zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

18wounds
(other accounts: jeeellyy, bratphobia, chechiiv, chelfangirl1019, kizgii)

Discord Name & Tag:
ivette#7231

Previous bans:
None to date!

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity online varies and depends on the account I hop on and what activities or duties are available for me to carry out, but I am usually online for hours almost every day, maintaining a stable activity throughout all my accounts and its corresponding roles. I enjoy all my current roles and hope to be able to continue being able to roleplay them out with the friends I’ve made during my time as a member of SchoolRP and as well hope to be able to accomplish much more achievements and goals, so I know I will be playing on the server for many more months and possibly years to come.

Which timezone are you in?
EST - Eastern Standard Time

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

(jeeellyy) EMS Application - EMS Application | Psychiatrist | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(jeeellyy) Chef Application - Chef Application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(chelfangirl1019) Chef Application - (116) Employee Application!! | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(bratphobia) College Application - College Role Request | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(chechiiv) Maiden Application - womanlover1499 shrine app !! | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(chechiiv) Priest Application - Priest Application | SchoolRP (Accepted)

(Currently only in two factions such as EMS and Shrine)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation lies in what I’ve heard from my current friends in the police force as well as from what I’ve observed as a current EMS member and I’ve come to believe that I’d be able to fit into the force with its current members as I already get along with a few but seeing how everyone communicates with one another makes me want to be apart of it where despite the duties involved may be rather difficult and you have to be quick at processing the situation at hand, all the current officers do their best to help one another out whenever possible and I know that I will be able to adapt quickly with the help of those around me. I know that I will be able to rely on my higher-ups and friends to guide me and teach me the wrongs from rights so that I can improve as an officer myself as I slowly begin to get used to situations and procedures, improving my own knowledge and capabilities. I am and have been very interested in the activities done by the officers and the action involved in their duties which later had become something I've always wanted to be able to take part in and experience, from since my beginning days on SchoolRP but felt as if I wasn’t ready until this point after learning more about the department. I have fairly decent knowledge just like many others which can be learned from just observations but I’ve as well been interested in the talks within the emergency talk about what officers go through day to day and different procedures or scenarios they do which I’ve been noting down to help me learn further though my knowledge is still limited. I want to be able to increase my current knowledge and offer my determination, activity and hardworking attitude to become a long-term member of the KPD.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

CONDUCT AS AN OFFICER
Officers follow a strict set of rules while they are on duty regarding their own actions, their appearance and how they go about their tasks as well as how they answer emergency calls. Officers are expected to have natural hair with no obvious dye, slicked back or in a steady form so that it doesn’t get in their face while running or walking about, handling dangerous situations but as well have to be careful when showing up to the station with a perfect appearance where their uniforms would be shown as neatly ironed, no lint or wrinkles and so on. They have to look cleanly on the outside and be able to carry out their responsibilities with barely any mistakes or else it can lead to greater damages and severities. Although they can not be biased, are expected to be strict, stern and professional, they still have to be respectable, humane, fair and need to act as decent human beings against criminals or those who go against the law as they are simple humans as well so they should always resort to dealing with suspects in the least problematic way possible without causing an uprising or pushing a situation to become much more severe, only choosing the most dangerous course of actions when it is dire. Officers can not step out of their ranks’ limits such as speaking towards their higher-ups in a sarcastic or unserious attitude just because they think they have the power to be excused for their words or taking over situations even though they are not the commanding officer during that specific time.

RANK SUMMARY
Beginning as a cadet, you will be limited with what you can do but the main things that has to be pressured are that cadets can not go off-duty, can not go out of the station without a higher-up or two to accompany them and they are not official members of the force yet until they have passed their examinations in which will take around 2-4 weeks or else they are subject to demotion without being given another week chance unless a special circumstance arises. They are mainly stationed at the front desk or the CCTV room, handling reports and the citizens that come in because of their lack of training and experience so they are not trusted as much to handle more dangerous procedures. Once they are promoted to patrol officer, that is when they are allowed more freedom to head out on patrols with other officers and will be trusted more to handle emergency calls as soon as they come in and from there, every other promotion will be activity based and how well they do their job a part from becoming Lieutenant or joining the detective division in which I’m aware you have to pass another exam for but each role comes with new equipment and responsibilities.

PATROLS
There are not many differences when it comes to comparing patrols for an officer or an EMS worker where it is recommended you go in numbers instead of alone and you have to equip your “item of protection” or tool whether it's a taser, glock or a syringe. There are areas in which you must always have your taser out and it is usually areas that we can count as where the most criminal activities happen so they in time have become the most dangerous areas to patrol. While patrolling these areas, officers have to be cautious of each other's backs and surroundings as well of any blind spots and areas where they can easily be trapped in or even kidnapped from their group. I’m aware that in most cases it does not matter what rank you are when leading as long as your higher-ip approves of you leading the group and patrols don’t have to be just running, it can also be done on the police bikes or cars. The sewers and usually anywhere near a body of water are the areas in which officers do not have their tasers out and instead use their batons as it lowers the danger level of them accidentally tazing while in the water. I’ve also come to observe that officers have a code zero button on them in which they can press whenever they are in serious danger which a broadcast can be soon sent out to notify the other available officers to come on and help. Whenever faced with a serious situation that you know could end up in repraucations, it is always recommended you call for backup as it is safer in numbers instead of attempting to do things with a small group of people unless you know you and the officers with you are capable enough to deal with the situation at hand smoothly and safely.

ARRESTS/FINES/DETAINING
Though my knowledge on this is limited, from what I’ve observed concerning fines, most individuals are given verbal warnings first before being charged and some of these charges could include jaywalking, loitering or trespassing but they all vary in fine amount. For arrests, anytime you come upon blood on a mask, piece of clothing or weapon, the individual will always first be detained for questioning before proceeding with the arrest or if they have been affiliated with a major crime in which you need more information on to be able to draw a large picture. In any case there is no blood, and it is a normal arrest, an individual's charge will vary depending on the severity of their actions such as if they committed a major or minor crime where the bail and sentences will differ greatly but every extra charge that is not a fine or a weapon is an additional 15,000 yen. A comparison of a major and minor crime would be capital murder and assault against a government official against having a minor weapon on you or resisting arrest. If a ballistic mask or bat is found on an individual but they have a fake ID on them, they will be given back their items but if it is shown they have a past criminal record, they will be fined, and their mask or bat will be confiscated which are usually burned in the incinerator unless its a custom item.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
The police department is important to SchoolRP as it is one of the main factions that keeps the server balanced as well as active, keeping the criminal activity within Karakura minimal and at bay to their best degree. They are trained solely for the purpose of being able to fight against those who intend to do harm upon themselves and the civilians so to speak more on this, without this faction, there would be no justice system to protect the civilians and make sure that laws are followed which would only call for havoc, chaos and a possible end of the world situation just within Karakura itself. In order for one section to be balanced, there has to be an opposing side that will go against that section's conduct and morals where it as well would also give reason to the opposing side to continue their duties with meaning where in this case is the police department against crime activities.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge this but will be sure to note to myself that I should be cautious of my actions and words as well as activity so that I can continue being an officer for as long as I can.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I am applying knowing that I will put in my all and input 100% of my dedication to carrying out my responsibilities and duties that come with this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this but I will make sure to attend any and all training sessions when I am available or else, I will make sure that I am formally excused.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Juno Ōmori

Character's age (if accepted):
Twenty-Eight (28)

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female • She/Her

Character's Academic Background:
Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science as well as criminal justice.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
I am also fluent in Dutch!

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Juno has a pale complexion and orange hair that is short and natural, which in essence would be labeled as a ginger as it stretches all the way down to her shoulders. Her natural hair was straight, but it swayed side to side when she walked because it was styled like a 'bob.' Her hazel eyes are framed by a natural pink hue that covers her chubby cheeks and perked-up nose. She has a pear body shape with broad hips and a small bust, standing 5'6". She spoke with a pleasant, friendly tone in her voice but whenever she starts talking and goes into detail about topics, it's usually difficult to understand her since she usually talks too fast and jumps from topic to topic being kind of similar to as if you were trying to talk to a child.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Juno will always maintain the highest level of professionalism in professional situations, proceeding to maintain a serious outlook on whatever the situation is at the moment. Regardless of how hyper she is, she always does her best to stay on task and fulfill her duties in a timely manner. Juno is more expressive within herself in a casual setting such as telling stories, cracking jokes, being hyper, and doing things to make others laugh. She has moments when she is mostly confused and dozes off into space; daydreaming, though this is a common occurrence, perhaps too common. Aside from that, she does her best to keep others happy while remaining kind and respectful.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Juno has high admiration for every member of the force; it may take a little time for her to gain the trust of the other officers, but it won't be long as Juno hopes to become close to every fellow co-worker and become close enough to the point where they won’t hesitate to rely on or speak to her. Juno believes that teamwork is very essential because being a police officer isn't just a job for someone who is always alone, it's key to any major goal within the force whether it's to catch an entire gang or even for simple patrols. She hopes to inevitably form friendships with some of the other officers and maintain a comfortable yet professional lifestyle while on duty with them as well.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I am a leader, I know I am due to my upbringings as well as how similar I am to my siblings, being the oldest of the bunch. I grew up being assertive, organized and responsible, making sure that my younger siblings have a perfect role model to look up to and take after. I grew up with a stern father who would always tell me that no matter how low I feel, I should never show it because people will only take advantage of it and so I grew up with those words engraved into my mind and heart where no matter the times I fall and feel like giving up, I knew I’d only have to get back up or else who would guide my younger siblings while we’re separated from our parents. Growing up, I’d always take initiative in group projects, any club meetings or generally anywhere that I knew nothing would get done if someone doesn’t speak up and so I’d always muster up my own courage to lead my friends, co-workers and classmates, to make sure we were all on tract and were ready to put in our part of the work as we all worked towards a similar goal.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Juno, born in the year 1994 in the Netherlands as their families’ eldest child before gaining 3 more as the years past but Juno’s life could be seen just like any other eldest who grew up with expectations to be a good role model to their siblings, to take care of them and to become successful so that they don’t become failures, failing their siblings and family as what they do will be followed by those who look up to them and see them as a pillar of respect and professionalism. Juno has always wanted to make her family proud from the moment she gained her two twin baby sister and brother and became an age where her duties slowly began forming in her head as she hoped to teach her two siblings all she knew so that they too could become respectable individuals in the future and would be able to lead a professional life without the need of any others to hold them back, soon gaining one more siblings to look after. Growing up, Juno did everything she could to look good in front of her family and the people around her so that they’d praise her for all that she has offered to the community as their words gave her determination to continue pushing herself. Juno’s determination to live up to everyone expectations influenced her want in a profession that would surely change the community for the better but before she could acquire this, her younger sister Nadja and brother Tomohisa had decided that they could no longer keep up with their parents’ needs and wants so they decided to move away to live with their cousins at a young age and so being the protective sibling she was, Juno followed with them, leaving behind the life she made so heroically but she pushed on and thought joining the police force within Karakura was still a good option for her. She continued her studies in Karakura and never stepped down from any challenge but the stress had slowly swallowed her and she ended up becoming bedridden with a fever her first day at the academy which influenced her later decision to just focus on being able to improve her own lifestyle and her and her siblings’ finances, pushing them to do what she couldn’t just yet so Nadja became an officer before either of them in which Tomohisa and Juno soon later followed her a few years later after multiple ups and downs and a lot of serious thinking if this profession was really for them which then leads to the current present in time.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocketknife in Karakura?:

You can not legally own a pocket knife in Karakura in any way as it is an item you can only gain through illegal transactions and from the black market but despite its low danger level, it can still heavily harm any individual that it is used against just as any other types of knife to the more dangerous weapons such as katanas. If a knife is ever found in possession of any individual, they would be arrested for possession of minor illegal weaponry and although they can be bailed after a certain amount of days, having this charge on their record would warn the officers to be cautious of them and anytime they have a bat or ballistic mask, it will be confiscated from them.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription:
5 medical items that do not require a prescription would include the less extreme medications and a few medical items such as paracetamol, eyepatches, birth controls, surgical masks and lactulose medications.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?:
I would immediately intervene and push or move my co-worker away from the inmate and depending on how injured the inmate is, I’d call over EMS to treat their injuries and while they are being treated, I and the co-worker would have a side chat about their actions quietly on the sidelines, warning them that actions such as this is not tolerated despite what the inmate may have committed because they are just as human as we are no matter how insane or sane they are. I’d lightly threaten them that if I ever catch them doing this again or if anyone else witnesses more instances in which the co-worker abuses the inmates, I and the others will not hesitate to report them to higher-ups and if in that case the co-worker is below me in rank, I’d appoint them a punishment to carry out after a verbal warning to make sure that they know we do not mess around when it comes to unneeded harm and inhumane actions.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?:
Depending on where this would take place, making sure my taser is already un-holstered for safety precautions in any case the situations’ severity arises and I need to use it, I’d proceed to either get behind the individual as to grab both their arms and place them behind their back while dragging the individual away from my co-worker and to a wall so I can safely place cuffs on them and arrest them accordingly for assault against an officer/government worker and any other offenses they’ve committed or if was taken place in the sewers, I’d have my baton ready to fight back if they so tried to harm me. If they attempt to run and/or successfully escape, I will either taze, pepper spray or shoot at their legs to immobilize them and proceed with the arrest while also adding their attempt to run away to their list of charges.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?:
Totally disgusted by what I’ve found out, I’d collect as much proof as I possibly could while also trying to get on the co-worker's good side as to get any bit of information out of them as well to help my own case. Once I deem that I have enough evidence against them whether it's a voice recording, photos, testimonies or written proof, I’d immediately report them to the higher-ups so that the co-worker can be dealt with as what they are doing is against the code of conduct for us officers.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?:
Maintaining a stern expression and posture, I’d instantly deny the criminal and warn them if they continue to try and bribe me, knowing that it is against the law to try and bribe an officer into receiving benefits, they would be fined for bribery but in any case they do not have enough to pay for the fine, I’d let them off with a warning but if they continue to disregard my warnings, I’d arrest them for Obstruction of Justice.​

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Karakura Police Department! Please make sure to have
a look at the Emergency Discord server for further information.​

Users who are viewing this thread