mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

wave hopping on the late forum intro trend!!!

uta

Level 104
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
HELLO POOKSIES!! back in march i hit 2 years (even though its technically 3 years as i had lost access to my old srp forums account, womp womp) and i just wanted to say thank yall for everything!!

currently (and unfortunately) i am like. banned. womp. i wont get into that lol but i also got booted from shrine bc of it so im kinda upset about that but ill come back soon!! trust me bro!!

i luv everyone so much u guys are such nice and wonderful people (there are exceptions) but consider this my LATE ASS INTRO cause it is.

FIRSTIES!! i am wavestalker !! aka the mf that ratted out valhalla a while back (LMFAO) and yada yada. even tho that was forever ago it still happened.. anyways i play hae-ryung shin, the depressed korean lady that has a missing leg and shes this cool college student trust. no she is not a hoe darkxfuckinwalker

some about meesss!!
- im sixteen :3
- am a girl 100%
- i LOVE LOVE LOVE NIER. PLS TALKT O ME ABOUT NIER. I LOVE NIER.
- chronic smp player when bored
- the rest of the facts r in my signature

my pookies

- choi/rowan I MISS YOU SO MUCH IM SOS ORRY SOBBING. ILY POOKIE
- @Popo u stink
- idk what's jona's @ but hes cool !! shenzo silly
- zach needs to go back t othe psych ward and ill lock him in a room with the mechanic also ur a professional rambler
- polar ily ur cool asf
- LIV HSA TO STOP SAYING GYATT PLEASE
- karl is awesome
- slippy has to shut up sometimes istfg this guy is a professional YAPPER. MAYOR OF YAPPINTOWN. PRESIDENT OF THE YAPPIN KINGDOM TYPA SHIT.
- all the SHRINE people ily !!!!(except england u smell)

ANYWAYS!! ill be back soon pooks, trust!! thats my shitty intro but bear with me i cant see, allergies :3 ty guys sm

Users who are viewing this thread