TwerkingJesusRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Elena | T.V#5274

How old are you? (Optional):

I am currently 15 years old

What is your time zone?:

CEST

Describe your activity on the server:

I am online everyday after school, I would first begin with my homework before I go on SchoolRP. I am usually online for an amount of 12 hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Yes, I reached the warn limits, But I learned from my mistakes and I have not got any warnings for over a year. I read the rules and learned from what I did wrong, since that time I have not got any warnings or bans.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I do and I agree with that rule, as a school employee you have to be often online to complete and keep your job

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A receptionists duty is to assist students with school related problems/questions. For example, finding Classes, answering questions and redeeming rewards from reward tokens. A receptionist must also remain calm and polite to set a good example for pupils. They may also do any additional tasks to ensure the reception continues to run smoothly.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I was once befor a receptionist but I got demoted for copying, I learned from that mistake from copying and now I am making my own application, I had a small experience in being an receptionist, so what I learned about that experience was, I was making sure the students wouldnt curse and watch their language. So I'm pretty sure I could be a good Receptionist without getting fired. At this moment I am a grade-12. I used to be a college student where i have been a college student for OOCLY 2 years and experienced alot in roleplay, I also used to be an adult but it got removed, right now i want to change things and become a receptionist again to help the faculty.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-application.32274/

Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-application.30321/

Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/twerkingjesuserp-office-secretary application-2.19879/

Accepted(Before i got demoted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-employee-application.35754/
(Accepted!)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade-12

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

I would give them a warning to watch their language, if they wont stop they would get a second warning and if they still continue there will be action taken and they would get send to the principle's office for ignoring an order that got asked with a polite manner.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Haruki would stand between the fight stopping them, and ask them why they are fighting then he would tell with polite manners to the two or more to go to the nurse office to get their wounds and bruises treated, then after any wounds are treated, he'd sympathetically inform them that they'd have a detention after school for behaving inappropriately in school grounds.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

I would warn them and remind them they are acting clearly inappropriately and if the other employee continue acting inappropriately a SLT staff would be informed about it, If the school employee is involving themselves in dangerous behavior, I would warn them and remind them its very dangerous and not acceptable within school grounds.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:

Haruki would look quietly to see if anyones here if so, he would stay quiet as possible. If so in
the break room he would always stay quiet and sit on his laptop to do his work. He would talk with the employees with polite manners on his break in the breakroom, he ofcourse would
help if they need help in the break room. Haruki would be as quiet as possible as hoping not to disturb anyone, he would continuing working on his laptop quietly.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me

He cleared his throat, he would looked at the student with a surprised look on his face, He spoke in a soft tone as his expression changed to happy. He rested his hands on the counter as he spoke directly to the student "Yes how may i help you dear?"
/me
He silently opened the door to see if anyone was there working on their duty, he then carefully and quietly stepped inside the room as he silently closed the door, He looked if he was disturbing anyone as he then quietly walked to the chair setting down his laptop to work on his work duty
/me
He smiled at the student as he reached into the small little drawer on his desk, he then wouldve handed over the students schedule as he spoke in a soft quiet tone "Your class starts at period 1 the class will be announced, If u have any more questions please come back! Have a wonderful day!"

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Haruki Kurabu
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Kurabu
Preferred Name:
Haruki , Henry

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Married

Academic Degree:

A.S (Associate Of Science)
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Sociology
Minors:
Psychology

Nationality:

Spain
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Spanish
Other Languages:
JSL and Japanese

Backstory

Haruki Cortez was born in 1983. Haruki would have been born with gigantism disorder which made im abnormally tall, when Haruki reached the age of 13 he was already over 6’3 which was abnormal. The tall boy would be born in Spain in the city Gran Canaria. Haruki enjoyed the warm weather and always played with his friends in playgrounds and on school. Although life has ups and downs, after school he usually got bullied for his abnormal height, he tried to fight it back with words but they would always end up in fights. Haruki wouldn’t fight back as he wanted to be the good child and make his parents proud for trying to stand up for himself. Life was hard for Haruki until he reached the age of 15 where he moved to Karakura to try to start a new life, of course he didn’t know the language yet but due him going to school he learned Japanese quite fast. He made a lot of friends in Karakura High School as he felt like they were his family. In the mean time his parents were in a gang fighting against others but one day a cop arrived at Haruki’s door and spoke with the soft words “Im sorry. Your parents have been found dead in the sewers.” The cop bowed down and he shut the door. He was of course sad due the loss but he had no choice but find a new family. He went to a family called Cortez where he grew up at age 18. His sister Iris told him to get a job or he will be sent to her bootcamp. Haruki laughed it off as he spoke in a soft tone “Fineee fineee will do!”. He thought “Hey! What if I apply for receptionist at Karakura High School!”. He then went to the school as he started making an application. Till that day he is still waiting for the day to come.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation to join KHS is I have been working very hard to reach my goals, I've always dreamed about being a receptionist. I would work very hard to help the students of Karakura High School, and i would keep up my future. I always loved helping people and I hope I can help as many students as I can. I never gave up my dreams and always continued working and fighting to reach the goal to become a receptionist.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

I do have experience working the school, I was an receptionist before but I'd like to join back since i loved working with everyone. I would like to help the students again and till the day I get an reaction back, I hope it will be positive so I can help the faculty

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be accepted because i believe in the future I can be a great receptionist and I would love to help other students, since I've been a college student for a year now, I personally think its time for a change and start working on my future. I believe I can help highschool students as in college students too in the future. I would do my best to keep the job, and to work very hard. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- As you know, you have recently had your Adult tag removed meaning you very clearly cannot roleplay an Adult character's age appropriately. Due to this, you cannot receive a school faculty role for obvious reasons.
- You were demoted on the 11th of March 2021 for several reasons you may look into by checking out Discord chat history, this being another factor as to why you aren't suitable for this position. Nevertheless, thank you for applying.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread