Denied THE RETURN "Mr. Morgue" | circusjax Doctor Application

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega

Out-Of-Character Section.png

IGN (In-Game Name):

I have four minecraft accounts. I will be applying on the account name: circusjax
My other accounts:
circusjax | main account (account im applying with)
circusxddcc | alt
yournewhome | alt
circuspomni | alt

What is your discord username?
My discord username is kustomzero.

Describe your activity on the server:
As someone who has been with the server since 2017, I can say my activity is rather good. Throughout my time on the server, I’ve only received one temporary ban in 2017 for spamming. Ever since that happened, I learned my lesson and have grown to be mature. Now everyone has a life outside of the gaming world, I’m sure some of us would rather have our gaming world to be our actual life. But that's not how the world works. I’m currently a University student and studying for my future career. School will always come first before SRP because that is important. Minus university my activity within the server is actually pretty well. I can be on for several hours a day depending on my schedule.

What is your timezone?:
CST

List your current and past applications:
I will only be providing my faction applications I’ve applied for. Things that won’t be included will be: language applications, authorizations, and community team applications.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hufflepvff-surgeon-application.59120/ [
Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/governor-knotalive’s-application.52402/ [
Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-application-imcultjr.51751/ [
Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council-application-ravenclxw.58521/ [
Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lawyer-application-hufflepvff.62627/ [
Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-application-gryffind0r.58655/ [
Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/the-return-slyth3r1ns-governor-application.60459/ [
Denied]

List your current roles on the server:

The only roles I have is on my main account on my primary profile is my PhD tag and also a Journalist tag. If my application gets accepted I’ll be removing my Journalist tag that way my PhD account can be transferred to my secondary profile. For my other accounts I'm in no factions.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have plenty and different kinds of experiences within roleplay. Which are:

Government Faction
I have roleplay experience within the Government faction not just once but twice. I’ve been in it as a Governor back in August of 2022. I then resigned and took a break from SRP overall. After my break from SRP I came back and decided to give the Government another shot but in the Lawyer position. I was accepted in August 2023 and resigned on February 2024.

Student Council
Student Council was a new and different approach for me. Honestly, I would never see myself joining it. But I wanted to try something new so I decided to give it a shot. I joined the college Student Council in April 2023. I was there for a few months and left sometime last year. It was honestly an interesting approach in roleplay.

Sports
I’ve only been in one sport during my time in SRP and that was the college male football team. I joined sometime in 2017 or 2018. Would I reconsider going back into the sports? Maybe it sure has been several years and I know things have changed.

Hospital
If you haven’t realized yet but in my previous applications list I was a surgeon for the hospital. It was actually fun and I enjoyed it. It was a brand new experience for me but it opened up opportunities for roleplay. I learned a lot of things from the faction. For quite some time, I’ve had the urge to re-apply. Just shows how much I enjoyed the faction.

School Faction
I joined the school faction as a librarian making it my second faction to join. I joined the faction in August of 2022. Not going to lie, it was a pretty slow pace and boring part of the school faction. I was a librarian after all, and not many students go to the library.

News Faction
The news faction was my first faction I applied for. Sadly, I can’t find my first application for it but my most recent application for it is in my list. I have been with the news faction three times. It can be slow at times but once you find a good topic to report on and write about it can be enjoyable. Would I rejoin again? Most likely. The news faction is also the longest faction I’ve been in. Which stands at 7 months. Aania you’re still the best news faction lead.

Journalism Club

I recently got accepted into the Journalism club on March 29th, 2024. I haven't been in it for long but I do know that my experience and roleplay wise will have similarities I went through in the News Faction. Of course with some limitations. Though my journey is just beginning in this club and I'm hoping I will enjoy it as much as I hope to believe.

So there you have it. Those are my experiences within roleplay faction wise. I have other experiences in roleplay such as gangrp and familyrp. I’m sure most people have these two experiences anyways.

What is your motivation for applying?
First of all, I’ve been in the hospital faction already once and was a surgeon. Second of all, for quite some time I’ve had the urge to re-apply for the faction. Why? Well personally I find the faction to be very active and overall it's great to develop characters, experience new roleplay opportunities and learn many things! Recently I’ve heard new things change in the hospital faction. Such as the Paramedics role and now the Vet role! I find these two things actually interesting! Will I choose one of them if I pass my entrance exam? Only time will tell. Another thing for me is actually getting out there and socializing with people. I’ve always struggled to do that not just on SRP but in real life. I want to give myself self-confidence and try to achieve this. I know before I left the hospital faction my reasoning for leaving was due to me just starting university and I was unsure if I would have the time to fulfill my quotas. However, after a semester I believe I can fulfill my quota each month. Especially now having a schedule all set out and planned for myself. Another thing for motivation wise is to actually develop the character I’m going to be in the faction. Last time I was in the faction I really didn’t get much lore development and character development. If I get accepted into the faction again I’m hoping I can get these done for my character to make it more enjoyable.

Another thing I'd like to mention on what sparked my motivation even more was getting into Grey's Anatomy (shocker). I began binge watching the show and overall just seeing the interns grow into residents and taking on all sorts of tasked helped improve my motivation even further. (No spoilers please I'm only on season 5 hehe). I know the faction isn't entirely like the real world of hospitals but there is room for that hospital drama, the arguments, the patients that come in with the most absurd injuries one could ever even think of. The hospital faction is a great one for those who seek to learn about medical knowledge, have amazing roleplay interactions and forming friendships inside the faction.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
PS: I want to confirm that all the information below was taken from my previous EMS notes I took when I was in the faction. Of course I didn't list every single note I took here.

A lot. With me being in the faction already once. I do have quite some knowledge of hospital work.
Radio
Let’s start with the radio item! The radio is a must-have item and should be carried on you at all times. The radio is your key to communicating not only just to your co-workers but to the KPD. When using the radio it is preferred to address your co-workers by their call sign when asking for something. To use the radio there are three commands: /r, /rw, and /ry. Using the /rdg command is to communicate through KPD.
Next up for radios you have radio sayings aka quotes. When you're on duty and speaking on the radio there are a few sayings to remember. Which are:
10-4 : Understood
10-20 : Location
10-19 : Returning to Hospital
10-45A,B,C,D : Asking for the condition of the patient. A = Good B = Serious C = Critical D = Death

Medical Kit and Hospital Equipment
When going on a patrol having your medical kit is a must. The medical kit consist of syringes, gauze pads, and gloves. Another thing to have on patrol is pepper spray. You are to only use pepper spray against aggravated actions, it has a 5 block radius, causes burning pain in the eyes when it makes contact, and will last for 30 OOC seconds, the person who is being sprayed cannot resist or run during this. Some other equipment hospital staff members can have from my knowledge is:
Gas Masks/Bali - This prevents pepper sprays and stops chemicals and toxic gas from breaching into your immune system.
Clipboard - This can be used for notes, charts, recovery, and morgue work.
Flashlight (ITEMRP) - Is used in dark areas to navigate through.
Hospital ID - Shows Name, Position, and Callsign
Breathalyzer - Confirms blood alcohol level to see how intoxicated a person may be.
Ambulance - Used for transporting patients. This is an Higher-Up only item anyone below must ask for permission.

(If none of this information has changed from the last time I was in the faction at least.)

Code of Conduct
Every faction has a code of conduct. I will not go into details on this to prevent it from being leaked to the public. However, one of the main things in the code of conduct is that every employee must act professional and treat the patients.

Patient Rights
Every patient has the right to refuse things within the hospital. Whether that's treatment, medical issues, or accepting/denying care officials.

Quota!
Every faction has a quota system to reach every month to get a paycheck! I will not be going into depth of the system since I don’t know if it has changed at all. What I will say is that you must reach 20 quota points per month to get a 200k paycheck. You can get an additional 200k on top of yours if you reach another 20 additional quota points. In total 40 points and 400k.

Rush Hours
At random times or when a planned event is happening sometimes the hospital will be swarmed with a bunch of people. This is called rush hour. It is the busiest time in the hospital meaning every hospital worker that is available needs to be hands on deck. If a hospital worker needs more help they can make a broadcast about it.

Hospital Emergency Codes
When an emergency happens in the hospital a broadcast and a message will be sent over the radio starting with the words “Code…” There are multiple different codes with each of them having a meaning.

Code Black - Bomb threat
Code Blue - A civilian/patient has stopped breathing and needs immediate help
Code Red - A fire is in the building
Code Silver - Someone in the building has a weapon
Code White - A situation is happening and is being caused by someone being aggressive or causing violent behavior

Code Orange - Hazardous materials/biohazard materials have been leaked into the building
Code Green - The building needs to be evacuated

Pharmacy

Honestly this one should be common sense it's a store inside the hospital that sells prescribed and non-prescribed items. Every staff member who works behind the pharmacy must treat patients with respect. After the patient buys an item the staff member must do /taxpay as it is a requirement.
Some things that get sold in the pharmacy are:
Glasses - Last for 8 OOC weeks
Epi-Pens - Last for 5 OOC weeks
Other Medications - Last for 2 OOC weeks
Crutches - Last for 1 OOC week
Canes and Bandages - Don't expire
If the expiration time frames haven't changed then what I listed above would be the correct expirations.

Hospital Awareness
These just include the main things of what to expect while being an EMS member.
Main duty is to treat patients.
When a civilian walks in ask what they need. Some civilians may be shy so you might need to approach them instead.
Any disrespect or chaos caused by a civilian you must ask them to stop and leave. If they don't listen then you should contact KPD if needed.

Hospital Hierarchy
Every faction must have a list of roles for it to run smoothly.
Trainee aka Resident
These are fairly brand new employees that just got accepted into the faction. They are limited to certain things and are to be trained. After their training is completed they will then take their entrance exam to prove they are worthy of being a certified employee.

Psychiatrists
These employees help patients by selling prescribed medications or helping a patient through therapy. Psychiatrists are able to diagnose medical issues as well. They also conduct evaluations with hospital employees and KPD.

Doctors and Surgeons
With the surgeon role now being conjoined with the doctor role both of these roles are able to do the same thing now. They are able to now operate and conduct many procedures. Which include:
General Treatments- This would include minor cuts, bruises, unconscious patient care, basic patient care, and sc****s.
X-Rays - This should be common sense. Basically to look at your bones and see if anything is broken.
MRI - Used to find tumors, blood vessels and inflammation.
CAT Scans - Can produce 3 dimensional images of organs and slices of the body.
Lab Work - Can be done for investigated blood tests, DNA, and identifying diseases.
The list of procedures they can treat are:
Fractured Bones
Eye Surgery
Cast Work
Splints
Concussions
Organ Transplants
Prosthetics
Hemorrhages
Amputations
Replantations
Heart Attacks
Cardiac Arrest
Respiratory Arrest
Burns
Gastrointestinal Poisoning
Ingested Poisioning

Paramedics
This is your first call responder when an emergency has occurred outside of the hospital. These workers respond to calls outside of the hospital and take action by going to the scene. That way when they bring back the injured patients the other workers are prepared and ready back at the hospital.

Veterinarian
The newest addition to the hospital faction. Veterinarians take care of animals and the wildlife in Karakura. Only a few slots were added to this role as not many are needed.

Clinical Manager
Standing by the Directors side, the Clinical Managers job is to help assist the Director with any problems or perform any necessary actions. The Clinical Manager is to make sure everyone below the role is doing their jobs correctly and making sure no issues are happening.

Director
The overseer of the hospital faction overall. They are in charge, the big boss of the hospital. Whether that's making important changes to the hospital, handing out paychecks, or accepting new employees.

I could even go into depth about how procedures are done and how to do IVs and so on. But, I will be leaving it at this. I personally believe if I were to add all that knowledge in it would be a bit too much. Though from all the information I have provided above I’m sure that informs you that I do have knowledge of hospital work and experience due to my previous time in the faction.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge that I will provide my dedication to the faction 100%.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that if I am online and training is happening I must attend.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that I cannot take things OOCly during any time.

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Vadym Zelinski

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male | He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):
31 years old.

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
High school Diploma

Attended Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv to obtain the following degrees:
Bachelors in Pre-Med
Minor in Chemistry
M.D in Biology

Character’s Nationality:
Ukrainian

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Ukrainian, Japanese

Backstory (100+ Words)
“Why in god’s name would you want to study dead bodies, Vadym!?” Oleksander would scold his own son, Vadym, as he expressed what he wanted to do in his life. Symona on the other hand had a different reaction from her husband, “Oh Vadym, what an interesting topic you’d want to study in. But my curiosity has the best of me, what made you want to study this peculiar topic?” Vadym Zelinski just got his high school diploma and was about to make his debut into the real world. It was going to start by him going to University to study and become what he found interest in, forensic pathology. After expressing what he wanted to do towards his parents, Vadym would think they’d support him. He was half right, his mother loved the idea and was curious on why, but his father didn’t seem to approve of this. Why? Vadym would take a look at his father, “Father, I know you’ve always talked about me following in yours and mothers footsteps but I don’t find myself being interested in law. I want to study something that has my interest, something I’ll be passionate about and something that I will be proud of. Forensic Pathology is the perfect fit for me. I want to study the cause of deaths during autopsies, find new diseases and maybe a cure for them. I want to discover the secrets no one has the guts to face.” Vadym was right about that, his father always wanted him to study law after he graduated high school. He always talked about it and how interesting it was for him and his mother. But Vadym never had the same feeling his parents had.

When Vadym was a little boy, he had an unusual hobby no other child would have. That hobby was performing autopsies on dead animals since he couldn’t do it on humans just yet. He would perform the autopsy and that little brain of his would seek curiosity to dig even deeper. His brain was always filled with questions on what was the cause of the death by this animal, was it a painful death, and so on. Ever since he picked up this odd hobby Vadym began to slowly take it in as an interest of his. As he grew up, Vadym discovered there was an actual job out there for him to perform autopsies on humans. When he learned this, Vadym knew what he was going to pursue in his life. “I won’t accept this! You are to follow in your parents footsteps young man. I did it. Your mother did it. Which means you should as well! The law career is a part of the Zelinski name and has been for generations. It cannot break now because of your silly dreams.” Even if his fathers words could stop Vadym it wasn’t going to work on him. Vadym made up his mind, he was going to do what he loved.

He didn’t want to sit in a law firm and be miserable for the rest of his life. He wanted to make a change in the world. To make a difference and it was going to start with his career. “Oleksander, we didn’t take our parents' footsteps just because of that career. We went into the law program because we found interest in it. If Vadym doesn’t seek the same interest as we did then it's perfectly fine. If he wants to pursue a career in a medical field then I will support him. You should as well, he is your son.” Perhaps his mothers words would strike his fathers brain and come to sense and support him. However, it seemed like his stubborn brain wouldn’t want to agree on it. Oleksander shook his head. “Maybe you did that Symona but I didn’t. I followed in my family's footsteps because they wanted me too. And I am proud that I did because I am honoring my ancestors and the generations to come. Vadym should do the same.” Why didn’t his father just support him for what he wanted to do? Why did it always have to be the ancestors and the generations when it came to his father? It’s like his father only cared about that. “I’m not doing this discussion anymore father. I made up my mind and I am sticking to it. I will be attending Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv and going into the medical field. Like it or not.” He wasn’t going to hear his stubborn fathers words ramble on anymore, so Vadym left the room and was going to do what he loved.

Several years have gone by since Vadym graduated high school. Currently he is one step closer to becoming a forensic pathologist. Vadym just finished his residency of pathology at a medical institution for two years. And now Vadym was about to attend a hospital for four years to get hands-on experience during his forensic pathologist residency. Finally, after all these years he was about to learn and even get experience for what he has loved for the majority of his life. He was going to prove to his father that he could still succeed without needing to follow his footsteps into the law firm. With his time at the hospital in Kyiv, Vadym was told he would be sent to a small island in Japan. He was informed that they were in need of new employees and one of the roles available was a forensic pathologist. This gave Vadym excitement inside. Could he land this job? Would he be able to do it? Only time would tell. Vadym applied for the position at Karakura Hospital and was hoping he could work under Director Heddo. Vadym found that name to be rather odd, but who knows maybe he’ll form a special bond with the Director. That’s if he were to be accepted.

Medical History.png

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Vadym Zelinski, you’d think he is a man who specializes in internal medicine like everyone else. You’re wrong. Vadym took an interest in forensic pathology and decided to specialize this for his medical career. It gave him interest because Vadym always wondered what was the cause of one's death? What happened during the death? What kind of object or item was used against them to die? Was it a disease? An organ failure? All these questions fascinated Vadym and it only made him more passionate about this specialty. Just the thought of making an incision on a deceased body to discover the secrets no one has the courage to face, it gives Vadym excitement. One could think Vadym is a psychopath who loves dead bodies and loves performing incisions on them, but he’s not a psychopath. Right? He’s just a male who could perhaps discover the next unknown disease and research on it! Or find another cause of death one has yet to discover. There’s always something new to discover and Vadym believes it starts by studying dead bodies.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
After medical school, Vadym attended a residency of pathology for two years. After two years of being a resident of the pathology program, Vadym was one step closer to becoming a forensic pathologist. Vadym then applied for a forensic pathology residence at one of Kyiv’s hospitals. Once he was accepted he attended the hospital for four years to complete his residency. During his time Vadym got hands-on experience such as working in the morgue to study deceased bodies, ****yzing tissue samples, interpreting autopsy findings, and performing autopsies.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Given the information above, Vadym does have some experience working in the medical field. His passionate and most dedicated field would be the morgue. After all, that is what he wanted to do and all the years he has dedicated himself for. To work in a morgue and discover new findings in diseases and other unknown mysterious substances.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Once again, as stated above Vadym completed two residency programs for his schooling.

Character Knowledge.png
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Vadym Zelinski, a Ukrainian male that stands at 6 '3 making him above average height. He’d have dark brown hair and eyes to compliment his freckles that were scattered across his medium look face. His narrow straight nose made his complexion stand out even more. Every walk he took portrayed confidence in his steps as a smell of death followed him. He'd wear an eyepatch on his left eye. Vadym doesn’t think he’s unique, instead he just thinks he’s an average male going to attend a hospital in Japan. Though, Vadym does have a twin so perhaps that would make him unique.
morgue.png VadymArt.png

How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty, Vadym tends to act in a professional manner towards his colleagues and any patients he may come across. Vadym takes things seriously if something is to be done, he will get it done. He will respect his colleagues and patients when treating them. Vadym will make sure to take any orders he receives from his higher-ups and will make sure to get the job done. This is a hospital no slack can be made if you're working in a hospital. You must act fast and work fast and be able to control yourself under stressful situations, and Vadym can do all of these things. Even if it means risking his life in risky situations, Vadym will do whatever it takes to fulfill his duty as a EMS member.

Off duty, Vadym would enjoy his time around friends and family as well as relaxing. Such as sleeping too. Being in a hospital means a stressful environment and going without sleep for many hours. In order to have his energy back up before going back on duty he will take advantage by resting physically and mentally. Though he won't use all of his off duty time just to sleep. As a hospital worker you don't get to spend much time with family and friends. Even though he hopes to be working alongside his twin, Ganna, Vadym would still want to spend time with his sister out of the hospital. He also would like to form friendships with his colleagues as well if he ever gets a chance.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
If Vadym had to choose between the two he would function better with others. Why? He believes teamwork can get things done faster but also it’s another way to form friendships with his colleagues and others outside the faction. Vadym believes if you work alone how else can you form bonds? If you work in a hospital and hate all your colleagues or simply don't have bonds with them then you're job will be miserable and lonely. So for Vadym he is going to try to form those bonds whether inside the hospital or outside of it. Though taking time to himself is always a good thing if you don't give yourself time only to you then it can be bad for your mental health.

What plans does your character have for the future?
As of right now Vadym would like to focus on the present time. He knows he wants to be a doctor and specialize in forensic pathology. If he gets the position he’ll go with the flow and see what life gives him. He has no big plans for the future except to succeed in life. Though when he dies he wants to be remembered by his work. He hopes to one day to find out a new disease and study it and find out a cure for it. He wants to make an impact on the world and it can start by studying these diseases that could be brought in by dead patients. Leaving him to more research and more passion of performing autopsies on them. He isn't a weirdo! He is a man with a unique and odd passion and will be seen as that.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
When it comes to other people, Vadym doesn’t mind how others are. Though if someone is just trying to waste Vadym’s time he will mind it. Especially if it's at the hospital. Vadym sees it as if you need help then you’re here for help. Not to mess around and goof off. The hospital workers have jobs to do and don’t need their time being wasted by those who want to waste their time. Overall, Vadym would probably be perceived as a strange man that loves performing autopsies on humans and animals. Some could say he is a psycho. Maybe it's because of his given nickname. . . "Mr. Morgue."
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to DM me via discord. I wish all the other applicants good luck.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread