it by the end of this period.”

Backstory

Kumiko was born in Uppsala Sweden, as a child, she was born into a dysfunctional family. Her father would drink and abuse her and her mother. Her mother would just blame it on Kumiko, yelling at her frequently. Her parents ended up passing away, leaving Kumiko alone with nothing but her teddy bear “Yogi” that was given by her mother. Kumiko was soon enrolled in an orphanage, and due to Kumiko arriving with nothing but her teddy bear, the lady at the orphanage gave her the name of Aleah.

Aleah took on the big sister role in the orphanage, she cooked, cleaned, and read the children books for fun or just to put them to sleep. Despite Aleah being surrounded by children, she felt alone, to her all she had was Yogi. 4 years later, the orphanage was getting cramped, so Aleah was thrown out. She ended up traveling a lot, street to street, country to country and ended up in the streets of Karakura.

Aleah’s main resting place in Karakura was Ochiba Forest, and a few months later, she had met Alice S. Lycan. Alice and Aleah soon became friends, and Aleah was adopted into the Lycan family and learned the Swedish language. She learnt the language pretty quickly, due to her memory of most of the words being yelled at her from her mother. One year, the Lycans decided that they were gonna have a tattoo or a brand to symbolize the saying “Once a Lycan, Always a Lycan”. Aleah at the time had looked over and brought a little girl to the family named Shimko. Despite Aleah not wanting it for Shimiko or herself, they were forced to. The Lycans were shortly disbanded a few months later.

Leaving Aleah alone once again but with trust issues, She then met Charlie Bryce. Charlie helped Aleah with her social anxiety, and the two girls became best friends. Aleah loved baking for Charlie and the friend group that came with her, she'd also play sports and would help them with their homework, and of course party like no tomorrow. Charlie soon moved, causing Aleah to drift away from the friend group.

Aleah then studied hard for her last year of college and became a Teacher-Assistant at her High School. After a while, she ended up switching to a School-Librarian due to the fact that she felt like she needed a change. One day after work, someone gave her a book. The book basically says what her real name was; Kumiko. Aleah.. Or Kumiko believed it, she knew she was given Aleah by the orphanage lady. So after a long talk with her old friend Ren, she went with Kumiko and has been alright ever since. After leaving Karakura for some time, to study in Sweden. Kumiko went into college again so she could learn the material to teach English, and once she graduated for the second time, she went back to Karakura to apply for the position of an English Teacher. After a few years of teaching, Kumiko got married.. and then soon got divorced. The divorce left her heartbroken putting her in a mental state that wasn't good for her to teach in. She knew she had to resign, it was best for her and better for the students. After therapy, she applied again, missing her workplace and the friends she made.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kumiko Yamada
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss Yamada
Given Name(s):
Aleah, Kumiko
Preferred Name:
Kumiko Yamada

Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination:
None