In-game Name:
Xhast69
(3rd char slot)

Previous bans (include appeal links):
Sadly I have been banned before.

Using a hacked client and writing erotic literature - Link
ERP - Link
Bypassing ban on an alternative account - Link

All of these are over a year old by now and I’ve kept a clean record ever since, with the exception of some mistakes that landed me a warning.

Discord Tag: xhast

Do you have a working microphone?: I do

Timezone & Country: CET, Sweden

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Teacher - Link
Nurse - Link
Priest - Link
Teacher - Link
Russian - Link
Russian - Link
Spanish - Link
Spanish - Link
Height - Link
Height - Link
Height - Link
Judge [Discussed in dms] - Link

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I’m an active member on the server even, on days that I have school or work. I average somewhere around 7-8 hours a day interacting with others and roleplaying different situations and scenarios. Once school starts for me again I don’t think that amount will drop with more than 1 hour. Since I play on the server for multiple hours at a time I often find myself with a lot of free time where I don’t really do anything but run around, but with this role, I would find a better way to spend my time. A lot of my roleplay has been lore-oriented seeing as I don’t really like the thought of doing things just because I can.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have a lot of different motivations for applying to be a part of this faction. The one I’m most excited about is the amount of different kinds of roleplay and situations that will come out of it. I’ve never been part of a faction before and I can’t think of one that interests me more than the town faction. Like I stated earlier in my application I have a lot of free time where I just aimlessly run around. This time could be spent doing something more meaningful, something that will benefit other players. I want to make my contribution and have a bigger role within the server, hoping to not only open up new possibilities for me and my character but for others as well.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have a good understanding of Karakura’s laws and constitutional rights. I take my time and read through them every now and then to keep myself updated as I do with the official lore as well.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I have some ICLY and OOCLY goals with this role I will list them separately to make the format less confusing.

OOCLY: My main OOCLY goal with this role is to give myself a new enjoyable experience. I hope that with this role, I will be able to grow and improve my roleplaying so that I can have more interesting interactions with others while also learning something new. Another goal I have is to leave a lasting legacy on the server, I hope that with this role I’ll be able to leave a piece of me behind once I eventually quit, although that time probably isn’t anytime soon. Having spent over a year playing and enjoying the experiences I’ve had on the server it only feels right that I’ll leave something behind. To summarize I want to simply have fun and give others a nice experience in general.

ICLY: My character has a couple of different goals with joining the government faction. The biggest one is to make a change. My character feels a strong sense of civic duty and has a strong desire to serve the community. They hope that by becoming a judge they can contribute to the greater good and make a positive difference in people's lives. Another goal they have is to promote a positive image of Karakura. They feel that today the town holds a lot of resentment against itself and they hope that by becoming a judge they will be able to turn that image around by putting away dangerous criminals and doing everything in their power to make Karakura safe. My character's last reason for this position is to create a lasting legacy for themself. They are driven by personal ambition and want to make something of themself, something they feel they can be proud of as well as correcting the mistakes made by their predecessors.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Judges on SRP and judges OOCly differ slightly in what they do but the main part stays the same. It is a judge's duty to oversee a trial and make sure that both parties get to present their evidence. The judge has a huge responsibility in the courtroom as it is their job to make sure that everything goes smoothly and that none of the parties can be influenced by anyone not part of the procedures.

During a trial, the judge will listen diligently to both sides and get to know each side of the story. Once both parties have made their case and fully presented their evidence the judge will carefully consider everything so that they can make a just and fair decision.

Other than watching over the court procedures judges will also work closely with the KPD. Judges are the ones in charge of issuing warrants if enough evidence is provided. It is important that the rights of privacy of a person who is for example getting searched are taken into consideration when issuing a warrant.

Judges on SRP may also officiate marriages, file restraining orders, and work the front desk.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I understand and acknowledge this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand and I will show my dedication if accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in
punishment?:

I understand this and make a point to never mix OOC and IC. It only ever ends badly.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read them and I agree to follow them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I am able to attend weekly meetings and events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION
Namnlös.jpg

Full name: Kojiro Hyun-Tachitsu

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): Mr. (Mister)
“Although I have my doctorate and my correct title would be doctor I feel there’s no need for such. Ernest Hemmingway said ‘There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.’ as I live my life by those words I find Mr. Tachitsu or just Kojiro will more than suffice.”

Current age: 38

Date of birth: March 7th, 1985

Academic Degree: Ph.D

Major(s): Law, Criminology

Minor(s): History, Anthropology

Work experience:
“I’ve really been working since I first understood the concept of money, I was good at doing something and people needed it done so I capitalized starting my first company. KT Tailoring has taught me a lot about work in general. I’ve managed to keep the company up and running for about 12 years now, it’s something I’m quite proud of.” - “I was hired at a small law firm in Tokyo where I worked for 3 years, moving up the firm until I was made partner. It was mostly lawsuits and other small cases but I found that being a lawyer wasn’t for me, that’s why I’ve decided to pursue a career as a judge instead.”
-
“As of now, I’ve held a lot of different positions from being the head manager at a local store here in town to now being the director of our family-owned company the Tachitsu Charity Organization. With every single one of these positions, I feel that I have learned and grown a lot as a person over the years. These different positions have taught me how to be just and fair in my judgment, letting me make the tough decisions that I’m required to make.”

Political background:
“My political background started as soon as I began pursuing higher education. I had just moved up to Tokyo to study law and I decided to take a shot at joining the student council. After having reviewed my application they decided to accept me and I started doing my best to help the student body. One of my favorite memories from that time was when I campaigned for expanding the campus library, it took months of collecting signatures but in the end, we managed to make the school change its mind. During that time I was actually made president of the student council, a position I kept until I got my Ph.D. and moved away to study further. Other than my time as a member of the student council I frequently attended and observed trials before becoming a lawyer for a brief time. As of now I am director of the Tachitsu Charity Organization, having taken over for my cousin with the hopes that I can fulfill his vision and help improve the living conditions of our citizens, the ones who don’t have family or any way to make money on their own. I’m hoping that with my help they won't need to resort to crime just to survive.”

Nationality & born location: Japanese. Karakura, Japan.

Fluent languages (Underline your native): Japanese, Spanish, and Russian.

Criminal record: N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?:
“I actually had quite a bit of trouble with this question at first... After thinking it over, I believe the reason I am a good candidate for this job would be my strong sense of civic duty, especially towards the people of Karakura. I was born in Karakura, and raised in this small town we call our home. I’ve watched it rise and fall over and over again at the hands of the criminals that run amok on our streets. I want it to see an end, I want to help usher in a new era for Karakura... One of peace... One that will help soothe the restless hearts of its inhabitants. I believe that with my strong sense of integrity, impartiality, my decisiveness, and patience. That I can help keep our streets safe and help usher in this new peaceful era. I simply want to pay back my gratitude to the town I grew up in, the town that set me down this path, to begin with, and use all its potential to make it as beautiful as it could be.”
-
“I acknowledge that my family has caused quite some trouble for Karakura in the past, but we have taken massive strides to rectify it and I believe that as the current family patriarch, I should step up and do something as well. With my past experience of holding multiple leadership positions, I believe that I will be able to make the just and fair decisions needed of a judge, that I can control the courtroom, and let both sides truly tell their story.”

Skärmbild 2023-09-25 215605.jpg

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @Zaldoria to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread