mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied The Real Ruin06 Lawyer Application (REAL)

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

Ruin06

Previous bans (include appeal links):
Unfortunately I have 4 Bans on the server, 3 of them were hacking and the other is i do not remember.

Discord Tag:
Ruin#9580

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I have a working microphone.

Timezone & Country:
Turkey, Middle east. GMT+3 TRT Timezone.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
At the moment I can not say my activity is the best like how it used to be, mainly because I do not have anything to do in the server most of the time, however if i were to be accepted into the government faction, I promise that my activity will increase greatly.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I’m applying for the Lawyer position.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My application is motivated by a number of factors. First and foremost, I want to fill in the blanks and broaden my role-playing experience by participating in something new. I feel like I've been doing the same things for the past few months, and I'd like to shake things up a little by taking on the task of being a Lawyer. I have plenty of leisure time, so I believe this will be a worthwhile use of my free time, assisting the government & law side of SchoolRP. I'd like to have the opportunity to improve, to hone my talents in specific areas of being a lawyer. Overall, the Government faction has piqued my interest. to be a part of a one-of-a-kind role-play, an ordered and fundamental layout, and goals. I've been involving myself with many different things within SRP such as BMD, FC Manager, directing gangs in gang wars, etc. and I want to side off from the crime side of SRP and invest my time in the government/law side.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have an understanding of the laws & constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Meric’s goal is to be a friend to friendless people, an ally to those who do not have any. He realized that many people in Karakura don’t have people to defend them when they’re in a legal trouble and his wish is to fix it and make sure every Karakura Citizen has some kind of a friend or an ally who would help them out with their legal troubles.
OOCly, I realised that currently lawyers dont do much other than show up at the court and defend or prosecute people and then roleplay in their alt, my goal is to become a really active lawyer and show people that roleplaying as a lawyer can be really fun.
In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Being a lawyer in Karakura might not be easy but it's not boring. A Lawyer presents the individuals and businesses and provides counseling. One of the lawyer’s main job is to protect their clients' rights at all costs. Lawyers advise, research, and collect evidence or information, draft legal documents such as contracts, divorces, or real estate transactions, and defend or prosecute in court. Without lawyers, people wouldn't be able to present themselves in court when they're in any legal trouble, which would be a pain in the back for all if not most people.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, of course.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand that I’m expected to be dedicated for this position if i were to be accepted and I assure & promise that I’ll be dedicated to this role.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I’m aware that I’m not able to display ooc bias towards anyone on the job and if i were to do so, I’ll get punished for it.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read & agreed to the faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I am able to attend weeks meetings & events, I have a lot of time in my hands.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Meric Fuji

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:

Academic Degree:
Juris Doctor Degree

Major(s):
Philosophy & Master of Law

Minor(s):
Criminal Justice & Economics

Work experience:
I used to be a legal assistant for a good amount of time before I came to Karakura. Before becoming a legal assistant I used to be a own a nice small restaurant in Tokyo. I also worked as a translator for a few years, most of the time I translated for people in court and businesses. I believe I have enough work experience to finally become a lawyer in Karakura.

Political background:
Being a legal assistant really helped me out with everything I needed to know about Japan’s law & politics. Before coming to Karakura, I used to do elderly law stuff like helping out elderly people with their wills, long-term care planning, settlement & estate plannings etc. I must say this taught me alot about how to approach different kinds of people and made it easier for me to help elderly people.
I believe that every man & woman and child in Karakura is innocent until proven guilty. I think everyone can mistakes and sometimes those mistakes can lead to some people get in trouble, I’m here to defend those who were unfortunate enough to get themselves in legal trouble.

Nationality & born location:
Japanese, Tokyo.

Fluent languages
Japanese, Russian, Luxembourgish, English

Criminal record:
I have a clean criminal record and prefer to keep it that way.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
Throughout my academic years, I was involved in communication and debate clubs, where I honed skills by being ****ytical and cognitive and obtaining comprehensive abilities. These electives in college aided my endeavors of becoming a successful businessman, talking to influential figures, and so forth. After retiring from my business life, I pursued putting my major and gift of communications to use in detailed firm discussions with people. I respect the city of Karakura; I know people out there need someone to defend them, so I believe I can fit into that area and abide by the court of law.​

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I've decided to DENY this application as we are full on spots for this position.

You may re-apply in 30 days

Users who are viewing this thread