Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Cawot<3#0860

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes i do!

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+2

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge if im not active i will get detmoted, thats why im going to do my best to be active and put in activity log if im gone for more then 3 days!

Describe your activity on the server:

Im very active, im online for almost 4-6 hours perday! right now on my cawot69 account i got 13weeks of playtime!

Do you have any previous bans?:

Yes. i have a ban due to ERP, it was almost ⅔ years ago. it was when i first started to rp and didnt know any better! ive come a long way and i have never gotten a ban ever since then!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-russian.50180/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Cawot69 - Caretaker
Notcawot69- Grade12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I'm applying to become a P.A teacher! meaning i will host and teach drama!

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I already work at the school and I know the environment very well! But I want to do more than I do right now, and I feel like being a teacher will do just that! I love my job as the caretaker but I feel I would be more rp wise if i become a teacher! Plus I want to try different factions to improve my roleplaying! I also want to join due to the lack of classes when I'm online with my alt. When I'm online during the morning for me almost no one is online to host classes by then!
but this will help me improve my roleplaying skills and let me use the things i've already learned from being a caretaker into teaching the kids!

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I'm fully aware of that and I will do my best to attend the training!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The teacher's class logs is a sort of way to see how active the teahcer is and it helps to see if they are doing their job or not. The class log consists of how long a class is, who hosted the class and how many stars it got! By this it helps to see if the student liked the class or not! The logs are important because it helps the higher up to see who does their job or not, making it possible for more people to join the faction if a teacher isn't active!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
ICLY:

no yelling in class!
Respect! if you want to be respect you have to be respectful
no electronics, meaning no phones, no computers. put it on silent mode!
raise your hand if you want to talk!
don't speak over each other!
be nice to each other! no laughing at someone's answer, it's okay to be wrong sometimes!
watch your language! meaning no swearing in class!
don't be a disturbance nor cause a hazard, school is a safe place and a place to learn, there should be no danger and an opportunity to learn for everyone!

OOCLY:
FearRP properly.
Teachers have a right to kick you out of the class if you're being annoying.
If detention is mentioned you have to fearrp.
students can't gain perms for simply doing your job!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've played SRP since 2020 and I have tried multiple things there. I've tried both schoolrp, and faculty, i have also tried gangrp. ive done alot of detailrp during classes or just in general. ive done alot during my almost 3 years of playing but I have so much to learn! but i got most of the rules down and i know my way around roleplay and i enjoy it very much! I may not be the best at roleplay but i know my rules and i know what to and what to not do so yeah!

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of department
↳ Description: Head of department is the department lead, meaning they help train and monitor the department and the newcomers to just that department, they make sure everyone is during their job in the department and helps with classes and teaches the newer teachers how to handle a class!

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified teacher
↳ Description: a qualified teacher is a teacher who has the most experience and the most academic qualifications to teach a class in their subjects, they are now licends to teach at full time and does not need anyone to overlook and watch their classes!

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
newly qualified teacher
↳ Description: A newly qualified teacher has just reached their status as a qualified teacher by finishing their basic training and they are now undertaking an induction program making them legally employed as a teacher so they can teach classes at full time as well!

- UT
↳ Meaning
: unqualified teacher
↳ Description: Is a teacher whom is undergoing training and is not qualified to teach out any subject just yet, they have to train and get help/ watch/ other classes to train and get to know the students as well as how the classes works, with this training they will soon be able to host classes alone, but at the time as UT they will not be hosting any classes alone.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

The teachers are super important to SchoolRP, they are the main reason we join! without teachers it wouldn't be schoolrp right? they play a huge part on the server making classes fun and helping the player to learn new things, since most of the things played out in srp are based on irl activities they also learn something by going to the classes! The teachers help new players with both the rules commands and such by joining their classes, they help with the creativity by making you both type icky and do long actions making you details and learning how to do that!
The teachers makes the server what it is and without them srp wouldn't be what it is right now, they make it fun to go and play on the server and join classes and i think without fun classes nobody would be playing srp they way that they do, not to mention the time and effort both the students and teachers put down in the work they have so it makes it a lot more fun!

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
There is many different school systems but in Karakura Japan they work on a school system called MoSCo meaning Must have, should have, could have, won't have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

She would walk up to them telling them with a firm voice to stop whatever they are doing and look at her, she would then tell them to watch their language and not to repeat it again. If they stopped she would thank them in a kind manner and continue on with her day if they continued however she would tell them to “Quit the swearing, it won't make you more cool. now i don't like to repeat myself so stop it.” if they stopped the second time she would remind them to not do it again or they would be in trouble, if they continue she would calmly tell them they have detention and she will see them there before walking away.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
She would stand in front of her desk looking at all of them, tapping the table masking sure they see her. she would then tell her class in a calm but somewhat loud voice. “NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME” she would begin to say looking if the class stopped. if they did. she would clear her throat before continuing with her lesson. if they didnt stop however she would continue with her class telling them they will have a test in this and it would be good if they listen to her. Her plan is that nobody likes tests so they will absolutely listen to her.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
shes very social and loves to talk with her co-workers. she would either join in a conversation and joke around, depending on the situation of course, she knows when to or when not to join and start talking, if she dont join in she sits nearby and listen in and answer when it's appropriate to or she would sit quietly by a table and read a book or play on her phone. but usually she would rather be outside of the faculty room talking to the students or seeing if any of her co-workers need any help!

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
She would stand in front of the class holding a bunch of crazy wigs and some costumes, as the students sat down she would turn to them with a big smile on her face! &f&o”MOOOORNING CLASS! TODAY WE WILL PUT ON A SMALL PLAY!!! Group yourself 3 and 3 and prepare yourself for a small play! at the end of the day we will present the plays we put on and i will grade them accordingly, now group up and begin the rehearsing! THE SHOW MUST GO ON!” she’d say with a giggle behind it, you could see she was very excited. she would lay out the costumes and wigs for the students to borrow during the exercise!

/me She would take out an old looking book from one of her drawers before showing it to the class. She would then open the book and place her finger on it, going up and down before stopping. she would begin to say &f&o“but soft.. what light through yonder window breaks? is it the east, and juliet is the sun…” she would dramatically close the book and look over at her class, &f&o“now kids.. do you know where that is from?” she would wait for replies. as she got them she would nod and with glee in her voice she would announce &f&o“We will go through one of William Shakespeare's scripts and annylies them! and at the end of the class I would like you to give me what you think he ment with what he wrote!” she would then begin to hand tha class the assignments to then sit down by her desk observing the students' work!

/me she would stand on the stage making sure everyone's eyes were on her, she would then begin to jump around on the stage, almost like she was skipping! she would then look over her class &f&o“so students! what emotion do you think i'm showing right now?” she would wait for the students to answer her. after some answers she would begin to sit down on the stage. holding her knees together with her left hand. making small circles with her right, she would look up to her students and ask &f&o“what emotion am i showing now?” she would then wait for some answers. after the students had answers she would stand up and look over her students with a smile &f&o“okay guys, today's exercise will be on emotion and how to use them during an play! You can ether go 2 and 2 up on the stage or alone and the rest of the class will guess what emotion you're showing! now whoever feels brave enough to go on the stage you may do so… THE SHOW MUST GO ON!” she would clap her hand with a smile on her face!

/me she would observe the students sitting by their desk. counting them in her head. &f&o“okay students.. since we were not that much today how about we play a game, yeah?” she would clap her hands together showing them a smile &f&o“you may sit on your desk for this one! okay we will play one word story and you have to be fast okay! you cant repeat the words you just said. meaning you can't say ‘is’ twice in a row. now if you don't find a word or take to long you have to sit down you're chair and wait until the next round yeah?” she would show a big thumbs up for the class and then gesture for them to sit on their desk.&f&o “okay ill start…. Once!” and the game had begun!

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
Edith was born in 1996 in Moskva Russia, her family would consist of her Father, her mother and herself, later in 2004 her sister Alessia would be born. Edith had always been a caring soul and always helped the other kids when they played together the year 2004, After her sister was born, she and her parents and her sister would move away from Moscow to Japan, staying there for a few months only to be return soon after to meet the rest of her family on her mother’s side! Her moving to Russia wasn’t a big deal, at home she would speak German with her father, but outside of the household she would speak Russian and Russian only. suddenly after one phone call she was strictly forbidden to speak any German at home. Her father would have gotten a call from her teacher telling him how she is failing in Russian, and they must fix it before it was too late, at the time Edith was 12 years old. years would past and her German would be rusty, but you could still understand what she was saying, she would be by that time be 16, moving back to Japan she would still be forbidden to speak German at home, but she would speak and learn Japanese at school and outside of her home with friends
After a few months of being back in Japan she would meet new friends that she could speak Russian with and share her story with, she would seem to have it perfect but later the same year her father got a better job and they had to move again. meaning she was going to leave behind everything again... she was mad and frustrated but would soon get over it when she learned her father was very sick, he soon got better but the family didn’t, her mother would one night decide to leave Edith and her father to start another family, nobody knows where she went and until this day she longs for her mother and her hugs.. because of her mother leaving she and her father would struggle to keep a roof over their heads to help Edith would sell baked goods at school while her father worked almost 3 jobs at once, it would almost send him into a heart attack but soon after he would finally get a job and had a stable income, while this happened Edith would be 19. Edith would keep studying to become something of herself, knowing she wanted to help people she would study hard to become someone people can turn to, studying hard abroad would lend her the position of caretaker!
Over the years the family would grow, meaning her father would adopt more and more siblings before dropping them all off onto Edith making her Adopt them. She would adopt kids of her own, making her the head of the Misono Family.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Edith Misono
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): mrs
Given Name(s): Edif, Edit, Mrs. Misono, Edith
Preferred Name: Edith or Mrs. Misono

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: None, im athiest
Marital Status: Im engaged!

Nationality: Russian & German
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Bachelor degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
communications
Minors:
English, Drama
Native Languages:
Russian & German but mostly russian
Other Languages:
Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
none
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

im dyslexic so some spelling mistakes might be here

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for applying for Teacher!

- You'll be contacted via Discord about this role, apologies for the delay in response.​

Users who are viewing this thread