xqvzie
Rich
Out of Character | Basic information

What is your in-game name?:
xyooniii

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
! yoon#8596

Do you have a microphone?
Yes! Though I rarely speak due to personal reasons, I will if I have to though.

List your timezone and country:
GMT+8 / UTC+8 | Philippines

How active are you on the server?:
I'd rate myself a 7/10, judging by how I usually play on srp for at least more than 5 hours.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
Never been banned, I'll be trying to keep it that way.

Link any past applications below:
ACCEPTED - RECEPTIONIST APPLICATION [RECENT]
ACCEPTED - COUNCIL APPLICATION [OLD]
DENIED - LIBRARIAN APPLICATION [OLD]
DENIED - COUNCIL APPLICATION [OLD]

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:
Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've recently been looking for a new role to apply for, I was also motivated to apply so I could explore SRP, as an average SRP player, a few people that I know also has applied for these kind of roles, so I also decided to try and apply to see how it goes.

Do you have any plans for your spot or character with this role?:
Not at the moment, though my character would look forward learning what to do and use with this kind of information! In a good way of course.

Are you aware that if you falsely accuse, imprison, or sentence someone you will lose your role?:
I am fully aware of what the results of my actions will lead to.

Do you recognize that you cannot be corrupt in any way? (Being bribed, being biased, etc):
Yes I do, I acknowledge that recognizing and seeing this things must be ignored and not tolerated.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
I am very aware with the rules that is needed to be followed.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
I am very much aware of the current laws of Karakura.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
I've seen and heard what they usually do, already knowing the information that are needed, so it's a yes.

Summarize what your position does in the town:
A judge is a position that the law has given to certain and loyal adults | Judges are individuals who understands the law and helps solve issues that are made between two persons who needs help with something they cannot do themselves, judging fairly and unbiased with the situations.

In Character | Questionnaire

Full Name:
Yoon Tae-Namaah

Preferred name & Title:
Tae | Ms. Tae

Current age? (25+):

Past job experiences?:
Receptionist | Age of 25-26
Councillor | Age of 16-18

What plans do you have for the town?:
I plan on making the town more friendlier, in every way I could, and help make and support decisions as judges do, while sharing my own ideas and own thoughts based on the current situation, as my character observes people's actions and words. while getting rid of the horrid citizens of Karakura in a professional, yet good way.

What jobs will you execute with this position?
As a judge, I will decide to whether or not the person is guilty or not-guilty, with the use of proof and information that was given, and to present my thoughts and ask necessary questions if they're gonna be guilty or not.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
Atheist

How did you get into politics?:
I found interest in politics when I was 19, the year 2012 specifically. I was looking for a job around the time and figured I wanted to learn politics so in-case I apply for something which politics are needed, I'll be ready to do so, which is why I learned the common things that are needed to be learned and few more subjects about it. Learning about it was a bit difficult at first, though I of course sooner got used to it the longer I've learned. I found an interest in politics since I had an old friend who was a judge, which influenced me and made me even more interested in politics itself.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
N/A | Clear Background

Nationality & Born location:
Korean - Japanese | Korea, City of Seoul

Native languages: Japanese - Korean
Foreign languages: German - English - JSL (?)

Last edited:

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however we have decided to deny your application.​

Users who are viewing this thread