Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Main: pockyfingers
Alt: seizvre

Account i’m applying with: seizvre

What is your discord username?
mattieishot

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity is usually a range of 4-5 hours daily on my main account, since I don’t use my alt account for much (until hopefully now!). I’m usually most active during the week from around 4:30pm to 9ish CST. Obviously this schedule will fluctuate depending on what I have going on OOCly, for example right now I have drama club after school every other day. (I’m the director this year, yippee!) Usually my time is decreased during the week but most of my weekends are free. I also would like to say that if I am accepted I will prioritize my EMS role during training, and then make sure to give each role a good amount of attention.

What is your timezone?:
CST (Central Standard Time)

List your current and past applications:
[ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pockyfingers-kpd-application.62804/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ilymalachis-surgeon-ems-application.54037/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/edited-toshio-nakamura-biology-application.50741/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-lang-application.48252/ |
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bbysick-spanish-application.54795/ |

[ Denied ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/toshio-nakamura-biology-teacher-application.50539/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/karakura-theatre-club.47908/ |
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-hospital-application-pockyfingers.61810/

List your current roles on the server:
My main account pockyfingers, is KPD and Grade 12 (both character slots.)
The aaccount I'm applying with, seizvre, is College Bachelors and Grade 12

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Prior to joining the police faction, my early days of SRP were mostly gangrp (this being probably early 2022) and then once I opened my options a bit I applied and was accepted into the Teaching faction. While I was in the Faculty I learnt a good amount of roleplay and how to properly format actions, how to make them look pretty etc. After that I applied for EMS which has to be my favorite faction I have ever been in, KPD being a favorite as well.

I thoroughly enjoy the roleplay aspect of EMS and even though I’d much rather be a surgeon, I’d like to take a chance and try applying for a doctor or psychiatrist. I also would like to see how different it is from being a surgeon, since I was in the faction prior to applying.

Since I have been in KPD for around half a year now, I’m happy to say my ability to describe situations and DetailRP has improved quite a bit, despite how much I actually do it. I see a lot more and get to be involved in the community much more than I ever was. I can say I honestly wasn’t the best at DetailRP when joining the hospital faction years ago, and I’m excited to show how much i’ve improved.

What is your motivation for applying?
90% of the time when I waltz my way into EMS, I’m reminded of how much I enjoyed being a surgeon in the past and the roleplay aspect of it. I’ve been putting off applying for a bit now just trying to get cadet training out of the way with KPD and now I feel like I’m comfortable enough where I am to expand my mind a bit more. I’d also like to restate that the times i’m usually on, there isn’t usually a lot of hospital workers on, which could benefit you quite a bit with me being active when others aren’t!

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor (or Vet, if that’s an option. That announcement was confusing, chat.)

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
In a hospital on SchoolRP, each division of the hospital (Paramedic, Doctor, Psychiatrist) each has an overseer or a lead of their smaller segment within the hospital faction.

A doctor on SchoolRP is usually the one who takes care of minor surgeries or illnesses, and pharmacy transactions of medications they’re able to distribute. There are specific medications that doctors can and can’t distribute depending on their medical field, and they can eventually choose whether or not they want to stay a Doctor or become a Paramedic.

Psychiatrists in the hospital field are the only ones who are allowed to prescribe psychiatric medicines and take therapy sessions, and set treatment plans for their patients. In return, they also cannot prescribe non-psychiatric medications.

Doctors or Psychiatrists have the option to eventually train to be a Paramedic, and then are given an ambulance and Mido. They’re also allowed to make house calls and go pick people up if they’re injured enough that they can’t be manually taken to the hospital just by being carried.

As Veterinarian is a new role, I can only assume that this role in the hospital is going to specialize in treating animals, as the name gives away. Vet’s usually do mundane tasks such as chipping pets or giving them check ups. However Vets can also help with healing animals, fixing their broken limbs and stab wounds, if need be I assume they can put animals down under circumstances.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge that while I am applying for this role, if I am accepted I will have to be dedicated to the position and prioritize it as I stated earlier.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Absolutely! I am well aware that if I am online during the time when training is held, I will be present, and if I don’t attend I will be punished accordingly.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
As common knowledge, any situations that are done ICly will not be taken OOCly, as well as OOC situations shouldn’t be brought into IC.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Salvador Maestre

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Cis Male | He/Him pronouns

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Masters degree in medicine and surgery

Character’s Nationality:
Colombian

Character’s Marital Status:
Single / Unmarried

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Pagan

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Spanish
Japanese

Backstory (100+ Words)
Salvador grew up in the capital city of Colombia, Bogota with two loving parents who always encouraged him to follow his dreams and pushed him to work toward his goals. As a child Sal always wanted to be a history teacher, fascinated by world history and his country, spending hours reading books and begging his parents to take him to museums. There was always another passion that he put above all others; ice skating. From a young age, Salvador was drawn to the ice, the cold never bothered him anyway.

Salvador’s parents were so supportive in this fascination with ice skating, that they eventually enrolled him in ice skating classes. He immediately took up the sport, quickly becoming one of the top skaters in the city. Sal spent every waking moment outside of school at the rink, perfecting every single move and technique possible. However, as Salvador grew older, he realized that his dream to make a living off his ice skating hobby, and being a teacher surely isn’t the highest pay. He decided to go back to college to study medicine.

Even though he was back in school and studying, he found solace in ice skating and he poured all his emotions into these passions. He knew he would eventually have to move out of his parents home and get a fresh start. With nowhere else to go, Sal packed his belongings and left Colombia, determined to find a place to live and be able to provide for himself.

Salvador heard rumors of an Island in Japan, an island welcoming to all different religions and ethnicities. After months of traveling, he stumbled upon the island and was greeted with the community that embraced diversity. Salvador quickly noticed that there were no ice rinks in Karakura.. So Sal quickly made friends and found a new passion; roller skating. Now on his off time he is seen skating around the town, no longer restricted by the restraints of an ice rink.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Salvador has a masters degree, majoring in Medicine and Surgery, he has been taking extensive online classes in different medical practices since he returned to college. As well as this, during college he took smaller psychology classes as he found the psychological aspects of the human mind utterly fascinating.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Salvador spent two years as a resident in Bogota, Colombia and 6 months as an intern while taking college classes.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, He was a resident doctor for two years in Colombia.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Yes, online classes on psychology and Veterinary.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Salvador is an extremely thin, scrawny looking male standing at 5’10. He has dark brown hair tied tightly into a high bun on his head. Sal has caramel tanned skin, always walking around with his head held high, a slight stumble in his step due to the fact he probably needs glasses.. Salvador loves showing off his nails that are very well cared for, usually painted black or dark green and henna that he’s decorated his hands with.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Salvador is a highly driven and often reliable source while on duty and off duty. He always has been and always will be dedicated to his job and will go above and beyond to make sure it's done right. On duty, Sal tries to keep a calm and quiet demeanor yet always emitting a confident glow, he usually is seen in an ER or talking with patient’s families in the waiting room. He takes his work very seriously and is always ready to help one of his colleagues. He is extremely organized down to every detail, playing constant attention to the tasks at hand and that they are completed correctly. However, off duty he is often found skating around the city, one of his favorite pastimes other than spending it with his friends of choice. He is an avid horror movie lover and a very active member of the community, volunteering wherever he feels needed. Salvador is always sure that he makes a positive impact wherever he goes.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Whether or not Salvador is with others or sat by himself, he makes sure he can get whatever job at hand done. Realistically a doctor should be able to perform surgeries and procedures on their own, and Sal does just fine. However if it comes down to it, he enjoys having his friends around to support them and he really enjoys the presence of others.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Although Salvador wanted to be a history teacher when he was a child, and had become very skilled in ice skating, he knew he wanted to help make a difference in people's lives above all. He has worked hard to make that dream a reality and has been working very hard in school to pursue his career in surgery. So into the future he plans on dedicating his life to his newfound profession and hopes to be able to provide for a family of his own.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Salvador has always been perceived as a bit hyper-active, but nonetheless a kind and generous person by everyone around him. He has a reputation for always being dependable and willing to lend a hand to anyone in need. He is known for always sharing what's on his mind, and random aspects of knowledge freely.

However, It isn't a secret that Sal isn't very fond of himself and is relatively hard on his own actions . He is always over-criticizing his own actions and expects more than what is possible to the best of his ability. Usually, he is very overly cautious and guarded, seeking to avoid making any mistakes that are humanly possible. This can sometimes lead him to becoming extremely focused on his work and Salvador doesn't even realize it. The people around Sal are often aware of this side of him and are supportive and understanding.

Additional note: If accepted I would like my college role moved to my secondary character slot if possible.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread