Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
hundred percent getting lynched for this:

Whilst GangRP rules can be messy at times, most Old school GangRPers refuse to read the rules document in order to stall or have situations redone, as I find myself having to moderate more rules written down in the document rather than obscure ones not listed.

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
I agree with Customable's hot take.

(Now onto mine)
If you plan lore with someone and don't want people to interfere. Either GET AWAY from CCTV/Public areas as no matter in how much you tell the other person 'we agreed nothing would happen' that doesn't stop others from calling someone or police on the lore situation

TrisTheWarrior

Level 14
hundred percent getting lynched for this:

Whilst GangRP rules can be messy at times, most Old school GangRPers refuse to read the rules document in order to stall or have situations redone, as I find myself having to moderate more rules written down in the document rather than obscure ones not listed.
. . Understandable, its gangrpers that are rather hungry. May god bless their heads

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I agree with Customable's hot take.

(Now onto mine)
If you plan lore with someone and don't want people to interfere. Either GET AWAY from CCTV/Public areas as no matter in how much you tell the other person 'we agreed nothing would happen' that doesn't stop others from calling someone or police on the lore situation
Realest mf on here

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Hot take. Might upset some.

People going "I'm leaving." and making a whole document and drama about it, is not needed. Either leave or stay, usually they come back after two weeks anyways.

Note: Alongside this hot take. When you have your character killed and then when you come back. Complain about said character being dead. Like just don't. Write them out. Have them on on extended vacation.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

People going "I'm leaving." and making a whole document and drama about it, is not needed. Either leave or stay, usually they come back after two weeks anyways.
When I go I’m gonna make a whole ass 2 minute 35 second video of all my characters moving on from Karakura behind melancholic music just because you said that now

Cyb3rSlvt

Level 13
CYB3RSL1T
CYB3RSL1T
Omega+

I feel as if I'm one of the reasons... Except like.... I was gone for a good 2-3 months..

Anyways onto mine..

People going "I hate you." and then acting like they hate you for a solid hour or two and then come running when they need someone to fix their problem.

Mo!

Level 13
sunsetskies_
sunsetskies_
Omega+
My Hot take on SRP?

Complaining in ooc that EMS and KPD are never on... We have lives, our lives do not resolve around a pixel game!

I literally have a whole list of hot takes, it's horrible

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Here are a few "hot takes", which aren't really hot takes, but rather statements that make sense and need to be addressed sooner or later
  • Most gang characters with little character development would be considered "mentally ill" due to their sheer recklessness and how insensibilised they are to criminal activities and overall pain
  • When people say "GangRP is dead" or "newgen sucks", it simply means they haven't given a try to actual Gang Roleplay. You most likely only experienced the PvP aspect of GangRP, an aspect we've been trying to stay away from.
  • KPD and EMS are not dependent on GangRP. While its activity is certainly related to these factions, most calls that KPD or EMS receives are mundane situations where people are just annoying, selling alcohol, or trespassing. As for EMS, most patients come in for check-ups, bone fractures from having fallen off a mountain, or because they want to roleplay out being sick.
  • Many school team members are isolated to their own social bubbles. Whilst it is true that nobody wants to leave their original friends behind, there could be much more activity if team members roleplayed with their team members or rival members instead of remaining solely on their small friend group.
  • RomanceRP should be something that develops roleplay. It is not something you should do out of pure boredom, as it could have negative implications should things escalate further than need be.
  • School faculty needs much more recognition for dealing with new players and having the patience to be the 'guides' for new players by introducing them to the more elaborate aspects of roleplay.
  • If staff don't respond to you in time, it's not because they're ignoring you on purpose. We receive over 20 private messages daily. If you believe your question can be solved by anyone in the staff team, avoid reaching out to higher ranks, as Admin+'s are the staff members who receive the bigger influx of DMs per day.
  • When DMing staff about bugs, please understand that there is very little we can do if it's a bug relating to a plugin issue; Whilst we appreciate your concern for the server, understand that staff can't really assist you, as we are not developers. We'll do our best to retrieve lost items, or provide assistance to the best of our abilities, but know that there is very little we can do to put an end to this bug.
  • If you see a staff member roleplaying, try to avoid approaching them in LOOC to ask for staff assistance. Staff members also enjoy roleplaying, so it is sometimes bothersome to ask for assistance there; Instead, simply open a ticket in /help or contact them via DMs if you require that staff member's specific assistance.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Here are a few "hot takes", which aren't really hot takes, but rather statements that make sense and need to be addressed sooner or later
  • Most gang characters with little character development would be considered "mentally ill" due to their sheer recklessness and how insensibilised they are to criminal activities and overall pain
  • When people say "GangRP is dead" or "newgen sucks", it simply means they haven't given a try to actual Gang Roleplay. You most likely only experienced the PvP aspect of GangRP, an aspect we've been trying to stay away from.
  • KPD and EMS are not dependent on GangRP. While its activity is certainly related to these factions, most calls that KPD or EMS receives are mundane situations where people are just annoying, selling alcohol, or trespassing. As for EMS, most patients come in for check-ups, bone fractures from having fallen off a mountain, or because they want to roleplay out being sick.
  • Many school team members are isolated to their own social bubbles. Whilst it is true that nobody wants to leave their original friends behind, there could be much more activity if team members roleplayed with their team members or rival members instead of remaining solely on their small friend group.
  • RomanceRP should be something that develops roleplay. It is not something you should do out of pure boredom, as it could have negative implications should things escalate further than need be.
  • School faculty needs much more recognition for dealing with new players and having the patience to be the 'guides' for new players by introducing them to the more elaborate aspects of roleplay.
  • If staff don't respond to you in time, it's not because they're ignoring you on purpose. We receive over 20 private messages daily. If you believe your question can be solved by anyone in the staff team, avoid reaching out to higher ranks, as Admin+'s are the staff members who receive the bigger influx of DMs per day.
  • When DMing staff about bugs, please understand that there is very little we can do if it's a bug relating to a plugin issue; Whilst we appreciate your concern for the server, understand that staff can't really assist you, as we are not developers. We'll do our best to retrieve lost items, or provide assistance to the best of our abilities, but know that there is very little we can do to put an end to this bug.
  • If you see a staff member roleplaying, try to avoid approaching them in LOOC to ask for staff assistance. Staff members also enjoy roleplaying, so it is sometimes bothersome to ask for assistance there; Instead, simply open a ticket in /help or contact them via DMs if you require that staff member's specific assistance.
When people use my F Msg as a staff hotline, it annoys me sometimes, I don’t mind it if it’s something small I can do from where I am but asking me to deal with full out situations when I could be in the middle of RPing is a sure fire way to get ignored or wiped from my f list

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Other hot take.

Staff are humans too and we just want friends. Don't try "befriending", just to flex that you have a staff member friend. It makes us sad :(

Hirathex

Level 249
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
Yonio and Aania cooked

My hot take is you should at least wait a day (24 hours) if not two before bumping DMs. We see it, we just can’t always get to it immediately (especially weapon copy requests pls)

5SHU

Level 98
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Ion know what a hot take is.. but this is me complaining

~ Tailors who take way too long on skins that are prepaid.. (6 months+ long) I get that they are ‘busy’ doesn’t change the fact that they open icly and finish the skins that were made icly..

~ Jocks, they are the weirdest mfs ever dude, I got arrested because of one frping.. and how they act is just toxic.. (oocly) I get that they are supposed to be weirdish icly but to bring it oocly is tragic..

Someone tell me what a hot take is.. pls..

Hamburger

Level 186
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
~ Jocks, they are the weirdest mfs ever dude, I got arrested because of one frping.. and how they act is just toxic.. (oocly) I get that they are supposed to be weirdish icly but to bring it oocly is tragic..
Why tf are jocks always unpredictable

5SHU

Level 98
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Why tf are jocks always unpredictable
To edit out the jocks part..

~ Not speaking about all jocks but lots of them just like to get mad and toxic oocly just because something does not go their way.
I really just don’t go near them now because of that really puts a sick taste in mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread