Omega+
What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:
Luvnnyla

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Yes, I do! My discord is; Nyla/Buddy#7713

List your timezone and country:
The USA! And my timezone is EST.

Describe your activity:

I’m not very active on this account as I have nothing to do on the account (if I get accepted or get a role, I will become more active) but on my other account, I’m on whenever I can be on. Yet I'm trying to be on more, on this account trying to at least log on once each day. Normally hanging out with friends, or going AFK, either way, I’m always online once I get home from school, and on the weekends and over breaks, and my school year is coming to an end in the upcoming months meaning I’ll be able to be on more. Currently, I'm normally online from 4 pm EST to 10 pm EST. As over the weekends, I'm on whenever I can be.

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
I have one ban for assisting in a duping/not reporting it, and I don’t want to make that list any longer.

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
I was newer to SRP with a few of these, meaning that they weren’t as good as they could have been.
I was not able to find the forum's application for my ban appeal.

Police Application | luvnnyla | SchoolRP
Vivian's Receptionist application | SchoolRP
EMS [ Psychiatrist ] | luvnnyla SRP | SchoolRP
SassyToddlerRP's Tutor application | SchoolRP
SassyRP's Librarian Application | SchoolRP
ThingRP2's Receptionist Application | SchoolRP
ThingRP2's School Counselor application | SchoolRP

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
Ive always enjoyed writing! And seeing as reporter applications opened I thought this would be the perfect time to finally apply for something in-game SRP and character-related instead of being in tailoring servers. And in general, I love writing! Its always been something that I have been good at, and something that I always enjoyed doing, writing a story on something real or fake, doing the research, and writing something about it has always been something I enjoyed. It's something that can be fun for people who enjoy writting and reading, or just writing stories, seeing them come to life and seeing what people say about them, has them be able to have a simple conversation about a topic that the person will probably know a lot about! And if there's any simple topic that is needed to be talked about, there's the interview or the article. And then I've also been trying my best to get a role for this account, so I'll be able to play on it more, especially with this character.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I have a lot of past experience with writing, during school times, I'm able to get the writing done quickly if I have a lot of motivation to do so. And if I have good reasoning to start writing on a certain topic, it's always been something that I loved doing on a topic. If I get motivation and an idea for a story I can write for pages upon pages! Always upon the writing subject, I was able to write easy as long I was given the information I needed.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
I'm aware of the rules, and I will follow said rules.

Why should we accept you over others?:
If you accept me over others, you'll be gaining another person that enjoys writing, as long as I am given said information I need I can write. And I will always stay active, as long as I am enjoying what I am doing I will also stay on the reporter team if accepted. And if so being accepted, I'm sure I will become either one of the most active online on said account, or going with reports.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Of course, I will. It's meant to report on situations, not based on how you see it yourself.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I trust myself with so! as long as I keep my motivation up and know what I'm writing about, I'll be able to do so. If not, I will make some sort of inactivity form.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
Something fun to do during my time, a way to great people and get the daily tea. Mainly walking around and talking to people finding people that would be good to add to a story of something that has recently happened in Karakura/on SRP. Going around and interviewing people icly, seeing what they say on a certain subject. And being able to write quickly and know exactly what you are writing about, so nobody else on the reporter team can take the idea you had already. Or go around and try to find the bigger topics than what the other reporters are doing, I would imagine it would be a lot of quick thinking writing.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:

Vivian Luck Keigo

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
Miss Vi - Vi - Vivian

Current Age (25+):

Past job/work experience:
As soon as I got out of college I became a writer and a journalist.

Degree/qualifications:
Major(s):
Criminology
Communication
Minor(s):
Education

Nationality and born location:
I am German, and I was also born in Germany, but I currently live in France.

Phone Number:
(030)-372-3802

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
A person that goes out of their comfort zone, someone that is talkative and enjoys conversations. A person that is easy to become friends with. I try my best with everything that comes my way and I understand that I tried instead of giving up and failing, not missing what I could have missed. I'm also hardworking, I make sure I get something done the right way whenever I do anything. I do my best with everything and I gain motivation to do things, very quickly. I try my best to say what I can to keep the conversation comfortable so I can end up using them for the report and they don't request to be left out of the report. And possibly make a new friend within the said process.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
With writing stories, you could be the only one that knows the whole thing. The only one the person opened up to, to talk about the story. I'm excited to have the chance to be that person, to write about stories maybe nobody knew about. Or the stories that everyone just needed to be told about more, to be in the center of the drama, knowing every move that someone made, all told by a person. It will be a good chance for people to know what is happening in the city, told from a person. Instead of spreading false news or rumors, they'll be told the truth by a citizen of Karakura. Maybe even help warn Karakura of some sad news, or tell them about good news. Be the kind of person that is able to tell everyone and anyone that something is happening, good or bad. Maybe even help with some KPD cases, telling them or the city about what happened during a specific time.

What are your expectations for the job?:
Something that will be fun to do! Something that will get me out of home and away from my comfort zone, a way to be able to be out and about while looking around Karakura able to make stories, that are true, and able to help out citizens with what's been happening recently. Very basic, act like you are writing a newspaper and everyone is going to see it since that is basically how it will be put out into the City. You are also able to make an impression on the city about yourself by writing. Showing yourself who you are as a person. You also need to make all the stories true, and you can't exactly put yourself into the story unless it is true, and not really put your own opinion unless it is needed on topics.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
N/A
Fluent Languages (Underline your native):

German, Japanese, French.

PROMPTS:

You will have to write two ‘reports’ about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you’re found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing player’s about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

New-found spree

Hello all! It is Vivian Luck here, lucky to have you be reading this. Recently there has been a new topic running around Karakura, a new page in crime; gangs popping up more and more. Meaning that KPD has been running around more often, making sure to keep Karakura citizens safe, as also with the EMS.

With this many KPD running around town, its obviously going to mean less calling to the 110 number, going along with more officers being spotted around, being able to spot them out more easier! Also going along with the EMS, which is most likely going to have the crime rate go down.

As going along with the recent up in sightings in the police spottings running around, theres also been something that caused a KPD officer to sadly be taken hostage by an uprising gang and get murdered. The officer's funeral will be one that I will be able to attend! Please stay tuned for what happens then. And may that officer, have a lovely funeral.

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

[!] There was a voice recording, sounded cracky at first then it sounded normal [!]

Vivian : "Hello!! Please introduce yourself, then I will get along with the questions."

??? : "Hi there, I'm 'Hella'. Thats not my real name. ."

Vivian : "Alrighty then 'Hella', I'll get started with the questions! How was it like growing up here in Karakura?"

Hella : "It was nice. But it was so crime-filled. . And I don't think it changed since then."

Vivian : "Well, how do you think the crime rate went up, or down since you were last here?"

Hella : "Well, I think it went up. I see alot more people running around now a days with missing eyes, or missing limbs."

Vivian : "Well. . Do you think this is a safe place for this many highschoolers, and college students to be?"

Hella : "Oh hell no! But they are also the reasoning that theres so much gang activity here. Alot of these adults here don't do much, gang activity."

Vivian : "Well then, do you think that Karakura could use more officers running around?"

Hella : "Yeah, it'd be a good way to help for the people around Karakura to stay out of trouble."

Vivian : "Well, what else do you think the schools can do?"

Hella : "Put even more strict rules. More camera's and more caretakers- those are what they're called right? Or like security around the school, or even more severe punishments if they're caught doing something that can end them up in jail."

Vivian : "Well then. . Lets get off of the topic of gangs and go into something else, what about the sewers?"

Hella : "A good place for criminals to hide, kidnappings, murders. People selling weapons. ."

Vivian : "uh. . Okay!! What about shops? What do you think about those?"

Hella : "Those are good places for criminals to earn money, for weapons. . For criminal things, like paying people for murder or kidnapping. ."

Vivian : "Well, what about the kids or people that aren't criminals, are the shops good for them as well?"

Hella : "I mean yeah, it'll be a good way for kids to know how to understand working in a work place is like."

Vivian : "Well, what do you think about the EMS then?"

Hella : "They're good people. They make sure the city doesn't die, they make sure everyone gets the help they need."

Vivian : "What about the KPD then?"

Hella : "People who need more training. To help the city more, and they need more officers running around, it'll be better to keep all the gang members on their toes. ."

Vivian : "I'm assuming from what you've said so far, you're very against gangs?"

Hella : "Well of course I am!! If I haven't made that s*beep* obvious."

Vivian : "Well. . Uh. . We'll be ending this interview now, thank you for coming."

[!] The voice recording ended with a scream coming from Vivian. . Damn! [!]

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Accepted!

Upon reviewing your application, you have been deemed fit for the reporter role!
Please DM Aania#0117 once you've acknowledged your application so that I can set up your roles!

Users who are viewing this thread