players online

Yaku's Introduction ^^

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Hello.

Even tho I have been here for 6 years I have not made a introduction or a character bio or... participating much in the RP of school RP.
While you might have seen me on various threads, discord or even on the server, you might not know who i'am behind the avatar so I thought it was time to introduce myself to the community I have been lurking for so may years.

I found the server at random has a teenager while browsing NameMC. I had at that point never played any roleplay servers and was interested what it was all about. I quickly found out I wasn't very good at roleplaying but I still found some very lovely people that I hanged around with. A month or so later I found a screenshot thread made by a user named Hiro that took some really cool screenshots of various locations. I loaded up a shader that my computer could handle and took some of my own and posted it on a thread that is by this point the most viewed non-staff thread on the forum: https://schoolrp.net/threads/yhs-shader-pictures.878/

I found abit of a calling to screenshoting people, events and locations around schoolrp. I didn't have much in the roleplay department, but through time and effort I collected a library of moment and places that I still hold close to my heart. This went on for about 1-2 years until my computer broke and life needed more attention.

I have now come back, 4-5 years later. I have gone back to my previous hobby of capturing the world of schoolrp with a more or less new community. While I have always taken a certain enjoyment from capturing the world of schoolrp and the community, I do miss something: having people to interact with.

I'm new to the now active community, but I hope that some might be kind-hearted enough to learn me the ropes of schoolrp and strike up a conversation if you see me walking around or on the discord server. I hope to see you around, even if your nickname confuses me of who you are ^^

-Yaku

Users who are viewing this thread