10RP
10RP
Rich
1711995313183.png

What is your Minecraft Username:

Main - 10RP
Alternate - madondrums

Describe your activity as a player of the server:

I would describe my activity as settled. Being that, I have come back into RoleplayHub more comfortably after taking a break for reasons that I will not go into on a forum page. Secondly, seeing that I have been accepted into a faction of the faculty team at Karakura High, I will not be leaving soon. On that note, becoming more mature, growing up to be a calm and reasonable teenager at the age of 15, and 16 this year. Thirdly, I have been playing this server for the most of 4 years now, thinking of the likes of people knowing who I would be while going around spawn or even roleplaying in general with others. Finally, the last thing to clarify my activity on the server is. I am getting to roleplay more than I have lasting more in my actions, talking and just having more of a better vocabulary to understand more about and around other people's stories, this drives me to play more on the server linking back to my overall activity on the server.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

- Accepted -

-Declined -

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
tenrp and yes I do have a microphone.

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

Of course, understanding also. If my work is not met to a benchmark that the Event Coordinator doesn't seem fitting or up to my level of work otherwise known as rushed, I may get a warning or strike from the team in an overall bad look for myself and the others in the team.

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:

My motivation for joining is to bring something different to SchoolRP, wanting to spread the word of others who don't have a voice to be heard. I want to bring happiness to all who join and play the server, wanting to let others enjoy and look forward to coming onto the server each day or whenever they come on in general. Wanting to bring new ideas and other ideas in total that might not have been brought up in the meetings or conferences that the event team have, if they have some form of this which I am mentioning. Sadly, mostly my behalf and benefit is to get my name heard more in the community of which I am proud to be a part. Wanting something more to do while playing the game of Minecraft can be another reason I want to join the Event Team. Another reason why I have the motivation of why I want to join the Event Team is that I want to show my love and work for something I have pride in and dedication to, wanting to show how I work in a team or on my own for whoever. I think that I'm a hard-working person all around, wanting the best for my education at this point and wanting the best for myself while applying for this Team. Wanting to try something new is always on my mind while applying for new roles and factions, just wanting to try and find something I would like to do is one key and main part while writing this application.

What makes you a suitable event team member:

- Faction position -

Seeing that I have got into a faction which I am choosing to stay in for long enough until they need me to quit and hopefully never. I agree that I am again suitable for the Event Team having that you can rely on me not giving up on something or not wanting to be in the Event Team anymore, being that If I was given this position in SchoolRP to make the most of it with the time I have. This tells others around me or others who see me how I put time into being the role and rank I want to be. Showing how hard work pays off, myself being an example. I can also mention that I'm reaching into other factions or exploring more options of roleplay, placing an application in shops and restaurants. I have been accepted to one which I'm now placed as a trial employee and want to make the most of the chance I have to work in this shop.

- Reputation -

If you told some players with knowledge of the other people in this community they might know me, otherwise 10RP. There are no bans or active warnings on the server to this date on my account, being both of them. Again, I'm a reasonable person to be made and placed on the Event Team, in my opinion. This comes from me being able to be a nice person in general and to everyone I meet on the server or just in VCs while on Discord. Finally, resting my case I never try and start anything to harass or cause anything negative to other players, even with the bad reputation that GangRP gets having myself explored most of my roleplaying time into when I first joined the server. Of course, I do make myself available for most of all ranges of Roleplays when I can.

- Writing -

When I started SchoolRP my vocabulary was awful but after playing this server I have come to use different words and look from a different point of view while actioning or just talking ICLY to others. This might be influenced by RoleplayHub and others on the server but I do take into account my schooling which I attend a high level of education which I do weekly. Branching from myself ranting, I have made my writing page in some tailoring Discords, starting this year around February. I am happy with my level of writing but do want to make it better for others to understand how I feel while roleplaying around the server more frequently. I am looking for how this comes back into how I could be suitable for the Event Team, showing that my ideas can range from writing lore-based events and coming up scenes which might impact with Karakura to many more silly and funny events that happen around the server.

- Overall -

Linking back to why I would fulfil on being suitable for being a member of the Event Team. I will make this clear again stating how I think I'm an honest and loving person to come to, being there for anyone and everyone and having the understanding to come up with new and creative ideas, being a member of the community for a while now knowing and thinking of new ideas that maybe sparked in my head one time or maybe have been waiting to be heard from. This all comes together for me to be a good candidate for the Event Team.

Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

The Police Chase of Karakura - Flash Event

1711994747327.png

Event Description

This would come as a shock to Karakura, a crash in the shopping district would draw the citizens to rush and surround this moment... Until. One car would race past, sparking a flash event of the Karakura police department chasing after the car which sped past. The chase would go throughout the map, ending to where it would be a closed-off area, which had the Karakura police department set up to catch the racers. The area would be closed off until people would again surround the area trying to get a glimpse of what would be happening. Finally, the Karakura police officers and whoever was on patrol would take the racers out of the car which they spent their time in while speeding down Karakura Avuene and more. Arresting them to bring them to the police station to make them feel shame for what they had done to the city, endangering innocent people's lives.

How will his event be planned out

This event will be planned with the two main factions leading this, Karakura crime and the Karakura police. These two factions and the Event Team will come together to find a date and time which is suitable for all to make this work properly and to perfection. The racers will be set up a block away from the car crash which will be just outside the Karakura Shopping district and will then come along that road turning past the family store for the KPD to catch them, a chase will happen. The chase will not last long for the KPD and the racers, two cars and maybe a motorbike will be chased by the Karakura police department's vehicles. This will end for the sake of this only being a flash event stopping til they both meet at the beach parking lot, are captured and taken to the police station to be seen by the rest of the public eye. Others with vehicles in this event may not use them near this event while the chase is happening, if they refuse they will get a warning or something along the lines of a telling off for reasons of not following staff instructions while an event is happening.

/event command

/event &4&l[!] &7The sound of a crash and tyre marks could be heard in the distance, sounding strange for a quiet and peaceful town. A bang would surround the air that filled everyone's ears... &lSMOKE &r&7would appear from the likes of outside the Shopping District, a &lFIRE grew while a vehicle lay slowly on the pavement of the street.

/event &4&l[BREAKING NEWS!] &f"Coming from Karakura today, a vehicle has crashed into the side of Apartment F1, laying on the side of itself. Come down to check it out but keep a safe distance away from the site. This is a good warning for all who have any type of vehicle, keep safe on roads." &7A roaring sound came from the forest and around came vehicles which looked to have many members of a race team approach the site of what happened. Fire blazed from the exhaust pipe... Finally, the vehicle would race off. What was that..?

/event &4&l[!] &7Police sirens could be heard with the sounds of tyres making sharp and rushed turns around the town of Karakura. Engines and sirens would create a tension which could be heard from miles away... Finally, it all stopped.

/event &4&l[BREAKING NEWS!] &f"People have reported on the reporting hotline that the vehicles which raced past the first incident have been on a wild chase around Karakura with the police department, both parties have met at the beach parking lot with the racers have been caught and taken away by the police on the scene." &7A pause broke out before more speaking came. &f"The Karakura police department has told us to tell the public that they are sorry for what these criminals have done by endangering the lives of the people, this is Karakura News signing off!" &7A pause would again come before it shut off.

Builds needed for this event

Nothing in general that would need building to happen, at most something to the side of Apartment F1 for a short while with police tape around it. Maybe if it could work a vehicle placed on its side of course being flipped from crashing onto the side of the apartment, as stated before.

How would this benefit the server and community

This could benefit the community adding a bit of spice and shine to what the other factions in SchoolRP have been getting up to. This can bring the server closer having nothing like this happen before when I have been playing, making something fun for the players on the server. Another reason could be that the Shopping District has not had anything done for it in a while, breaking this up with this mini-flash event could drive more people to think about the map and how it can be used more in roleplay opportunities.

Which factions will be involved

Karakura police, Karakura Crime / Racers and Karakura News.

Bakeoff - School Event

1711993924438.png

Event Description

This Event will be held in school, at school times. This will be a challenge for all students and faculty who can make the dish on what idea the SLT come up with. The SLT picks their favourite dish of choice and then all students have the chance when the timer starts to action out their work in making the dish for them to then bring it to the SLT, having them rate their work and how hard they detailed and worked with different styles or wording of writing while making that dish to be rewarded to whoever they think did the best. However, the SLT can not mark and go through three hundred plus students and their actions so this event will be server-wide to watch but only people from Karakura High Cooking Club can join and make their dishes having different classes and practice before the big day. Everyone meets in the gym, being built around the likes of the SLT looking to all of the people making the dishes. Later on, the reporters might come into the school and interview the people taking part and then finally the winner on how they made that wonderful dish and what they won.

This event will be based in school, having one big faction come together to make something. The SLT, Faculty and The Cooking Club come forward and meet to decide a date and time to make this work. Placed in the Gym, The cooks will be set a time to do their actions on how they will make a random dish that one of the SLTs will choose. No pre-actioning or writing out your actions before the big event, this has to be done while the timer is on. After the timer is finished, the audience will be presented with a dish by every cook that played in the show. Once that happens, the audience will vote on who did the best out of the people who participated. This vote will go to the overall score on who the SLT picks. There will be a voting system on who scores and wins the event, 5 points for finishing the dish in time, and 10 points for actioning the most actions in the time. More points will come from who the audience thinks won and then the final discussion from SLT on who they vote for the winning overall. When the players are doing their 'cooking', some reporters will come into the school and interview them about what they are making and will gather information for the school and the city of Karakura. Afterwards, they will interview the winner of the challenge and what they made with how they made it.

The winner will also get a prize for winning the challenge. This will bring more people to it, most of the Cooking Club will be interested in the yen and want to get some of the fame coming from it. The more people in the club who want to do the event the better. The prize will be 100,000 yen for the winner only.

/event command

/event &4&l[INTERCOM] &fIwao Akihito says "Welcome students of Karakura High today for a wonderful and bright challenge that is starting! Come along to the gym to watch a Bakeoff from the Cooking Club and then vote on who you think has done the best dish! You're welcome to go off to your lessons but remember, you will miss out on some yummy and tasty food that will be presented later."

/event &4&l[INTERCOM] &fIwao Akihito says "Hello students! I can gladly inform all of you that the winner of the Karakura High Bakeoff is _____! Make sure around school to give them a thumbs up and a lot of praise for what they have done."

The builds needed for this event would be something of stalls that ran along the gym, in their areas for the different cooks, these will face the stage where the SLT will be. Sadly, the stage will be removed or pushed out of the way of the event placing where the chairs are now putting a table where all the SLTs will sit and watch the other people do their cooking and baking skills. For the audience, they will still use the benches on each side of the gym, allowing everyone to watch. Furthermore, the faculty may roam around and freely make sure that no one in the audience is misbehaving even the cooks.

This will benefit the community because it will show more of what clubs can do in the school. I think that the clubs get pushed and shoved out of the way by the sports teams taking the glory and all the fame, believing that this will change or make a difference when the event rolls out. Putting a sort of spotlight out for the different clubs to make an impact with this event drives that factor a bit. Again, this brings more roleplay opportunities to others who want to join clubs or make something out of this server which can't be done on other ones around Minecraft.

SLT, Karakura High Faculty, Clubs.

Rats Rampage - Flash / Server-wide Event

1711993173067.png

Event Description

What is that smell coming from the forest sewers...!! Eww! It's rats running out with their cheese and running rampage around the city of Karakura!! Around one thousand plus rats have come running from the forest and the sewers around town making people's lives hell. Who sent them after us?! The Karakura News was swarmed by rats today none of their equipment was working because of the rodents eating the wires, and Karakura is in big trouble... People's apartments were getting raided by rats which they bolted in scaring the entire population of Karakura with it. Karakura police department was trying to get these rodents away from the rest of the city but nothing was working... nothing at all. Even the criminal underworld is having a bad time with all the sewers being shut off, the city came at peace because of rats, rats eh?!

Being this a flash event but server-wide, this will have to be planned well to make it work how the Event Team would like. Getting the KPD and the News factions in on this would be good making this more of an exciting but silly event but nevertheless, this is still a fun and a cool idea for an event if needed. Getting these two factions to play their part in this event is needed, having it spread more quickly to a wider audience in the server and then it can be used to the event's advantage. First, an Event Team member would start this off with a staff member giving the go-ahead with the event. Afterwards, the /event is handled with the event team member placing the rats down some played by the real event team members and the rest of the rats being Minecraft bots. Afterwards, the government will come out with a statement on how to treat this properly and correctly, giving the government faction a go at something in an event. This will most likely consist of the mayor or deputy mayor taking a speech outside the Town Hall.

/event command

/event &4&l[!] &7A slow whistle is heard from the sewers as then squeaking would come after it... It would grow louder and more clangorous until you heard it surround and engulf the air around you. Upon looking down, you saw rats running around everywhere, running to different buildings and destroying and nesting in walls. Karakura was in trouble...

/event &4&l[BREAKING NEWS!] &f"Rats running everywhere - Upon entering the city, beware of rats running across roads, pavements and more. Troubling for Karakura High and more factions in the city have had to close down for saf-.." &7The broadcasting would stop abruptly.

/event &4&l[!] &7Coming from the Town Hall today, gather round for the speech of the mayor for the reason why this city has been in a troubling state of mind today. The speech will be held now having the mayor wanting to get as much information as they can in the time that they have before this gets worse for the city of Karakura.

Again like the first, nothing really as it doesn't affect buildings. If you wanted you could build something coming out of the sewers or building a sewerage pipe that has exploded but in my opinion, that might be too much of something like a mini, silly flash event.

This could benefit the server and community by introducing players to more roleplay situations and more things to do while interacting on the server. This could also bring something more to SchoolRP, not seen anything like this before while being on the server for around 4 years now. This can come as a shock for most but something more thrilling for others. Wanting something different can be a good thing for most while wandering around the server having nothing to do. This can come off as another reason for how this could benefit the server, boredom. Boredom can be the biggest impact on why some of the player base has not come online today or the days after this, this might change this for something else to do like this mini-event boosting the players on the server.

News factions, KPD and Government factions.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. Whilst your application was good, it didn't stand out and we preferred to give other players the chance for the event team! Feel free to reapply next time.

Users who are viewing this thread