mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

year-due introduction - tractionz/s0urroll/jonajere4

jonajere4

Level 6
hey guys its jona (You might know me by my assortment of different names, such as jonajere4, foreseer_, tractionz, s0urroll, ne8e, stalkinwaves, beckuz)

I joined SRP around a year and a half ago ish, there isn't really much of a story behind it, I kind of just got bored and decided to join this cool feather client server called "Roleplay hub", and ever since I have basically been playing SRP as my main game for quite some time.

Now, I have had numerous, NUMEROUS interactions with all kinds of groups and factions throughout my time here, however, I will say that if I did mention every single one (however all important to me), this introduction would probably be longer than a specific man's 52 essays. With that, I'll mention some of the MAIN main things that I have experienced throughout my time here in SRP;

Kyogoku-Shiryo
Literally the best gang I was ever in, amazing community, we did so much fun stuff, and we were lowkey pretty cool (I have an extreme bias to Kyogoku's achievements, I do know it was defo not the best at the time but I like to believe it was)

HS-FOOTBALL
. . I'm still in it, it's been a really fun faction I can't lie, however I don't know why I am labelled as xadrian and harley texter outside of SRP :sob:

Now, there is a lot more stuff, however I am too lazy to write alldat (I am the reincarnation of darkXwalker). I don't really know what else to put here, however I will probably tweak this later on in order to include a more broad. . well, introduction.

Oh, yeah, I also play Shenzo Kiraga, a 5'11 in the day 6'2 at night hispanic boy that is really complex and basic at the same time, I don't know why I made him.
I also play Xadrian Keski, fun footballer, horrible boyfriend material
i ALSO play Katakuri Zianabaki, my gnag character that for some reason has more lore than any of my characters even though I made him like a month ago.
1717443033606.png1717443050801.png1717443070047.png
(pss, here are all of them, I also have some other characters but they are literally irrelevant like Valerie, which I only had like 2 interactions with.)
ok thats all for now bye bye!!
hehe ily pookies​

Attachments

• 1717443043684.png
    1717443043684.png
    374 bytes · Views: 3

Popo

Level 49
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
I am too lazy to write alldat (I am the reincarnation of darkXwalker)
I am lowkey too lazy to write allat about my gratitude to have met you in the first place, you're a cool guy with a lot of potential. Keep it up, #1 pookie bear

Users who are viewing this thread