xXXuanderXx
oIXuanderIo

Discord Name & Tag:
Orange_tm

Which timezone are you in?
BST/GMT

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/oixuanderios-governor-application.61765/ - Governor app
https://schoolrp.net/threads/xxxuanderxxs-italian-language-app.56205/ - Italian lang app 2
https://schoolrp.net/threads/xxxuanderxx-jsl-application.55396/ - JSL lang app
https://schoolrp.net/threads/oixuanderios-mathematics-teacher-application.69254/ - mathematics teacher

Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/oixuanderios-black-market-dealer-application-1-otakemaru.67867/ - Black market dealer app
https://schoolrp.net/threads/second-language-app-italian.55946/ - Italian lang app 1
https://schoolrp.net/threads/oixuanderios-kpd-application-1.69155/ - KPD app 1

Removed
https://schoolrp.net/threads/remove.61073/ - Teacher application

Describe your activity on the server:

I am an active member of the community, spending around 4-5 hours on the server. Although most of these hours are on my main account xXXuanderXx, this is because I currently am a member of the highschool football male team and spend most of my time roleplaying with others in the sports faction. However, if I do get accepted into this faction my hours on the account I’m applying on will increase due to having more things to do on the account. A few things that I try to take part in while on the server is roleplaying with others, events that are server-wide, and also small ones that players have made to try to develop more lore into my characters. Another thing that I used to take part in while on the server is gangrp though this has become a thing that I got bored of and for a long time I’ve wanted to try a faction that interested me and the kpd faction was one of those factions, as I’ve already been two factions on the server such as the government faction as a governor and the school as a teacher, so I’d also like to try something new and out of these factions.

Playtime:
xXXuanderXx

xXXuander05Xx

Schedule:
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
2pm - 12am3pm - 12am3pm - 12am5pm - 12am2pm - 12am12pm - 12am12pm - 12am

What is your motivation for applying?:

One of the biggest things that have motivated me to apply for this faction, is that I want to have a new experience within the server as in the past, I have been in a few factions such as the government faction, sports and teacher faction and I want to expand more into the emergency side of the server and during my times on the server. The KPD faction is a faction that I’ve always had to interact with due to spending some of my time on the server gangrping though also just because I’ve interacted with some that I made friends with over the years.

Another thing that has made me want to apply for this faction is my overall interest in the KPD faction as I’ve had the experience of being on the opposing side of them and being the criminal which can sometimes come with a whole lot of roleplay experiences but can also be limiting due to thing such as felonies and morals the characters you create can have. One thing that I would be able to do while being in the KPD faction is create a character that is able to develop a different way and differently to a character who might be in crime, government or even school faction as the officers deal with so many different things compared to people in these factions, allowing me to take my character in a different direction and also would help build more lore into the character and also let me overall take part in more roleplay experiences within the server and become more involved within the community.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

IRL
Although I do not have the greatest knowledge of what the police do outside of school roleplay, I still know a few things that they do, one of the these things being responding to calls for things such as crimes or even fires as their job roles just like in schoolrp is to make sure that people are safe and to catch those who are committing crimes. Another thing that they do that outside of schoolrp is things such as detective work this is normally when they look into crimes to try and figure out a lead for someone who has committed a crime eventually ending the case and catching the culprit, along with this they also have things such as raids on places for many sorts or reasons or even searching a place to find any incriminating evidence on someone that can be used against them, although they would need the right paperwork to do so.

Along with this, in real life they are their to deter people from committing crimes but are also people who should help guide and show those into a better life instead of doing something like committing a small crime which could lead to more severe ones later on down the line. The police are there to protect the city, keep peace and stop things like public riots or gatherings that can turn violent or agressive.

Overall the police in real life have much similarities to the KPD within Schoolrp as they have near enough the same jobs and goals.

SRP
Due to spending a lot of time on SRP and interacting with the KPD on many occasions, I have a lot more knowledge of what they do. Along with this, as I was in the government faction a while back I know some of the parts that intertwine with one and other. One of the main things being the trials and on rare occasions speeches that the officers will go to ensure that there is no riots or crime taking place.

Basic things the police do

Patrols - This is one of the most basic things that an officer will do with the KPD and they can even do it while they are cadets as long as they are with another member of the force who is a higher rank than them. When on patrols, the officer will go out in a group of any amount and patrol around the city making sure that no crime is taking place and if a crime is being commited they will make their way to it and deal with it, rather arresting the individual or something else depending on the crime or if they are just bothering someone.

CCTV - CCTV is a big thing within the KPD faction as it allows the officers to find out what crime is taking place and what exactly is happening around the city without leaving the station. Along with this, the plugin that the KPD have access to allows them to sese through the camera’s from a live point of view and will help them respond to the crime in an appropriate fashion, although to access these camera’s they will have to go to the camera access area in the station. Due to the plugin, they would also need to use the information given to them by callers to pinpoint the exact location of a crime and then they will use this information to respond to the crime or catch the criminal. It is also used when finding those who are wanted for committing a crime previously.

Deskwork - This is another basic thing that the officer’s can do while in the KPD station as they will sit at the front desk and do a few things. One of the main things that they will do while as the desk is dealing with bail’s rather this be someone asking about one or a bail being paid for, along with all the other information that they can get about bails. An additional thing that the officers will do if they are working at the desk is taking reports that people have made and then file them, which will later be used maybe within a case or if it’s solid evidence to arrest someone they will go out of their way to do so. Finally they will also take reports that are actively going on, so if someone runs in and tells a officer about a crime, they will get other officers with them to respond to the situation.

Responding to calls - One of the things that the KPD are most known for are responding to calls that the citizens of Karakura make. While on the call, they will gain the right information from the person calling then respond appropriately to the situation. One of the most common calls they may get is assaults but they will also have to respond to things like criminal events that may have been reported or taking place. Finally they may also just simply respond to someone asking a question or if someone is in need of an officer at the front desk.

Arrests - These are one of the most basic things a cop will do and they will do this for a variety of reasons along with choosing the length depending on the charges that have been given to the criminal, along with the price of the bail and time.

Criminal trials - Criminal trials are spmething that can happen against an officer if the inmate that has been arrested pleads non-guilty to the crime they have been charged with. If this happens, the arresting officer will have to talk to a lawyer and give over the sufficient evidence of the crime the criminal has commited along with attend the trial as the defence against the opposing side since they are the arresting officer. While officers that are not taking part in the defense will stand inside or outside the courtroom to ensure that everything is going smoothly and peacefully.

Codes - The KPD and EMS both have codes, that correlate to different meanings. These are used to communicate with eachother in the faction without anyone outside of the faction knowing what they mean. They are used in many different situations, one of the biggest ones being code zero which is used in emergency situations where someone is seriously at risk and will alert all officers to the current location. Overall, each code has a different meaning that is use to talk to other officers and ems workers without any civilians knowing them.

Crime levels - Depending on the amount of crime that has taken place within a select amount of time, the crime level around Karakura maybe raised. The crime levels can affect many things that happen within the KPD, one of these things being the equipment that they take out on a patrol. Other things that can cause this to raise high is crime events or multiple big things going off at once.

Interogations/Questionings - Sometimes, an officer may have to detain a member of the public or even call them up asking if they are able to come in to for questioning. This questioning may sometimes revolve around a crime that has been reported or even been commited by the individual. Upon being interrogated they will be asked a series of questions related to the crime that the officer is trying to investigate, during this time other officer are able to watch it throw a viewing window that is one sided, allowing them to all gain evidence from the person being interrogated.

Rankings and Division

Cadet

The Cadets are new officers that have just been accepted, they have limitations. One of these not being able to leave the station. It is the first rank for everyone and when you obtain this rank, you’ll be given the basic items:
- Police baton
- Handcuffs
-Police radio
- Stun gun/Taser
-Gas mask
-Breathalyzer
-Pepper spray
-Body Camera
-Luminoil spray

Patrol officer
A patrol officer is an officer that has just passed their exam and are now official a member. This rank gives them the ability to do new things such as leave the station along with respond to calls when they need to.

Corporal / Detective constable
Corporals are members of the KPD who have shown that they are active enough, along with worthy enough of a promotion. They are dedicated members of the KPD and have proved themselves to make this rank, along with they they have the ability to go into the detective division that allows them to do a different things compared to the main division such as investigate a crime and a whole lot more. At this rank they gain the ability to use a crowbar when it’s necessary and it becomes a part of their equipment.

Sergeant/Detective inspector
This is a rank that you gain once you’ve shown that you are dedicated and proven they’re worthy of the promotion . This is a rank that is gained before becoming a higher up and during this rank, officers gain access to a tranquilizer gun, along with this to gain the rank, i’m pretty sure they have to take another exam.

Lieutenant / Detective Chief Inspector
Lieutenant is a rank only three members of the force can hold on one time, upon obtaining this rank you are seen as a higher up and hold new responsibilities such as people going to you about certain situations or icly issues. Just like any other faction higher up, they will help manage the faction and overall have more of a say in changes that may need to be made like the emergency level. Upon obtaining this rank you receive the police cruiser which is a four seater car used to respond to calls.

Captain / Detective Superintendent
The captain is teh second in command of the main division and is also a higher up of the faction, it’s a one of one role that is held by one of the most trusted and dedicated people in the faction. They may have extra duties sometimes such as delivering speeches that are rare but have taken place in the past.

Commissioner
The Commissioner is the highest ranking member within the faction and also is a 1 of 1 rank that is owned by the current faction lead. They are responsible for picking out the new officers along with making changes and running the faction.

Equipment

This is a list of equipment that officers get access to upon joining the faction, unless they are unlocked through rank ups which has been previously stated in the rank section.

Physical items

Baton - The police baton is a physical item that every officer will carry on them for situation where a taser or tranquilizer maybe rendered useless or unsafe. The baton has the following stats:
- Muggable
- Two hit Ko like other blunt weapons.
- To be used it needs to be actioned to pull out unless they are out of range.
- Close-range weapon (2 block range)

Police Radio - The police radio is a radio that is used to communicate with other officers in the faction along with the members of the ems. This radio also had a code 0 button on it that will alert all cops that something serious is going on and will tell them the location of the current officer. The stats are as follows:
- Waterproof
-Can be broken by blunt or sharp weapons
- Cannot be mugged

Breathalyser - This item is used to test if someone is drunk and are in need of help and fining for breaking the law. Once actioned to be use the player who it’s being used on will have to /it drunk percent and it cannot be mugged.

Police badge - Like other factions, this is a badge that proves your character is an officer icly. To use this, you’d simply right click on someone like any other ID and it cannot be mugged too.

Taser - This is one of the most basic items that an officer is given and is gained upon joining the faction. This weapon is used to render criminals harmless, however it’s effects only last for 60 seconds before they become unstunned, however upon being used majors are obtained on the officer. The stats are as follows:
- 8 block range and cannot be used in water
- Cannot be mugged

Pepper spray - This is another item that the officers carry on them, upon using it on an individual who isn’t using a gasmask, it will blind them for 60 seconds and after being used all actions must be honored. The stats are as follows:
- Two block range and no roll required.
- Has 3 uses before it’s no longer usable
- Cannot be mugged.

Crowbar - This is another item that the officers get access to although only after a certain rank. The tool is used to pry open doors during raids or to save people from a situation where a door maybe locked shut. The stats are as followed:
- Two hit Ko .
-Has a two block range.
- can pry open doors.

Riot shields - This is a piece of equipment that goes along with the officers riot gear, mainly used when something serious is taking place or during a raid. They are also used during events when needed such as a major criminal one. The stats for the riot shield are as followed:
- In the main hand, the officers won’t be able to use offensive tools and any side attack or front attack is blocked.
- In the off hand, the shield provides no defensive or offensive abilities but allows the officer to use offensive attacks from other items.
- One block range.
- Can be stolen if the officer is unconscious.

Tranquilizer - This is an item that the officers receive upon gaining sergeant rank in the faction. The weapon fires darts that will knock out the target upon impact, rendering them unable to do anything for two minutes. The stats are as followed:
- Knocks a player unconcious for two minutes
- Requires an action to reload two darts if in range.
- Can’t be stolen
- Has a thirty block range

Police Bike - This is a vehicle that is used to quickly travel around and arrive to scene’s of a crime if needed. This vehicle is unable to be stolen and is a one seater allowing only one person to respond to the call quickly unless multiple officers have them.

Police Cruiser - This is another vehicle that the police have access to after the lieutenant rank is achieved by the officer. The vehicle allows the officer to once more quickly arrive on the scene though it’s different to the bike as it allows up to four people arrive at a time as it’s a four seater car.

Gas mask - This is a mask that is used to block harmful glasses from entering the officers lungs, it’s mainly used if tear gas is deployed so it doesn’t effect the officer and the target. The stats are as followed:
- Can be mugged.
- Neutralizes the effect of pepper spray.

Handcuffs - This is an item that is used upon arresting a player and must be actioned to do so. They don’t have much use other than arresting someone and the stats for them are as followed:
- One block range
- Can’t be mugged
-Requires and action and roll if the player is resisting.

Itemrped items

Luminol spray - This is a spray that is accessible to all on duty officers and allows them to identify blood on surfaces, such as weapons or masks. The only time it does not work is if the item has been cleaned by bleach and water and due to it being itemrped it cannot be stolen.

Disposable latex gloves - These are accessible to all officers that are on duty and leave no finger prints behind. Allowing a scene not to be contaminated or item if they need to investigate it.

First-Aid kit - This a small-sized medical kit use in dire situations such as when an ambulance or the ems are not available straight away. Upon this item being used it will grant another 5 minutes to a bleed-out timer.

Fingerprint scanner - This is used to scan a suspects finger and will let the officer know if the sample has matched the targets results.

Body Camera - This is a constantly recording and live streaming waterproof camera, that is attached to an officers uniform. All of the recordings from the camera can be gained from the cloud data base and there is also no way to turn it off or removed. Although it can be destroyed by 2 hits by a blunt weapon or one singular stab.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The KPD faction plays an important part within the server. This is because they are created to bring more realism to the server, one of the major things that they combat within the server is the crime and gangrp factions. As without this faction crime wouldn’t really work properly as there wouldn’t be the risk of getting caught and losing things. Although the KPD are not just around for combating the criminals, they are also around to do basic things such as protect the public from things such as animals and as of recent ghosts. They might do these things in different ways such as forcing the people away from an area for ghosts or even tranquing an animal but they are there as an emergency response team when needed. They also play a major part in events, crime or non-crime based as they tend to deal with issues that may arise such as at one event lots of bears broke loose and their job was to capture them and keep the public safe.

Overall they are an important part of the server as the are an emergency response team that ensures the safety of others and bring more of a roleplay experience to those who are on the server.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

I am understanding of this and will attend any training that is held while I’m online.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
“My name is Angelo Veit Lowe.”

How old is your character (if accepted)?:
“I am twenty nine years old.”

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
“I am a male and my pronouns are He/Him”

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
College Bachelors

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
“I currently know three others languages besides japanese. I know my language of origin which is german along with Japanese sign language and Korean.”

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Physical looks

Basic description - At first glance, Angelo would look like any other member of the public. There are a few features that at first glance would stand, one of these being his raven colored hair that seemed to be all over the place, though as if it was intentional. His deep blue eyes, seemed calm and welcoming, showing no sort of hostility towards anyone. Although Angelo can sometimes look scary due to his height, he’s a kind soul and would rather protect someone that do harm to them.

Scars - Upon further inspection, Lowe seemed to have a few scars that were littered around him. The one that seemed to stand out the most was a scar that sat upon his face, positioned directly under the base of his eye, seemingly telling story a story of something that may of happened. Upon close inspection a noticeable lightning scar would be barely recognisable due to the tattoo of a snake that seemed to hide away most of the damage of the strike.

Tattoo - Angelo has a singular tattoo on his body and there is no real meaning behind it other than it was gained after the male was struck by lightning in his early twenty’s. He simply didn’t like the look of the scar so tried his best to hide it with a simple tattoo of a snake.

Behaviour
Angelo is a very outgoing person and loves socialising with people, although at time the raven may stand off to the side and out of the public. He wouldn’t mind someone approaching him to chat or even make friends with, sometimes while being in a large group of people or even trying to talk to a large group. Lowe might end up freezing up or even finding it difficult to talk to everyone due to his nerves getting the best of him, although he tries his best to push himself out of his comfort zone and do what has to be done.

Disabilites/mental illness
As of current Angelo doesn’t have any sort of disability that stops him from physically being able to do something, although coming close to nearly losing his eye sight once along with getting struck by lightning. He was lucky enough to remain with his ability to see and move his arm still, although weakened. All that remains is a visible scar on his right arm and under his eye.

Weakened Right Arm - Due to the lightning strike that had struck Angelo in his early twenty, the male sometimes struggles with lifting heavy things or even the simplest of objects. This is because the lightning strike had damaged the nerves in his arm making it significantly weaker although he still uses it, Angelo learned to use his left hand making everything easier.

As for mental disabilites, Angelo has two of them that are currently diagnosed and effect his everyday life, although not serious they are still there and effect him in certain situations.

Anxiety - This is a mental disorder that effects Angelo in his daily life and can lead to certain situations being too much for him, making him rely on the people that are closer to him to do something, rather this being something simple such as ordering something from a shop or just walking up and talking to someone. He tries his best to not let it effect him but sometimes it slips through and everything can get a little too much.

OCD - This is another metal disorder that effects the man in his daily life. Although not severe, the way things are layed out can cause the disorder to trigger, for example if a desk was messy or even something was out of it’s place. Angelo would stop the things he’s doing if it’s not major and would fix it, aligning everything up and ensuring it’s in a state of perfection.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
“Casual and a professional situation, two opposing things. I can joke around in one and have to be serious in the other although I’d prefer to be casual with everyone, being professional is needed especially when having a job so serious. Life could be a risk if i’m not serious or people who shouldn’t be in danger could be.”

In a professional situation, Angelo’s demeanor would be serious. Doing everything as if he was some sort of soldier at work, due to this he might not be as lively as normal due to the situation needing him to be serious and alert. During the time of the situation, Lowe would not be the type to crack out jokes or even do anything fun for that matter as if it’s during something such as a patrol or responding to a call someone could get hurt or seriously injured due to the way he acted, possibly costing him is job.

However, in a casual situation, Angelo would find himself being rather light-hearted along with cracking more jokes around fellow co-workers and friends if the time seems fit to do so. While sometimes the raven might stand off to the side and hide away from a crowd, he is a social person and will push himself out of his comfort zone to get to know those around him. This slowly helps him build on his own confidence and helps him build relationships with those that he surrounds himself with. If the person that Angelo was talking to was a civilian within the town, he’d uphold the professional behaviour although would remained more laid back and less serious as the situation would not call for it.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
“Co-workers and teamwork, something that goes hand in hand. As a member of the police force I should be trying my best to work with other officers and keeping clear communication as it is necessary while working with other officers.”

Views on co-workers
To Angelo, his co-workers are seen as a team, people that he could be striving to have good communication with. This is because they are people that he is working side by side with while on the job, along with this they are apart of his team and are people that should be relied upon when situations get dire. Lowe himself know’s everything is not possible when just working on his own, his co-workers are there to stand by him and help him. Adding onto this, Co-workers are also people that Angelo has the potential to befriend and build deeper bonds with as being distant from the people you work with could lead to not realising that they maybe acting different due to something, this could effect their work and teamwork.

Views on Teamwork
Angelo see’s teamwork as something that goes hand in hand with his co-workers, a key part of making the job as an officer go smoothly and successfully as not everything can be done alone. Lowe takes teamwork seriously and tries his best to communicate properly with others as while working such a difficult and dangerous job, teamwork can make situations safe for everyone involved rather this be his own co-workers or civilians of Karakura. Teamwork is a must have in these lines of work to him and if necessarily needed, he’d go out of his way to figure out ways that he can improve upon his teamwork rather this be just by helping with smaller things or working on his communication skills.

What's your character's backstory?
Home life

At a young age, Angelo’s family always had issue’s with money. Struggling to pay for the most basic of things, they constantly dealt with so many struggles such as even paying for the rent of their home. This was due to the mistakes that his dad made while younger, as his father was a gambler who went into debt due to taking out loans trying to make more of them. Though everytime the male tried it was a flop and this later left most of the adults within Angelo’s family to work and save up just so they could make it by daily, upon his thirteenth birthday, Angelo had decided to take up a job as a paper boy within his local town to help his family deal with difficult times. Although Angelo had other plans for when he was older, such as becoming a reporter this was just a step in getting there. His kind and caring attitude only made him work harder as his family was everything to him and helping them out was his only intention.

A few years down the line, Angelo’s family had saved up enough to start a small tailoring business in which they made outfits and even cosmetics such as scarfs, gloves and so on. This allowed some of the members of his family to relax a little, gaining a job within the small business that was created, although Lowe decided to finally drop his job as a paperboy and pursue his dream of becoming a reporter.

The incident

At the age of eighteen, Angelo was one day walking the streets of Munich at night. In which he ran into a male around his own age, who was being threatened by another person. The raven at first thought this was not his issue, leaving the two to bicker though things quickly escalated as the two started throwing hand and Angelo himself didn’t have any sort of phone on him so calling the police was not an option in this situation. . . And then that is when a weapon was pulled out. Angelo was caring person, yet a striking instinct of survival lingered within his head. He took a few minutes, deciding if he should intervene with the situation. After the short lived mental battle. Angelo ran over at full speed tried grabbing the arm of the individual with the weapon, screaming at them to run the opposite way. Due to this, Angelo nearly lost his eye as the knife that was pulled on him was used by the attacker against him. After a long hardened fight, cops later ran onto the scene as the initial victim of the attack had called them, saving Angelo’s life and causing him to have much appreciation for them.

After the whole situation had taken place, Lowe had to do all the usual procedures like explaining to the cops what had taken place. This situation left him rather shocked and static as he looked back on the potential mistakes that could of happened. A common question that the male had asked himself though was why? Why did he step in and defend a stranger that he’d not even met before.

The aftermath

A week had passed since the whole incident and the question still seemed to drift on Angelo Lowe’s mind. Why had the male jumped into save a stranger? The raven seemed to have left it down to the fact that life was something that should be valued and seeing someone at risk caused an automatic response from him. Eventually the male was contacted by the officers that had helped save him from the criminal with the knife, thanking him for helping someone as it could of really gone south and caused someone to lose their life, this although a small had lit a spark inside Angelo. Nobody had really ever thanked him for a single thing that he did, not even his family it made him feel a sense of worth in a world he was so small in and overtime Angelo had thought about a change in career paths due to this incident. Once the male had finished school, College was an option that he’d decided to take and study in criminology. Finishing his degree a few years later, Angelo was now ready to get a job within the world.

Karakura Japan
When Angelo was around twenty eight, his family decided to relocate to Japan, which at the time was due to a new business opportunity that the family had been offered. Although Angelo Lowe didn’t find much interest in this due to the fact that he was stuck on his dream of one day becoming a officer. After all the hard studying that he’d gone through in germany, he wasn’t far off that dream all the male would have to do is search around for a place that was looking for new officers. Over and over again the memory vividly played in his mind, causing him to want to apply for the police as soon as he arrived within Karakura. Although this wasn’t the case due to the raven having a new environment to adapt to, this was his first time in a foreign country and many things had to be learned such as the cultures and town of Karakura. During the time that man had spent getting use to such things, he started training daily implementing a daily routine at the gym. Allowing himself to keep in shape ready for when he was going to apply for the role of an officer as one of the main things was making sure he was ready.
Once time had passed and all of these things were checked off his list, Angelo decided to step up and apply to be apart of the police department, hoping that he’d get a chance to protect the community.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
“It is illegal to carry and sort of bladed weapon on you in Karakura, if you are found to be in possession of one then you would be arrested for possession of illegal weaponry and maybe other charges if the weapon is used.”

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
“Five medical items that someone is allowed to carry on you without having a prescription could be Parecetamol, Cough syrup, Wooden cane, an Eye patch and MultiVitamins. Although there are a few more that people can carry on them without being in possession of these items.”

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

“Upon seeing my co-worker physically abusing an inmate, I would first of all rush to the inmate and tell my co-worker to back off them before telling them to leave the cell and get away from the current inmate. After that the next thing I would do is to go look at the camera’s along with bodycam footage of the officer assaulting them to get a full grasp on the situation to understand why it happened in the first place as there could of been a reason that I might of missed. If the situation was the inmate assaulting my fellow co-worker first, then I would add an extra charge of assault on a government official. However if this was not the case and it was the officer that provoked the situation and was the one who started the problem, I would gather all of the necessary evidence needed before passing it onto a higher up of the force letting them deal with the rest of the situation.”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

“If I see my co-worker being assaulted, I would quickly asses the situation and see if I could deal with the people assaulting them along. If it was only one or two people attacking my fellow officer without a weapon, I would draw my taser instantly before yelling at them to back away. If they do not listen and ignore my warning, I would aim my taser before tasing them, rendering them harmless. However if a weapon such as a katana or pocket knife was involved I’d immediatly radio for backup, letting the other officers know that there is an officer being attacked by deadly weapons and if it get serious I would click the emergency code zero letting all officers know something serious is happening. Along with this if it was a big group of people, I’d also radio for extra backup as I would not be able to handle them alone without help. Once the culprits have been apprehended, they’d all be given charges of assault on government offical and depending on the scenario they may get additional charges. Though overall in these types of situations the public and my co-workers safety would be prioritised.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

“Discovering that my co-worker is corrupt, my first instinct would be to gather the proof by simply recording on something such as my phone or bodycam so that I have physical evidence of the situation and them trying to help a criminal organization, while doing this I would ensure to hide out of the way so that I don’t get caught. Once I have gained enough evidence proving that the officer is corrupt and helping a criminal organization, I would pass it onto a higher up of the force ensuring that they have been dealt with in the proper fashion.”

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

“Hearing their offer, I would swiftly decline it before telling them that they are under arrest for bribery of an officer. Once in the cell, I would fine them for trying to bribe me along with adding their other charges onto the system. Another thing I would do before leaving them in the cell is explaining to them that bribing an officer does not help them with the crime they’ve commited. Overall, I’m an officer of the force and I would reject any bribe that maybe offered as I have standards to uphold so I do not get fired.”

Extra notes: I’d like for my college tag to be moved to my alt slot if possible.

Attachments

• 1728438804158.png
    1728438804158.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 317
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
PENDING
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to place your application on PENDING.

Why have I been placed on Pending?
Your application was temporarily placed on pending for its future reviewal at a
later date during a future application wave because of the following reason:
We liked your application, but we currently have no open slots.
During next wave, we will review your application as long as you're still willing to
join the faction. However, you won't have to re-apply to be eligible for the next wave.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Hirathex) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread