mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what is the origin behind ur ign??

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
Aania - It's my name, self-explanatory (also people tend to think it's made up so it's funny)
FabulousCookies - I really like cookies and when I made my account, my other account was named AllTheCookies, very clear theme of cookies
stereoscopics - stereoscopic is the illusion of depth in an image, I enjoy taking pictures and it sounds cool
stereoscopics is so pretty

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
kesareta- straight from Google translate, it means 'erased' like that one anime

muurals- urban art is really fascinating, despite the fact that I don't study art.

testam3nt - will and testament

ayokayy - ayo?? k
i love the 3rd one

andrei

Level 46
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
oceannam was basically me thinking on how to name myself after the song itself and well the character that im playing as.
originally it was supposed to oceanmcn, since i changed it into 4ndreix (which was my irl name but without the x) after i got to change my name again, i decided to go back to the oceanman thing then decided to change it up a bit to oceannam.
plus i just love the song that much to the point im singing it or humming at it, whenever im alone or with friends.

moonboops

Level 10
spxcegrl
spxcegrl
Rich
everyone has rlly interesting igns and i always wonder if some of them have a meaning behind them or maybe its a refrence to something or if they just thought it looked/sounded nice or something. share urs please im curious!!

here are mine:
solorize I stole from some random Instagram editing page oops
devonbosticks literally just the name of my favorite actor (yea hes the dude who plays Rodrick)
dreamivorydream is the Instagram handle of one of my fav bads dream, ivory :>

aoiibxtterfliess - Aoi is the color blue in Japanese. And "bxtterflies" is for butterflies. Butterflies are so graceful.
kiirobxtterflies - Same as the first one but Kiro is yellow in Japanese
EldritchMuffin - Eldritch because I liked the word and Muffin because that's an alias most people know me by.​

DaniNoSombrero

Level 15
youhatekamii
youhatekamii
Omega
I am
OmissionVibes- I was bored idk man but this turned into a group of people help

OversightVibes (prior name MischiefPair) - going to explain the prior name. So like it was an alt with me and SxtanRP that we shared and it should be pretty self-explanatory since we are both crackheads

Now some names that should respond to this forum!
@GemiLightning
@TwerkingJesusRP2
@BibleMuncherRP
@Zinthinity
@DaniNoSombrero
@CyrensButt
@BxwQueen
@DxddyVibez
@luvochi
@itzmeboo3
@Rebel

(Don't kill me in my sleep I love you all aha-)
Dani and i don’t have a Sombrero. That’s why :D thought the ign kiminouso was cool, but i didn’t want to copy, that’s how it was created. My IGN before, „daquil“ was my ESports Nick for my Clan members

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
wandakii- a matching ign for me and my soulmate, which is just wanda from fairy odd parents, and my nickname at the end, kii, which some people read as Wakanda, but im matching with cosmo!

hisjuliet- we also wanted our alts to have matching igns, and romeo and juliet is a well know romantic play/story/etc so we said it would be cute to do.

soulxkii- i wanted an alt that sounded edgy, but like, not similar to my main or my other alt, cause i like when people dont know its me untill they see my /nick which is similar to my other two accounts, the nickname on this one is pashswife, nickname on hisjuliet is pashsjuliet and the nickname on my main is pashsimp, so having nicks that are the same is what I kinda use so people know it me, rather than having similar igns

BibleMuncherRP

Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+
OmissionVibes- I was bored idk man but this turned into a group of people help

OversightVibes (prior name MischiefPair) - going to explain the prior name. So like it was an alt with me and SxtanRP that we shared and it should be pretty self-explanatory since we are both crackheads

Now some names that should respond to this forum!
@GemiLightning
@TwerkingJesusRP2
@BibleMuncherRP
@Zinthinity
@DaniNoSombrero
@CyrensButt
@BxwQueen
@DxddyVibez
@luvochi
@itzmeboo3
@Rebel

(Don't kill me in my sleep I love you all aha-)
About to Kill you in your sleep...

BUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT............ LETS DO THIS..

So lets explain TokyoTea its got a backstory.]
I Had a friend bythe name of TokyoPea and everytime I searched her name id always search TokyoTea so ever since that i stole it ig.

harubii

Level 14
harubae
harubae
Notable
i have... MULTIPLE accounts and they all have such cute backstories!!! but ill focus on my main acc

springliey - was my original ign. in the family i was known as the spring pillar due to my undying positivity even when next to the winter pillar, my brother.

HaruMcQueen - after joining srp again which is a Japan based rp server i decided being called spring all the time would get boring as most of my comment sections ALREADY call me that. So I translated it to Japanese and got "Haru".... now i got the "McQueen" part bc I was carrying SkyFantasyWorld around and did /lay instead of /sit... which ended with my character looking like a car .... so I was running around going "ka chow" and thus... they all called me HaruMcQueen, couldn't be more thankful for them

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
i also have an account called dilflover127

dilf - dilfs
lover - love
127 - nct 127

also my old ign
go to 0:51

hebwig

Level 111

hedwig & the angry inch

DaniNoSombrero

Level 15
youhatekamii
youhatekamii
Omega
i have... MULTIPLE accounts and they all have such cute backstories!!! but ill focus on my main acc

springliey - was my original ign. in the family i was known as the spring pillar due to my undying positivity even when next to the winter pillar, my brother.

HaruMcQueen - after joining srp again which is a Japan based rp server i decided being called spring all the time would get boring as most of my comment sections ALREADY call me that. So I translated it to Japanese and got "Haru".... now i got the "McQueen" part bc I was carrying SkyFantasyWorld around and did /lay instead of /sit... which ended with my character looking like a car .... so I was running around going "ka chow" and thus... they all called me HaruMcQueen, couldn't be more thankful for them
That haru story is the most epic story ever

DaniNoSombrero

Level 15
youhatekamii
youhatekamii
Omega
yo
uuuuh me and my best friend ( not anymore :sunglasses:) decided to match stupid igns as a joke, she got the ‘mcdonaldsfriesss’ nickname and i got this one) eventually she changed it, quit srp and i didn’t change the ign because i have no idea on which name to use if i want to change it,
as for my alt account uh it’s also for matching thingy, my friend (AntoDoesCrack) offered me to change my nickname and so i did LOL, that’s why it’s DebDoesCrack (deb is the name i prefer to be called)
OwO
you should match igns with me

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
Origins of some of my usernames. . .
Castrle [My main]: It's just really funny to me how some of my friends will mispell my name, so I thought i'd go along with the joke, so it's literally just a misspelled version of my name, and it's slowly taking over all of my social medias!. . . . oh dear.

Econ0m1c: My greenie character, Bubbles. . Is oddly obsessed with economics, not the subject, really, in the future I plan him to be, but it feels at the moment he's just obsessed with the word itself, not really what it pertains to. and it's also an ongoing joke that I find pretty funny.

Frogworm: Used on some of my platforms. . . Frogs + worms = best combo.

so! mostly just jokes, really. . .

Last edited:

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
I guess I have an origin behind my names now

It started as a joke Y'know
Iphone76

Then I did Iphone80 to continue it

NOW I AM FUELING MY ADDITION IPHONE102