mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted The Return of The Ocean Man. | Professor Application.

andrei

Level 46
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
✰ OOC SECTION ✰

What is your Minecraft username?:
StardusCrusader

Do you have any previous bans/warnings?:
I was banned for DM advertisement back in August 2020, ever since then I haven't had any bans and I plan to keep it that way.

What is your time zone?:
GMT(+8)

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)
adie0427

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

ACCEPTED
ripperabyss12's Vietnamese Application.
ripperabyss12's French Application.
ripperabyss12's German Application.
Maniaxee's College Application II
Maniaxee's Ban Appeal.
exbroken's JSL Application II
adiekayio's JSL application.
_sans's Latin Application.
★ JoJo's Teacher Application. ★
Andrei's Professor Application.
StardusCrusader | Italian Language
(This issue of the language being denied is fixed, as I added the letter S on my ign by accident).
DENIED
Maniaxee's College Application.
exbroken's JSL Application.
exbroken's Korean Application.
★ JoJo's Professor Application. ★

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
My Activity around the server goes to 2-3 Hours.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
I’ve been roleplaying on SchoolRP for 3 years now and I’ve experienced the basic roleplays, such as FamilyRP, DetailRP and RomanceRP with a bit of CombatRP but before that, I’ve roleplayed in some other servers before I joined SchoolRP, and those are mostly cracked servers that I joined, at the time I couldn’t afford minecraft, so I played some cracked servers until I saw something that peaked my interest which was this server that I’ve mentioned before on my teacher and professor application which was Blockdrop, but to make it short, It all started from a creative server that then on, started my roleplaying experience, at first it was rough but as time goes on, as I grew older my roleplaying experience for me atleast, went better and I gotten used to the aspect of it and when I heard SchoolRP from a youtuber named g****applesauce, I even got more excitement on roleplaying and meeting new people.

I still know the basics and rules on teaching, as I've been both Professor and Teacher before, even becoming an HD for each faction. Though with things changed around the faction, I'm intrigued on what they've changed, and if so then It'll improve more on my roleplaying skills even further but currently overall, I can safely say that I'm an experienced player on the server for roleplaying.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
[Grade-12]
What is the subject you want to teach?:

Marine Biology.
✰ TRIVIA SECTION ✰

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
After almost an entire year of retirement from teaching, my motivation for becoming a professor is that I miss teaching a subject and overall the experience to able to express myself as a person towards marine biology, that I enjoyed for two years. The times where I had fun at my job being a professor, teaching students with marine biology, hosting fieldtrips and quizzes even grading them. Now the reason for my resignation back in may 2022, is because of the burnout to where I had to focus on my life and school at the time, but now that I graduated which was august 10th, and the fact that I gotten more time on my hand, I want to teach marine biology to the new college students, show them on the things that I taught towards the old college students, but this time with more thrill, excitement and enjoyment towards marine biology.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:
My first class would be handing out notebooks, and telling my class to draw their own sea-creatures and describe how they would inhabit the world that we are in right now. What’s their favorite food, what makes them special for them to be still living in this day and age, this can be a great thing for the students as it can develop more of their creativity and activity in the class.

My second class would be something more fun and exciting for the people who like to have fun in class, the activity is charades the marine biology edition. My character would have a box with randomized names of known fishes that I discussed in the class. This would make the students have more enjoyment in class, as it balances out the quiet and seriousness of it, and overall it’s a fun game to have now and then.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
Joutarou would hold a field trip at the beach, but before going there He would be handing out scuba equipment, some garbage bags for his students to use upon the trip. He would explain their task, cleaning up the ocean. He continues on as this is helpful for the coastal and the ocean’s ecosystem with its inhabitants of its sea-creatures, cleaning up the mess of people who threw trash and garbage in the ocean, and prevent some pollution that could rise up because of it. He would hand out tokens, to only those who participated in the cleaning up of the ocean, as this is something productive and helpful for the community of karakura.
✰ SCENARIO SECTION ✰
Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
Joutarou would notice the commotion as he approached them, he spoke in a stern voice. He would then ask one of the college jocks to explain, then let the bobcat jock speak afterwards. He would give out a warning to the group as he spoke “This problem is over. Understood? If I see you again causing trouble, You’ll be in detention, no more ifs and or, buts. Is that clear?” He would then nod as he got a response, as he walked away. If the situation continues especially when he warned them, he would hand over some detention slips, as he spoke. "I already told you before that If I see you causing trouble, and no. I already stated that the problem is over, meaning you are not allowed to see each other, especially when you're surrounding him. Now, move along. Now." He tipped over his hat as he walked away afterwards.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
Joutarou would glare at the student as he approached him, whispering to them. “I suggest you finish that task that you were given, that way you can go home early. Because If not, I’ll be giving you more tasks that you already are doing right now. So stop asking nonsense and already known answers to your question and continue your work. Is that understood, Mr/Ms?” He would then go back to his desk as he stared at the student. However, if the student continue's on disturbing detention, he would approach them as he handed over another notebook. "I already told you before to finish that rather than asking questions that you already know to yourself the answer to. You can ask questions, but make sure that these questions are related to the topic, it's already common sense to do. So focus and that way I won't contact SLT on you. Last warning." He would then head back to his desk as he sat down.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
He would stop discussing as he glared at them, approaching them. He would then speak in a stern voice. “If you want your phone until the end of the day, I suggest you keep it or I’ll confiscate it from you. This is a college class, not your living room and please, act like you’re a college student. Got it? Alright, good.” He would continue discussing the topic once more. However, if they continued on especially when he warned them, He would approach them as he have his palm opened. "Hand it over, now." He would then approach back to his desk as he spoke towards the student. "I suggest that you listen next time, and if you want this phone back then listen and behave." He would then stand up as he continues discussing the topic once more.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
As JoJo tried to break up the fight, he would use the radio to contact for help, needing the help of other faculty members to break up the fight. As the other faculty members arrived, ending the fight afterwards. He would then speak in a loud tone “All of you who were a part of the fight will be in detention. I don’t want to hear any complaints as I already warned you, and you even know the rules that no fight is allowed on school grounds, especially when you can easily tell the faculty about it rather than causing a scene here. So go back to what you were doing, and I hope to see those who were in the fight, in detention later in the afternoon.” He would then tip over his hat, as he spoke the famous lines of his “Gimme a break..
✰ CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE ✰

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?
Joutarou Kuujou also known as JoJo, would be a bizarre hafu who stands at around 6 '5’’ with a sharp jawline. His eyes would be an aquatic coloured blue as he gazes upon you with a stern look, having quite a serious demeanor. JoJo would have a bulky upper body, broad shoulders with the bizarre hat as you looked at it, fusing with his hair. He would be seen wearing a white attire, with different pins usually having a dolphin in them, or him just wearing a purple long coat with jaguar themed pants that are connected to his shoes bizarrely. His fashion sense would just be bizarre overall.

Joutarou Kuujou (JoJo) is not your average professor, rather he’s more of a mentor towards his students, even though he looks like the type of guy who doesn’t give a damn, which in reality he does. He just has a hard time showing it, but he shows it by teaching his students, and helping them, guiding them the right way, making them use their brain more often in situations rather than their fists doing the talking.

JoJo is a stern and serious but kind-hearted man. That even with his aloof personality he would rarely still show some emotion, a small smile and even a chuckle from time to time. He’s the type of guy who would do anything to help others, even if it’ll cost him his life. He has a hard time showing care to people around him but once you get to know him, he’s just a guy who loves fishes, his friends and family and he’s really just the Ocean Man.
As for the future of his? He would stay on karakura, still teaching marine biology until he retires from it, resting and focusing more on his friends, and family.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

Childhood.
Born in 1994, Joutarou Kuujou was born, living in the town of Kyoto, Japan. Being raised by two loving parents, Joutarou was given the nickname JoJo, as his name and surname have the Jo in them, and as a nod towards his grandfather’s nickname at his youth. Joutarou would always be a cheerful and well mannered child, always wanting to participate in events such as track races, baseball and always getting high grades, usually being praised by his peers and even being an honor student, afterwards
He always enjoyed watching spongebob at his youth, being fascinated by them and one time He and his grandfather decided to head to the aquarium as a birthday gift for him. Joutarou would be happy, even overjoyed, staring at them, having the time of his life as he enjoyed spending his time there in the aquarium.

Delinquent-Hood.
After graduation, Joutarou entered his high-school years, at first It was rough for him as a lot of his classmates would stare at him, as to how he was different from them, being a tall japanese student? Who would believe that, until he spoke out that He was half Japanese and half american. This being said, his classmates started mocking him for his height, his hands being bigger than theirs as he felt ashamed. While we’re at it, Joutarou’s father would focus more on his job, being a musician, so He didn’t want to bother his mother about what’s happening to his life in school. One day however was different than the one he would expect, as he and his mom would go to the minimart, he would notice some familiar faces these are his bullies from school, as he ignored him and his mother would buy the food that they will be making for dinner. Afterwards as they leave the minimart, one of the bullies threw a rock, attempting to aim at JoJo but failed as it hit joutarou’s mother instead. This made Joutarou inrage as someone hurt their mother, afterwards they both went home, Joutarou taking care of her mother’s injuries as she calmly states that she’s fine while Joutarou thinks otherwise, due to this Joutarou would tell his mom that he’ll be taking a walk, Joutarou would find his bullies the ones who threw the rock at his mother, which Joutarou would instinctively start a fight, beating one of them nearly to death, causing the friends to step in and kick Joutarou, giving him a bruise to a cheek because of it. When Joutarou arrived home, his mom would be seen worried about him, as to why he came home late which caused a lot of questions, making Joutarou irritated by the amount of questions, causing him to yell at his mother, giving both him and his mom a shock to what he said. After this, this caused an entirely new persona, or a facade for Joutarou to do, putting on a tough act as a way of people not engaging in fights, backing away from him and protecting himself and his mother. This made him into a delinquent student who cut classes, and disrespected his peers. But at the end of the day, Joutarou is still the same kind hearted man, protecting those who are abused by bullies, and those who are in need until he met a couple of schoolmates that he would befriend, a transferee japanese student, a egyptian student and a french student. He befriended them as he grew a bond towards them, making memories by doing bizarre things in school like showing a trick which are the 5 cigarettes on his mouth, which he was taught by his grandfather’s friend who was an italian male. A few months goes by, and JoJo would finally graduate from high-school, being a delinquent he would be glad that his journey is over as a high-school but saddened that his new friends are going their separate ways, but even if they’re apart from one another, they’re still the bestest of friends and soon Joutarou transferred to USA, to study for his college, leaving japan afterwards.

The Ocean Man.
After his graduation from high-school, Joutarou transferred to USA because of his grandfather telling him that he has a lot of opportunities to choose in America's college system, which he accepted. As he enrolled for college, he took marine biology, which sparked his grandfather as to why he chose it, which Joutarou’s response was. “Hm.. Well, I like the ocean because it.. Calms me greatly. The ocean isn’t demanding, doesn’t expect anything, it's just there. A peaceful presence. The sounds of the ocean waves are soothing to listen to and I can listen to it all day, Old man.. When I’m in the water.. I feel at home.” Joutarou started studying marine biology, oceanography and zoology. Later on Joutarou’s college life, he started doing his thesis about starfish, more specifically starfish anatomy as for him he found them amusing and interesting.
Graduation day, March 15, 2014 - Joutarou Kuujou, got his doctorate from his thesis, earning his PHD and he’s now famous in his college for his studies about sharks and whales. After his graduation, he decided to stay in america for awhile he took up some time to teach some students about marine biology, which then on became his favorite thing to do as a marine biologist. A few years goes by, and he decides to head back to kyoto, surprising his mother for his sudden homecoming. He told me that he’ll be applying for karakura’s college, which his mother is surprised and happy as he’s able to teach marine biology to those college students who probably never even heard of the subject before. He would then tipped his hat to her as he spoke. “Good grief, It’s good to be back, mom.

✰ IN-CHARACTER SECTION ✰

1 - PERSONAL DATA
Full Name:

Joutarou Joustarh Kuujou
Title:
Mr.
Given Name:
JoJo
Preferred Name:
Dr. Kuujou
Gender & pronouns:
Male (He/Him)
Religious Denomination:
Catholic
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Hafu
- Japanese
- American
Current Location:
Karakura
✰ SECTION 2: Academic Details ✰

Teaching Experience:
Working Experience:
Academic Degree:
PHD - Doctor of Philosophy
Year of Graduation:
(High-School)
04 - 23 - 2010
(College)
04 - 15 - 2014
Major:
Marine Biology
Minors:
Oceanography, Zoology.
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
English, Italian, Japanese Sign Language.
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Marine Biology.​

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread