OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

WistiRP
What is your timezone?:
My timezone is CEST which is the danish timezone
Please provide your Discord tag:
WistiER
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/eichi-kpd-application.57141/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/gamerw1-chef-application.59451/

Describe your activity on the server:
Im active everyday where i only play as my one character eichi the one also applying. Im on for a good over 6 hours aday and im free all summer so will be online everyday to hopefully do my duty when im active i normaly go to the school and go to classes i would love to just have more depth into my character lore by getting this role and of course help the school with as much as possible which i hope would help.
List your accounts and roles on this server:
I have my one and only account where i have Eichi Hinemiya and i have Bob my bear.
Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes and it's fully fair.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

Well the student council is there for the leads of the school to get ideas from younger people who are not scared to normaly say their mind most of them also go to normal classes and help around the teachers and professors.
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
Well i've wanted to apply for a good time now but never really took me the time to do so as i did now i have a friend in council and he's doing it good so i wanted to help the council as much as possible and have my character develope some lore withing the school grounds.
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes of course i would love to help use my creativity and my teamwork within the council and help with events i would just love to work around the people in the council i know most of them and they are just amazing well done applause for that.
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Well all of the roles within the faculty are there and all of them are important in their very own way well atleast the way i see it where everything i usefull.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

Well i would start off with asking the student to take it down a notch normally kindness is the best way to stop disturbances if he dosnt listen he will get a VERBAL warning and if he keeps being disruptive i will give detention after warnings with detention so the first warning isnt a warning of detention so i cant give them detention after the first warning.
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I will radio it in so i can get a bit more help if he keeps running or else i will chase him and try to stop him without doing any harm at all the less harm the better so nobody gets hurt, it's also needed that we should give them detention and call the cops to make sure the mask dosnt have blood and get it fully checked.
A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?
Well i would talk with the teacher about what to do if they to end up fighting we would step infront of the two or more to stop them from fighting eachother, if they do not fight and keep throwing verbal threats its a warning if they do fight and a punch gets thrown both will be sent to detention and depending on how bad the other student is hurt taking them to the nurse and calling the KPD on the other student.
A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?
Well it's legal right that i cant stop them from protesting at all and i would try to keep it under control maybe calling for a second councillor or a teacher/Professor to help us deescalate the protest if it gets heated i will call the KPD so they can take it from there depending on how many people are in the so called PROTEST.
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Well of course it would be sad to be told that im doing something against the protocol and i would call them over and talk with them about what i did wrong if i even did anything if the receptionist or teacher in this case keeps saying i've done something wrong i would call for my higher up to help in this situation.
Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):
Depending on the event there’s alot of opportunities here and it’s a hard choice but to choose an event i would host what we needed the most a big field trip to a spot like the beach or the pool where everybody even the Spartans and the Bobcats can forget their awesome rivalry and just have a blast there will be served soda’s and ice creams so no alcohol allowed so a big pool party a day off of school for everybody even the teachers,professors,chef’s,nurses and so on everybody had a day off to have fun with other people from the school so even if you’re a geek like me you would be able to hang out with the cool Footballers. Or if you’re a footballer you can hang out with the professor you like or teacher.

Like so many things to do and its just a cool pool party with music and lots of fun nothing sharp allowed maybe they could set a movie on or do a ceremony like karaoke or nomination each other for roles like the Coolest professor or the coolest teacher there’s so many opportunities to choose from and all of the ideas are really great and it would bring the whole school together or even just invite the whole town so everybody gets a day off (Almost) maybe not the police or the doctors they are pretty needed but of course you could also just do the “Karakura Sports Day” a day where every sports team nominates a player to talk infront of the school about their sport or even just play it with fans of the teams like a grade 8 playing basketball with the female Basketball bobcat team and it would really just bring everybody together because of the students being allowed to see an exclusive look into the sports stars world.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Eichi Valentine Hinemiya
Phone number:
(030)-495-2942
How would you describe your personality?:
Well im a guy with a ego but im a people pleaser i like making people happy and being a helping hand to the community and i would love to be able to help everybody always!!
Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1718665140204.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Well im a good dude with a great humor and i think i would be able to put my name up there to help as much as possible and i would love to actually work with some of my mates like saeko of course not have too much fun and i would like to help the school become cleaner.
Why do you want this position?:
Well i want to work with the Council always wanted to and always will do if i don't get accepted i will just try again but i hope i do i want to help the kids from grade 8 to college as much as possible and that's the whole reason i want to help people who need that little more help
What interests you the most about student council?:
The people and the lore behind the council it's really just fascinating what a council can do for a school like this one where everybody basically NEEDS the council and i think i could carry the weight of helping people as much as possible
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Well i could add and extra man its not only about what i can do its a team thing i cant do it alone and i need my friends and co workers to help me work with it but i would most likely try to make the environment fun with more activity in the events and that of course it takes time to make but the more we get the more people look at us like we are useful into that and more people apply.

Having a good and safe school environment is with the teacher for example they have a lot of weight from kids relying on them to help them even if they are depressed its about them helping as much as possible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread