Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
1690739761401.png
"Ignore the watermark." - Me

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

wethecreature (applying account), bethecreature (alt)

Previous bans (include appeal links):
N/A

Discord Tag:
wethecreature#6625

Do you have a working microphone?:
I prefer not to speak in Voice Calls but I'm okay with listening in.

Timezone & Country:
U.S., MST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I would rate my activity 7-8/10 usually during the year, as I get on only around half of the week, however during breaktimes during the year I am on much more. Even though I'm not half of the week, I usually get a lot done during those days and play for a considerable amount of time. (Usually 2-3 hours a day, or even up to 5)

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
I would like to have new Roleplay experiences that I can use to develop my characters. I've never done government before, and it seems very fun and interesting. I could also use more to add to my extensive Minecraft resume.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I've read over them multiple times and have a basic understanding. I believe that I have around 85-90% of it down.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I want to unlock a new roleplay experience by trying out a new faction.

My character wants to fulfill her dream of bringing justice and peace to the Gotham-like metropolis of Karakura! She wants to help the people of the island grow and develop and grow as a person herself, while also slowly climbing through the ranks of the government to become the most powerful person in Karakura. (That last part's just a fantastical shower thought).

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
I am applying for the position of Governor, which serves the purpose of assisting the Mayor with their work, acting almost as "second in command" (except there are like 6 of them). They serve the people of Karakura, helping them out in the commoner land of the Karakuran streets. They also give assistance to the factions of the island and are generally just there to keep order.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Absolutely. I acknowledge this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Absolutely, I acknowledge this.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I am aware of this.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I read and agreed!

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I should be able to attend them, and I will let people know if I am not able to attend them.

1690744286800.pngIN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

"My full name is Venti Cheong!"

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
"I prefer to be referred to as Ms., or just no honorific at all!"

Current age:
"I am currently 36. I'm so old!"

Date of birth:
"I was born on June 4th, 1991!"

Academic Degree:
"I have a master's degree in public relations and political science!"

Major(s):
"I have a major in Political Science, Public Relations, and Law."

Minor(s):
"I have a minor in Communications and Criminal Justice."

Work experience:

"My first real big job was as a police officer in Seoul. I was into college right when I got out of high school, so I had quite a lot of time to partake in some job opportunities."

Duration: "I was in the force for around a year or two, before leaving to do something more peaceful."

2. "My second job was as a lawyer in Seoul."

Duration: "I stayed there around 2 or 3 years, before switching."

3. "My final and most recent job was as a Judge in Seoul."

Duration: "I would say I stayed for 1 or 2 years at most. I recently turned 36 and have decided to come to Karakura to try to get this job."

Political background:
"I don't have a very specific political ideology. I am mainly neutral and will take any side if that side has evidence and reasoning; therefore, I will name myself as more of a neutral person when it comes to politics. My family wasn't very political, so it never came to speaking and choosing a side of politics."

Nationality & born location:
"Although I am mainly Korean, I am also part Japanese. I was originally born in Japan when we lived there shortly, before my family returned to Korea."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
"I am fluent in Japanese, JSL, and Korean*."

*If I am accepted, I will apply for the Korean language.

Criminal record:
"My record is all clean! I'm hoping to keep it that way."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"I'm a good candidate for this job for so many reasons! First of all, I'm funny and I can really make tense situations much lighter! I'm very loud metaphorically, (and sometimes literally, but I know how to control myself). Second, on the side of things that people care about, I have many degrees and experience that allow me to truly understand what it's like to work in the government and to deal with crime and law situations. I also carry a lot of good ideas, that I am willing to fight for. I will stand up for my ideas and try to have them implemented. I also am skilled in planning and organizing with many organizations. The government (of course), businesses, clients, and more. I know what I'm doing, and I'm not afraid to show it."

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
PENDING

After discussion with the Higher Ups of the Government Faction, we have chosen to place you on pending:

Your application is well structured & written, but other applicants stood out more

We believe you, as of currently, have too many roles

Once a position opens, you'll be contacted to see if you'd still like to be part of the faction​

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @Zaldoria to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread