mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What's your most sad moment on srp

Castaway

Level 0
When I logged on for the first time ever a few days ago and gave up because I had no idea of how to play on the server. The end.

_ImHere4You_

Level 38
it has got to be when my older ( REALLY OLD ) char died from his father- he died with his head in his gf's lap and with his close friend next to him
and left sad dairy

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Yui Sang walked into Zheng Tsu’s house to find him with Another wahmen when they were only 18. Yui had discovered that Zheng had gotten with said wahmen, and that’s when she pulled out her “yang” Karambit (a white blade that resembled Yang, zhengthat zheng had given her, holding it against him and screaming at him. Zheng did nothing to retaliate, and Yui driven by pure heartbreak simply gave up, put her knife down, and left the house telling zheng “goodbye”.

Later on, Yui went down to the beach at midnight with her blade and threw it into the ocean as far as she could. She wasn’t aware Zheng was right underneath her on the cliff side, and he dove into the water to retrieve the blade in the black water. Long story short; Zheng, carrying both blades back to the shore had reunited with Yui in the dark and told each other forever! Yay happy ending!

(No zheng did not cheat)

Now, Yui and Zheng are happily married at the age of 35 with a sweet 14 year old daughter Fei. Their Karambits had since been buried behind them and they are both pursuing legal careers!

ParentVibez

Level 191
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Yui Sang walked into Zheng Tsu’s house to find him with Another wahmen when they were only 18. Yui had discovered that Zheng had gotten with said wahmen, and that’s when she pulled out her “yang” Karambit (a white blade that resembled Yang, zhengthat zheng had given her, holding it against him and screaming at him. Zheng did nothing to retaliate, and Yui driven by pure heartbreak simply gave up, put her knife down, and left the house telling zheng “goodbye”.

Later on, Yui went down to the beach at midnight with her blade and threw it into the ocean as far as she could. She wasn’t aware Zheng was right underneath her on the cliff side, and he dove into the water to retrieve the blade in the black water. Long story short; Zheng, carrying both blades back to the shore had reunited with Yui in the dark and told each other forever! Yay happy ending!

(No zheng did not cheat)

Now, Yui and Zheng are happily married at the age of 35 with a sweet 14 year old daughter Fei. Their Karambits had since been buried behind them and they are both pursuing legal careers!
Darn happy ending

.Arkkwolf

Level 38
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
The downward mental spiral of my maiden character Hanae Tominaga <3 she helps tons of people but ignores her own crushing problems. (WOMEN almost died from a spirit f) or Okemia Kuroki in general, she's just sad.

Users who are viewing this thread