mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What's your most sad moment on srp

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
Marilyn had gotten very attached to an older man, to the point where she saw him as a father figure. They often had good talks with each other each time they met. However, they had gotten into an argument which swung the pendulum of their relationship to nearly the exact opposite side. Though she still felt the same way she had before, the man seemed to be much more dismissive and cold.

Not long later, Marilyn would suffer from a head injury and after that she began to hallucinate. Any person she found comfort in would begin to appear as this man, and it caused her to seek forgiveness from all of these people, despite her not doing anything to any of them. Some found this confusing, some found it horrifying, others would begin to sob just as much as she did.

Each episode she had caused me to tear up a little, as well as those around me.

.Arkkwolf

Level 38
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
Marilyn had gotten very attached to an older man, to the point where she saw him as a father figure. They often had good talks with each other each time they met. However, they had gotten into an argument which swung the pendulum of their relationship to nearly the exact opposite side. Though she still felt the same way she had before, the man seemed to be much more dismissive and cold.

Not long later, Marilyn would suffer from a head injury and after that she began to hallucinate. Any person she found comfort in would begin to appear as this man, and it caused her to seek forgiveness from all of these people, despite her not doing anything to any of them. Some found this confusing, some found it horrifying, others would begin to sob just as much as she did.

Each episode she had caused me to tear up a little, as well as those around me.
and he will die at the hands of her new adopted mother.

jayseph

Level 25
jayseph_
jayseph_
Notable
Probably when after Cyrus was saved from being kidnapped and tortured, his sister was there with him. She reached out to his face and he flinched back and she said "They really hurt you, didn't they?".

I mean my characters have been through a lot, but I don't find a lot of the IC stuff OOCly sad. Maybe when I lost my first character? That felt very sad but yeah.

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
When my first police character was killed by bypassers after around a year of development. Sebastian didnt even get to confess his feelings to his KPD partner, rip

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
When my first police character was killed by bypassers after around a year of development. Sebastian didnt even get to confess his feelings to his KPD partner, rip
hang on tho…

if they were bypassing shouldnt it have been voided..?

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Probably when after Cyrus was saved from being kidnapped and tortured, his sister was there with him. She reached out to his face and he flinched back and she said "They really hurt you, didn't they?".

I mean my characters have been through a lot, but I don't find a lot of the IC stuff OOCly sad. Maybe when I lost my first character? That felt very sad but yeah.
thats so sad

he’s growing on me tho i like cyrus :)

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
When.. when.. HOLDON.. thinking

When a friends character watched another friends character die and her coming to everyone about it and us crying for hours and then finally decided to host a funeral for the person but oocly after crying over it and we were all uncontrollably laughing over the whole sitatuion the host herself was even laughing about it

Sad but true story

Users who are viewing this thread